剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
Must be the highest average age for apple bobbers ever.
一分钟 不能用手
One minute. No hands.
- 想象你是一只羊 - 一只羊?
- Imagine you're a goat. - A goat?
- 噢 - 啊!
- Oh. - Ah!
噢 干的不错
Oh! Well done.
额 稍微有点怪...
Slightly, uh, less weirdly...
有谁想试试像鸟一样飞
Who'd like to fly through the air like a bird...
来一场振奋人心的生日死亡之旅!
.. on my thrilling birthday ride of death!
额 那样并不能吸引到大家 不是吗?
Well, that's not gonna attract people, is it?
我想要再用香蕉试试
I would like to try again, with bananas.
我更擅长用香蕉(玩这个游戏)
I am always much better with bananas.
- 这样 给别人一个机会吧 拉里? - 不了谢谢
- Well, give someone else a go. Larry? - No, thank you.
- 达芙妮 你来了 - 睡了一天现在终于有点精神了
- Daphne! You came. - I slept all day to be lively now.
这边来 慢慢坐
There you go. Easy does it.
敬孕妇一杯
A glass of wine for the pregnant lady.
给你 就这样 没事的
Here you go. So, that's all... That's all fine.
我看了一些关于怀孕的书
I've been reading books about having a baby.
我看到身体会产生一些气体并使你肿起来
I see it may cause gas and bloating. Yeah.
- 为我还是为你? - 达芙妮 - 你好 女士们
- For me or for you? - Daphne! - Hello, ladies.
你们谁知道斯皮罗为什么这么郁郁寡欢?
Can anyone guess why Spiros is being moody?
或许是他的孩子们烦到他了
Perhaps his children are annoying him.
哼 还有这等事情吗?
Hm. Does that happen?
噢 斯文 佛罗伦斯 为什么不过来试试
Oh, Sven, Florence. Why don't you come and have a go on my
刺♥激♥但绝对安全的空中滑索? 现在我管它叫这个名字
thrilling aerial safety-trapeze, as I'm now calling it?
- 我很乐意 但是我更想活着 - 我耳朵进水了
- Love to! But I want to live. - I've got water in my head.
好吧 那么 我来示范一下 大家来吧 上楼
All right, then. I'll demonstrate. Come on. Upstairs!
- 斯皮罗病了而且活不久了 - 噢 你从谁那里听到的?
- Spiros is sick and will not live. - Oh. Who did you hear that from?
- 不 是你说的 "猜猜发生了什么" - 啥?
- No, you say, "Guess what is wrong." - What?
- 谨记抓紧绳子 - 没有其他人要下去 莱斯利
- Always remember to hold on tight. - Nobody else is going down, Leslie.
还有 保持膝盖弯曲因为你要
Also, always bend your knees as you make the...
你把虫子放进来啦!
You're letting in bugs!
你知道吗 我最近老做一些奇怪的梦
You know, I've been having some... exotic dreams, recently.
噢 关于什么?
Oh! What about?
- 你不会想知道的 - 唔?
- You don't want to know. - Hm?
噢 嗯 好吧
Oh. Hm. Oh. Hm.
噢 你看起来异常严肃啊
Oh. Well, you look horribly solemn.
我不喜欢打断大家愉快的氛围
I hate to interrupt the slightly-subdued fun
但我们必须得在杰瑞的生日上说点什么
but we'd love to say a few words about Gerry on his birthday.
你马上就12岁了
You only turn 12 once.
- 13 - 他不是13岁吗? - 两次12岁
- Thirteen. - Isn't he 13? - That would be twice.
12及以下为儿童 13岁-18岁为青少年 所以德雷尔夫人一直想让杰瑞停在12岁
噢 是 对的 13岁 抱歉
Oh, yeah. Right. Sorry.
12及以下为儿童 13岁-18岁为青少年 所以德雷尔夫人一直想让杰瑞停在12岁
不管怎么说 杰瑞德
Anyway... Gerald.
他热爱每一种动物 就如你们一直--
He loves an animal, as you'll all --
是的 谢谢
Yes. Thank you.
但对于我们来说 他永远都是家庭里小宝贝
But to us... he'll always be the eternal baby of the family.
尽管是这个拥挤的家庭里最小的那个
Though the youngest in a crowded family
关于他我们有很多愉快的回忆
we have so many happy memories of him.
- 我们真的有哦 - 噢.
- We really do. - Oh.
- 玛戈 - 在
- Margo. - Yes.
有一次我们出去买♥♥东西
We were out shopping once...
- 可能是买♥♥杜松子酒 在老妈酗酒那几年... - 好了 谢谢你别提了
- probably for gin, as it was mother's drinking years... - Yes. Thank you.
我们到处逛的时候 杰瑞走失了
.. and we looked around, and Gerry was lost
但我们在另一个商店找到了他
but we found him in another shop.
有点...
A bit...
- 噢 糟糕 我漏了什么吗? - 正如马克吐温说过
- Oh, crap. Did I miss something out? - As Mark Twain said
没有一种人生是无趣的
"There has never been, as yet, an uninteresting life."
显然他还没见过我们叔叔 杰弗瑞
He clearly hasn't met my uncle, Geoffrey.
不 他很好
No. He's fine.
但从杰瑞的童年来看
But picture this scene from Gerry's youth.
德雷尔一家一直处于...
The Durrell family were at a civic unveiling...
- 噢 我爱这段 甜心 这里... - 是的
- Oh, I love this one, sweetie. This is... - Yes.
我可是很努力 想给他点特别的!
I was trying to do something special for him!
