剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
The body is a precision instrument.
喝酒就像把糖浆倒进一台昂贵的钢琴
To take alcohol is like pouring treacle into an expensive piano.
哦 胡说 离远点
Oh, nonsense! Leave the gal alone.
你觉得管理一艘船 不 一栋房♥子很容易吗?
Do you think it's easy trying to run a ship, erm, house?
谢谢你
Thank you.
现在...
And now...
来 让我们唱歌♥吧 我先起头然后你们一起唱
Oh right, let's have a sing-song. I'll start off and you join in.
什么?
What?
哦 玛丽她是水手的情人
Oh Mary she's a sailor's lass To me hooker John o John
我们在草地上彻夜缠绵
We courted all night on the grass To me Hooker John o John!
哦 苏珊娜站在上面 强尼在帆桁下
Oh Susanna, woa-hoa, way up high Johnny's on the foreyard...
你注意到了没?
Have you noticed?
他们俩就像老妈的天使和恶魔
It's like Mother's Good Angel and her Bad Angel.
我在想谁会赢
Wonder who's going to win.
他太瘦了 他会被吹进海里的 特别是还禁食了两天
He's so skinny, he'll blow into the sea, especially after two days of fasting.
我在想是不是这样会让他少些审判
I wonder if it's making him less judgemental.
这让他很平静
It's making him beautifully calm.
我想为什么玛戈不去试一下呢?
I wonder why it's not doing the same to Margo?
有什么好看的?
What are you staring at?!
不要自相残杀 离阿尔巴尼亚人远点
Don't kill each other, and stay away from Albania.
先看着我做 学着点
Watch and learn from me at first.
先看着我做 学着点
Watch and learn from me at first.
昨晚我太饿了 我吃了一只蝗虫
I was hungry in the night and I er, ate one of the locusts.
不要告诉杰瑞
Don't tell the boy.
- 不对 先拉支索 - 什么是支索?
- No, first pull on the vang. - What's the vang?
在斜桁的后端 我跟你说过的
It's on the end of the gaff. I TOLD you what everything is.
你一直在弄你的衬衫
You were too busy posing in your blouse!
你再碰一下那条绳子我就逮捕你
I will arrest you if you touch that rope again!
这是我的船 所以你能不能闭上嘴
This is MY boat, so can you stop, for one second...
... 有点警♥察♥的样子
... being a policeman?
好吧 好吧 你赢了
No, fine, no, no fine.
- 你是不是想自己弄? - 再好不过了
- I'll leave you to it, shall I? - I would adore that.
行
Yeah.
我认为你在这找不到狗母鱼
I don't think you'll find any lizard fish here
来做你的孟买♥♥鸭
for your Bombay duck thing.
我会风干任何我钓到的东西
I'll dry whatever I catch.
让我们来谈谈学校吧
Let's talk about school.
我来测试你的希腊语 校长肯定会对你印象深刻的
I'm going to test you on your Greek. You must impress your Headmistress.
不然你妈妈会很生气的
Or your mother will be broken into two.
- 学校用希腊语怎么说? - Skoolopolos?
- Greek for 'school'? - Skoolopolos?
- 差不多 - 真的吗?
- So close! - Really?
并不是
No.
数学怎么说?
Greek for 'mathematics'?
- Mathonopolous. - 差不多
- Mathonopolous. - Almost there!
- 是吗? - 并不是
- Was I? - No.
亲爱的 吃点东西吧 你不适合禁食
Darling! Please eat something. Fasting doesn't agree with you.
不行 这是精神上的净化
No, it's spiritually cleansing.
好吧 可你昨天午餐吃了五个小面包
Well, you did eat five biscuits and lunch yesterday.
真是比生孩子还难
This is harder than childbirth.
有了
Right!
不...要...
Uh! Mmm-mmm! No!
鲁格勒斯雅
Lugaretzia.
你好
Oh, hello.
鱼 用来风干
Fish... for drying!
你是不是不再喜欢他了?
You don't like him no more?
是的 但是我不想在我的家人面前被指责
I do, but I don't like being told off in front of my family.
那里在干什么?
What's going on down there?
看起来在违法
It looks illegal.
不要在意 每个人都有自己的活法
Never mind, live and let live.
那不是达芬妮的父亲吗?
Isn't that Daphne's father?
- 你好 先生 - 莱斯利
- Herete, Mr Lykourgo. - Leslie.
请叫我初级警官德雷尔
Well, Junior Constable Durrell, strictly speaking.
打扰了
Yassas.
吉吉 玛戈
JEEJEE! MARGO!
哦 难怪他会晕倒 闻起来太可怕了
Oh! No wonder he fainted, it smells hideous.
不 是禁食的原因
No, it's the fasting.
他太瘦了
He's too thin!
我给你煮了一顿丰盛的大餐
I'm cooking you a very big lunch.
我确信证悟可以在饱食后进行
I'm sure enlightenment is also possible on a full stomach.
- 请让我住嘴 但是 - 闭嘴
- Please tell me to shut up but - Shut up.
