剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
- 我可以闻得到你 - 你早就和莱斯利练习过了
- I can smell you. - Well, you've had practice with Leslie.
杰瑞是崇拜你的 你知道的
Gerry worships you, you know that.
如果我继续把事情搞砸 他就不会再崇拜我了
He won't if I keep getting it wrong.
嗯 我有些惊讶你之前居然没注意到
Well, I was a bit surprised you hadn't noticed.
这些年杰瑞一直是你家里最成熟的人了
Gerry's been the most mature person in your family for years.
- 嘿! - 那是可以的
- Hey! - That's OK.
战斗开始了 男士们
Battle begins, men.
好吧 你是对的 我要改变计划了
You're right. Fine. Change of plan.
我找到啦!
I found it!
我是西奥
It's Theo.
- 派对怎么样? - 很热闹
- How's the party? - Lively.
你之前的爆发点燃了晚上的抓纸游戏
Your outburst lit the touch paper on the evening.
我不该这么做的 只是我没法让自己闭嘴
I shouldn't have done it. I just couldn't shut myself up.
你的母亲不可能永远不出错 她爱你
Your mother can't always get it right. She loves you.
爱很简单
Love's easy.
难的地方在于 怎么让我不尴尬
It's not embarrassing me that's the hard part.
尴尬是暂时的 而爱却会永恒
Embarrassment is temporary. Love is eternal.
我发誓我绝不是从圣诞爆竹中才想到的
I promise I didn't get that out of a Christmas cracker.
圣诞爆竹一人拉一头 爆竹里会有小礼物或者写着文字的纸条
别让她那么难过
Make her feel less bad.
虽然我不知道原因 但是
I don't know why, but
我从来不擅长说那些感性的话
I've never been very good with the... emotional words.
- 你好 - 你好
- Hello. - Hello.
我很抱歉我算错了你的年龄
I'm sorry I miscalculated your age.
- 我给你带了杯啤酒 - 谢谢你
- I brought you a beer. - Thank you.
嗯 味道不错
Yeah. Tastes good.
事实上这是杯柠檬啤饮料 但里边放了很多啤酒
Ah. It's a shandy, actually, but there's a lot of beer in it.
- 当你准备好了一定要过来加入我们 - 我会的
- Do come and join us. When you feel ready. - I will.
来玩吧
Let's play.
好啊 开始啦
Yes. There we go.
我喜欢看知识被传递下去
I love to see knowledge being passed on.
- 这很简单 喔! - 噢 到你了
- Easy does it. Woo! - Ah, you got it.
- 我抓不住了 - 加油 佐尔坦 就是这样
- I can't grab it. - Come on, Zoltan. That's it.
- 噢! -佐尔坦! - 你在做什么?
- Oh! - Zoltan! - What are you doing?
- 佐尔坦 那算什么? - 夹紧点 帕瓦罗斯
- Zoltan, what was that? - Squeeze harder, Pavlos.
就是那样 佐尔坦
That's it, Zoltan.
加油 加油 加油 加快节奏
Come on, come on, come on. Pick up the pace.
耶!
Yes!
耶 我们赢了 即使有个拖后腿的
Yes! We won! Even with a setback.
皮疹很严重
秘密花♥园♥ 火♥辣♥辣的疼
现在不太合适
就跟这个颜色一样
不久就会折磨死我的
好吧 找一个安静点的角落
- 是的 我必须走了 - 现在 我来翻译一下 - 噢
- Right. I must just go. - Now, I will translate. - Ah.
我感觉自己灵魂死去 我一刻不停地哭泣
"I feel dead inside. I am crying all the time.
我们正在... 我们正在...
We are in the... We are in the..."
- 正在哪里? - 在路上么? 在音乐教室里?
- What is it? - In the way? In the conservatory?
不 呃 我们正在...
No. Er, "We are in..."
你难道不打算唱首更振奋点的歌♥么?
Wouldn't you prefer a cheerier song?
我是亨利八世
I'm Henry the eighth, I am
《I'm Henry the eighth, I am》由英国音乐家 Fred Murray 、 R. P. Weston创作
她不会再有其他情人
She wouldn't have a Willy or a Sam
《I'm Henry the eighth, I am》由英国音乐家 Fred Murray 、 R. P. Weston创作
我有一点点呆
I'm a bit of an oaf, I am
《I'm Henry the eighth, I am》由英国音乐家 Fred Murray 、 R. P. Weston创作
好吧 现在我知道这行不通
Yes, now I can see that wouldn't work.
但我真的应该在楼下帮忙了
I should really be downstairs helping.
再来一首 再来一首
One more. One more.
斯皮罗说 6♥4♥的立方根的一半
Spiros says divide the cube root of 6♥4♥ in half
用你的第二语言说出答案
and give the answer in your second language.
- 二! - 二! -二 二 - 等一下
- Dyo! - Two! - Deux. Two. - Wait.
斯皮罗说 摇动你的舟状骨(拇指侧最大的腕骨)
Spiros says, shake your scaphoid bone in the air.
耶!
Yay!
- 躺到地板上滚动 - 耶!