杰瑞盯着那头驴头
.. and Gerry looks the mare in the eye
然后说 我还不知道该叫你什么
and says, "Well, I don't know what you call it
但那对于我来说就是个驴(蠢货)
but that looks like an arse to me."
- 噢 - 谢谢你 拉里 - 是嘛
- Oh. - Thank you, Larry. - Yes.
现在 请大家举起酒杯敬我们的杰瑞
And now, if you'll all join me in raising a glass to Gerry
- 12岁生日 - 我的13岁生日
- on his 12th birthday. - It's my 13th birthday.
我13岁了 所有人都知道除了你
I'm 13. Everyone knows except you.
- 噢 额 哎呀 - 不 不是 "哎呀呀"
- Well, yes. Oops. - No, not "Oops."
你一直还把当一个小婴儿一样看待 你让我感到尴尬
You keep treating me like an infant. I knew you'd embarrass me.
你是觉得我是个笨蛋吗? 我知道这所有的故事都是编的
Do you think I'm stupid? I know all those stories were made up.
你知道我现在是个素食主义者? 但你做了什么?
And do you know I'm a vegetarian now? But what do you do?
你把火腿切成胡萝卜的样子给我
You cut ham into the shape of carrots for me!
- 为什么你们不能就让我静静长大? - 好了 杰瑞 - 让人绝望!
- Why won't you just let me grow up? - Come on, Gerry. - Hopeless!
- 好了 杰瑞 - 还有这个击鼓传花的(道具)
- Gerry, it's all right. - And this "pass the parcel"...
不要来烦我
Leave me alone!
多可爱的小狗啊
What a lovely baby dog.
啊...
Ah...
是我
It's me.
他恨死我了
He hates me.
小混♥蛋♥
Little wretch.
他怎么敢不喜欢我们精心准备的故事呢?
How dare he not warm to our finely-honed reminiscences?
噢 我只想提起他把他紧紧抱住 就像他只有五岁时那样
Oh, I just want to hold him and squeeze him, like he's five again.
这才是关键 他在跳跃式成长
Well, that is his point. He's leapt forward.
难道你没注意到吗? 他的人类朋友的平均年龄大约50岁
Haven't you noticed? The average age of his human friends is about 50.
是的 但是我也有其他理由像小孩一样对他的啊
Yes, but that's another reason to treat him like a child.
他却对我如此生气
He was so angry with me.
看看这些
Look at these.
杰瑞在我们刚到科孚的时候写了这些
Gerry wrote this just after we arrived in Corfu.
上周写了这篇 这些是历史传记
And this one last week. They're historical documents.
杰瑞会成为一个真正的好作家
Gerry's going to be a really good writer.
我很自豪
I'm proud.
只是一年年的 你们和我渐行渐远
You're all just moving further away from me every year.
你知道么 最后一次你让我帮你刷牙
You know, the last time you let me brush your teeth for you
或者最后一次你让我牵着你的手
or the last time you let me hold your hand
- 在我们过马路的时候 - 看看现在什么取代了它
- as we walked across the road... - And look what replaces that.
生命就是这样 总有一天我们也会帮你
Living as equals. Us helping you for once.
牵着你 带着你过马路
Holding YOUR hand to help YOU cross the road.
好吧 那么从现在开始
Right. Well, from now on
我会把杰瑞当做一个13岁孩子来看待
I'm going to treat Gerry like a 13-year-old.
- 或者14岁 确保万无一失 - 嗯
- Or 14, to be on the safe side. - Mm.
让我们来一起痛苦吧
Let's be miserable sons of the bitches together.
杰瑞
Gerrys...
你难过是因为...
you are sad because you are...
你正处在成年人的初始阶段并且这个阶段 可能会很糟糕
.. at the start of your adult life, and it can be hell.
而我难过是因为... 忽然间 就感觉...
And I am sad because... suddenly, it feels...
我已经到了生命的终点
.. like I'm at the end of mine.
昨夜 我心丝沉沉
悲伤如流水般将我淹没
独自 找寻遗失在花♥园♥里的
你浇灌的...
所以 第一个拽住驴尾巴
So, the first person to pin the tail on the donkey...
因为它是活的 所以只需要摸一下的人 获胜
well... touch it, as it's alive -- wins.
-冲啊! - 慢慢来 - 左边
- Go! - Go slow. - Left.
好的 右边 再右边点
OK. Right. Right more.
当心点动物 小心 小心
Be careful of the animals. Careful. Careful.
噢!
Oh!
他在作弊 你必须走另一条路
He's cheating. You have to go the other way.
一切都很正常
我不这么认为
祈祷就可以痊愈了
抱歉 抱歉 坐下
让我看看
杰瑞把我从他房♥间里赶出来了
Gerry threw me out of his room.
房♥间有一股动物的味道 而且树懒吓到我了
It smells of animals, and the sloth scares me.
- 确实是这样 - 拉里 我可以教你一些歌♥
- Right. - Larry, I will teach you songs
会让你悲伤地哭出热泪的那种
that will make you cry hot tears of sorrow.
你从哪里找到的我的吉他?
Where did you find my guitar?
杰瑞之前把它藏起来了
Gerry was hiding it
- 因为你太讨厌了 - 什么?
- because you are so bad. - What?
莱斯利 你在干嘛? 你在作弊
Leslie, what are you doing? You're cheating.
我不是在作弊 我只是保护我还没出生的孩子
I'm not cheating. I'm protecting my unborn child.
- 转身 那有水果的香气 - 就是它!达芙妮 加油!
- Turn around! Fruity, fruity. - That's it, Daphne. Come on!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表