剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
兄弟不和了? 有这个可能性吗 ?
Sibling discord? Is this possible?
Sibling discord? Is this possible?
-对不起 - 不用嘟嘟囔囔地道歉
- Sorry. - Sorry. - Well,don't mutter apologies.
可以说清楚 解释开 彼此分享
Expand, explain, share!
我之前一直很麻木 这是我的长处之一
I was being insensitive.It's one of my strengths.
很好 但别在那样了 亲爱的
Good. Stop that, then, dear.
- 莱斯利 - 我只是很难过
- Leslie?- I'm just sad.
但是感觉松了一口气
And a bit relieved.
我之前认为很享受但是...
I thought I was enjoying it but...
有三个女朋友就像是...
having three girlfriends is like...
...试着去同时骑三辆自行车
.. trying to ride three bikes.
不管怎么说 都会好起来的
Anyway, all will be well.
这些女孩儿显然喜欢你
The girls clearly like you.
她们怎么会不喜欢呢?
How could they not?
去和达芙妮 迪奥尼西娅把话说清楚
Go and settle things with Daphne and Dionisia.
告诉你最爱的那个女孩儿 她是你的唯一
Tell the one you love the most that she's the only one for you.
噢 玛戈
Oh, Margo.
- 要有新爱好了? - 用意大利面织衣服?
- Time for a new hobby? - Spaghetti weaving?
- 用香蕉来拉弓? - 不 我有其他想法
- Banana bending? - No, I'm moving on.
一小时后在医生那儿见 我有个计划
I'll see you at the doctor's in an hour. I have a plan.
每个人都会有计划
Well, everyone else has had one.
如果我并不总是看好你收集动物 我很抱歉
I'm sorry if I don't always appreciate your animal collecting.
他们不会想念他们的朋友吗?
Don't they miss being with their friends?
我就是他们的朋友
I'm their friend.
- 不要用眼睛看它们 - 噢
- Don't look them in the eye.- Oh.
当然 这对见律师也是一个好主意
It's also good advice with lawyers, of course
是给他的
It's for him.
当我发现他们颜色的改变是由于我喂的食物
I'll release them when I've seen if their colour changes
我就会放他们走
according to what I feed them.
他在吃 他从我的碗里吃东西了
He's doing it! He's eating from my bowl.
斯蒂芬奈兹医生
Doctor Stephanides.
我说过了 我并不是真正的医生
As I say, I'm not actually a doctor.
但为什么不是呢? 我看着就像是
But why not? I look like one.
西奥 你做到了 你真的做了件大事
Theo, you've done it. You've actually made a difference.
我已经得到了我第一次做X光的结果...
I have the results of my first X-Ray...
来自于劳伦斯.德雷尔
from one Lawrence Durrell.
但是我应该只给病人看的
But I should only show the patient.
- 我们会转告他的 - 不必担心
- We'll tell him- Don't worry about it.
我不知道你是否能在那看到
I don't know if you can see there.
噢 是的 天哪
Oh, yes. Gosh.
腿 胫骨 腓骨
Leg. Tibia. Fibula.
我们可以清楚地看到拉里打破了他...
We can see clearly that Larry has broken his...
痛阈最低值的记录
record for how low his pain threshold is.
我怀疑他就是肌肉拉伤
I suspect he has a torn muscle.
- 他睡着了- 噢 弗洛伦斯
- He's asleep.- Oh, Florence.
我很担心你 你怎么样了?
I'm worried about you. How are you?
当父母真的容易变老
It's very ageing, parenting.
别担心 我会来为你们两个工作
Don't worry. I'm coming to work for you both
作为X光照相助手以及保姆
as a radiography assistant-cum-nanny.
这就是我的计划
That was my plan.
我擅长和人打交道以及和宝宝相处
I'm good with people and babies.
我需要变得有用来有所改变
I need to be useful for a change.
而且我喜欢看男人们脱下他们的衣服
And I like seeing men with their clothes off.
付给我你付得起的工资就行 就这样
Pay me what you can afford. Right.
让我们安排一下 对了 弗洛伦斯...
Let's organise. Hm. Right. Florence...
...你的肩上有呕吐物
.. you've got vomit on your shoulder.
我认为她不打算回来吃晚饭了
I don't think she's going to turn up.
- 抱歉 - 赫尔迈厄尼姑妈去哪了
- Sorry.- Where's Aunt Hermione?
和追求者一号♥出去喝酒了
Out for drinks with Suitor No.1.
- 我们现在很爱赫尔迈厄尼姑妈 - 她人很好
- We love Aunt Hermione now.- She's a good sort.
- 你们好 -卡洛斯·尤西斯
- Hello.- Kalos ilthes.
当然
Yes.
来...这里...我...很高兴
I am... pleased... to... be... here.
噢
Oh.
- 哦 天啊 - 新鲜的面包 面包店里的
- Oh, gosh.- Fresh bread. From the bakery.
- 很漂亮 - 是的
- Very pretty.- Yes.
希望你们能喜欢你们的素食餐
Well, I hope you'll all enjoy your vegetarian meal.
- 太好了 - 很美味
- Gorgeous.- Ambrosial.
- 晚上好 各位 - 晚上好 姑妈
- Evening, everyone.- Evening, auntie.
阿内斯蒂斯先生也向大家...什么来着?...问好
Mr Anestis sends his... Oh,what are they?.. regards.
我知道你们都很迫切地想知道我选择了哪个笔名
I know you're all desperate to know which pseudonym I chose.
- 是不是那个艾弗·完美·好腿? - 不 是...
- Is it Ivor Perfectly-Goodleg?- No. It's...
查尔斯·诺登
Charles Norden.
我去拿肉
I'll fetch the meat.
- 不用了 姑妈 这餐没有... - 没关系的 我很乐意去拿
- No, Auntie, there's isn't...- It's fine. I'm happy to get it.
噢
Oh.
- 姑妈昨晚提醒了我... - 我有吗?
- Auntie reminded me last night...- I did?
..最重要的事就是我们彼此爱着对方
.. that all that matters is that we love each other.
而且要用任何可能的方式让对方知道
And we let each other know in whatever way we find possible.
我通过用枪保护大家来表达
I do it by protecting us all with my guns.
我会把下一本书献给你们所有人
I'll dedicate my next book to you all.
我们保证之后尽量不和你吐那么多槽
We'll promise we'll try not to talk to you so much in the future.
请递一下蔬菜
Pass the vegetables, please.
姑妈 你喜欢土豆吗?
Auntie. Would you like tomato?
这的蔬菜够我们所有人吃吗?
Is there enough veg for us all?
别担心 杰瑞
Don't hold back, Gerry.
我真的很喜欢他的幽默
I really like his humour.
所以...
So...
现在我们是七个人了
now we are seven.
要怎么样和女朋友和平分手呢?
How do you split up nicely from a girlfriend?
我们应该聊聊...生命及其起源
We should talk about...life and how it starts.
- 请再次做我女朋友吧 - 不
- Please be mine again.- No.
听着 这是一次高尚的牺牲
Look, this is a noble sacrifice.
- 你为什么盯着墙看? - 它是活的 叫杰罗尼莫
- Why are we staring at a wall?- It's alive. It's called Geronimo.
- 当我离开的时候...请照顾我的孩子 - 我很乐意
- Please look after my children...while I'm away. - I'd love to.
答应娶我女儿
Agree to marry my daughter.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表