- Get down on the floor and roll over. - Yes!
- 你出局了 玛戈 - 他没说"斯皮罗说"
- Bye, Margo. - He didn't say "Spiros says."
- 我再也不玩了 - 噢 玛戈
- I'm not playing any more. - Aw. Margo.
- 我们走 帕瓦罗斯 - 耶 杰瑞
- Come on, Pavlos. - Yay, Gerry.
- 杰瑞 - 噢 杰瑞
- Gerry! - Ah, Gerry.
你见过弗洛伦斯的侄女 内丽 是吧?
Have you met Florence's niece, Nelly, properly?
- 呃 没有 晚上好 - 你好
- Er, no. Good evening. - How do?
噢 你们俩何不和我去厨房♥呢
Oh, why don't you two join me in the kitchen
那更安静些
where it's quieter.
莱斯利 我很期待...
Leslie, I'm looking forward to...
噢 这忙着呢 哦 好吧 来
Oh, busy here. Ah, well, come through.
我很...
I'm looking
我很期待...
I'm looking forward
我很期待我们宝宝的派对
I'm looking forward to our baby's parties.
是的
Right.
那么 你怕不怕生孩子
So, are you scared of having the baby?
哦 不 为什么会因为害怕而破坏快乐呢?
Oh, no. Why spoil the joy by being scared?
这样 这样好多了
There. That's much nicer.
现在你们可以在这儿更安静的了解对方了
Now you can get to know each other quietly here. Ooh!
派对变得越来越有意思了
The party gets better and better.
我希望这能让你放心
I hope that's reassured you.
尽管它看起来很严重 它是完全无害的
Although it looked angry, it's... perfectly harmless.
- 你确定要这样做嘛 帕瓦罗斯? - 是的
- Are you sure, Pavlos? - Yes.
我去拿个梯子
I'll get a ladder.
我听说约克郡有一些非常美丽的鸟类的
I hear Yorkshire has some stunning habitats for...
栖息地...
for birds of prey.
- 是吗? - 是的
- Does it? - Yes.
嗯 啤酒不错
Mm. That's a good beer.
- 我不喜欢啤酒 - 很高兴你这样说 我也是
- I don't like beer. - Glad you said that. Nor do I.
- 为什么我要和你坐在一起? - 我也不知道
- Why am I sitting here with you? - I've no idea.
谢谢
Thank you.
和你待在一起真好
It was nice here with you
但我认为我们不会成为男女朋友的
but I don't think we could ever be boyfriend and girlfriend.
你是这么想的?
What are you going on about?
你是个乳臭未干的小屁孩 我是一个身经百战的女人
You're a flamin' kid. I'm a worldly-wise woman.
啊 愚蠢的 让人尴尬的老妈
Aaah! Stupid, embarrassing mother.
所以 你现在更喜欢我了?
So, you like me more now?
你知道我一直很喜欢你 只是当这发生了
You know I always liked you. It's just when this happened
当你不再是达芙妮 而是成为了一个孩子的母亲
when you stopped being Daphne and became the mother of a child
我原以为我不想这样...
I thought I didn't want...
- 那么现在呢? - 过来
- And now? - Come here.
再见
Goodbye.
有时候男人在一起悲伤是重要的
It's important that men are sad together sometimes.
不 它不是 我并不难过
No, it isn't. And I wasn't sad
直到你把我拖到绝望的边缘
until you dragged me into your crucible of despair.
我开始羡慕那些用自己的脑袋撞窗子的虫子了
I'm starting to envy the bugs who knock themselves out on the window.
抱歉
Sorry.
我要下楼去了 看看其他人还在不在那里
I'm going downstairs... on the off chance that anyone's still there.
别这样
Come on!
无论何时只要你在妈妈的身边 她都会比平常更高兴
Apart from anything, mother is twice as happy whenever you're around.
但首先 请快不要再唱了
But first, quickly, and without singing about it
你必须告诉我 你到底怎么了?
you have to tell me, what is the matter with you?
人事会改变的
People change.
有时候 你觉得你了解某人…
Sometimes, you feel that you know someone...
但情况不是这样...
but it turns out...
你不了解
.. you don't.
你到底在说谁?
Who are you talking about?
纵情欢跳 开怀畅饮
Dancing and drinking.
我跳舞不是很好 所以…
I'm not a very good dancer, so...
- 你需要跟斯皮罗谈谈 - 哦 发生了什么事?
- You need to talk to Spiros. - Oh, what's happened?
他说不要告诉你 但是…
He said not to tell you, but...
他的妻子离开了他
.. his wife has left him.
- 我可以脱掉我的鞋子吗? - 是的 当然可以
- Can I take my shoes off? - Yes, of course.
想和我一起跳舞吗?
Dance with me?
加林娜
Galini!
我早就想来 但是我得照顾我的小♥弟♥弟♥
I wanted to come before, but I was looking after my little brother.
没关系的
It's OK.
生日快乐
Happy birthday.
哦 你来了我就很快乐
Oh. It is now you're here.
哦 这正是我所需要的给狗用的驱虫粉
Oh, it's the dog-worming powder I need.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表