谢谢你 吉吉 但是我足够老了 可以自己做决定
Thank you, JeeJee, but I am old enough to make up my own mind.
当然可以
Of course you are.
喝完那杯劣酒 试试这个
Now, finish that, er, fizzy tosh, and move on to this.
- 噢 不用了谢谢 - 他们说如果喝这个
- Oh, I'm fine thank you. - They say it goes with this.
- 你会变成一个少女 - 哇
- If you're a girlie. - Oh.
- 莱斯利 - Hi JeeJee.
- Leslie! - Hi, JeeJee.
院子里有一股臭味
There's a stink in the garden.
是 JeeJee在风干沙丁鱼做孟买♥♥鸭
Yes, JeeJee's drying sardines to make Bombay Duck.
老妈 我能和你...?
Mummy, can I...?
亲爱的 为什么你要带我来这边?
Why are you taking me over here, darling?
我发现达芬妮的父亲在走私香烟
I found out that Daphne's father is involved in smuggling cigarettes.
- 噢 不! - 我不知道我该不该举报他
- Oh no! - I don't know whether to report him.
- 如果你不举报的话会怎样? - 如果我被发现了 我的工作就没了
- Wha, what happens if you don't? - If I'm caught, I'll lose my job.
我的孩子 过来先吃东西
Oh, darling... Come and eat.
试试这个
Now, try that.
没事吧 玛戈
Are you OK, Miss Margo?
我在禁食 然后我吃了一整个派
I was fasting and then I ate a whole pie.
这就是我喜欢在这的另一个原因
And that's another reason why I love it here.
过客来来往往 你 来自瑞典的朋友 斯文
Travellers pass through, you, my Swedish friend Sven
休 当然 或者说休奇 取决于你和谁交谈
and Hugh, of course, or Huge, depending on who you talk to!
虽然少了一些东西 哦 最近在伦敦…
Although there was something missing. Oh, and recently in London...
- 斯皮罗 - 你好 JeeJees
- Spiro. - Hello, JeeJees.
- 德雷尔夫人 你的车在等了 - 我们要去哪?
- Mrs Durrells, your car awaits. - Oh! Where are we going?
我就爱惊喜
I do love surprises!
我要带你和杰瑞去见学校的校长
I'm taking you and Gerrys to meet the Headmistress of the school.
我忘记了! 真是个笨蛋
Oh, I forgot! I'm an idiot.
我建议你推迟见面 德雷尔夫人
I would advise you to postpone the encounter, Mrs Durrell.
- 就让我们去见老师吧 - 没错
- Or shall we just get it over with? - Yes.
他能得到良好的教育是最重要的
It's vital he gets a bloody good education.
我认为恶魔赢了
I think the bad angel is winning.
阿尔巴尼亚
Albania!
不 不能走那条路
No, let's not go that way.
混♥蛋♥
Bugger!
你最喜欢的学科是什么?
生物学 动物学 昆虫学 火焰鸟
火焰鸟可不是一门学科
我听不懂希腊语
It's all Greek to me.
我很抱歉
Oh, I do apologise.
你知道我怎么想的 是吧
You know I think, don't you
学校 就像一个温室
that a school is, is like a greenhouse.
- 继续吧 - 你想不想去外面透透气 妈妈?
- Carry on. - Do you want to get some air, Mother?
不 不用 亲爱的 这里就很好
No, no, darling. There's plenty of that in here.
我妈妈这些天有很多客人
My mother has a lot of guests at the moment
他们都很让人头疼 得熬夜之类的
and they can be quite a handful, late nights, that kind of thing.
我的苦行僧Andrawathi是一个了不起的人
My fakir Andrawathi is an amazing man.
他曾经被活埋了120天
He was once buried alive for 120 days.
- 太惨了 - 不 他自愿的
- Oh, how awful! - No, it was deliberate.
- 噢 - 他在修行
- Oh. - He was in a trance.
- 我亲身经历过 - 是不是很奇妙?
- I've experienced it myself. - Is it magical?
是的 你觉得你在漂浮
It is. You feel you're floating.
- 事实上 真正的悬浮确实发生过 - 哇!
- Indeed, real levitation does occur. - Wow!
这是一个悖论 就像我们大多数人爱这个世界
It is a paradox that most of us love the world
但又却希望以某种方式逃避其束缚
but wish somehow to escape its bounds.
- 像我妈妈喝酒一样 - 没错 我害怕我冒犯了她
- Like Mother's drinking. - Indeed. I fear I've offended her.
毕竟 那是另一种形式的幻觉
It is after all, another form of trance.
我想她现在就是这个状态
I wonder if she's come out of it yet.
我能把我的狗罗杰带过来吗?
Would I be able to bring my dog Roger in?
- 不能 - 真的吗?
- No. - Really?
现在他身上绝对没有跳蚤
He's now fully free of fleas.
能这样说真是不容易
That's not easy to say!
- 恐怕你不能来这所学校 - 什么? 为什么?
- I'm afraid you will not be coming to this school. - What? Why?
不是你儿子的错
It is not your son's fault
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表