剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
真是谢谢你了
Thank you.
- 我向达芬妮求了婚 - 做得好
- So, I proposed to Daphne. - Oh, well done!
- 怎么样? - 她说了愿意...
- How'd it go? - Well, she said yes...
然后哭着跑开了
then ran off in tears.
高兴的眼泪?
Happy tears?
不完全是
Not really.
- 她的大脑里充满了荷尔蒙 - 是因为这样吗?
- Her brain is basted in hormones. - Is that what it is?
- 她有几个月了? - 我不太确定
- How many months gone is she? - I'm not sure.
她只是会不停用肚子顶翻东西
She keeps knocking ornaments over with her belly.
事实上 我知道她已经七个月了
Actually, I know she's seven months
- 因为我的丈夫检查的她 - 没错
- because my husband examined her. - Oh, yes.
天啊 我记起了我怀胎七月的时候
God! I remember when I was at seven months.
有一天 我试图用香蕉而不是钥匙去开门
One day, I tried to open the door with a banana instead of a key.
我是五个月前和达芬妮睡的
I slept with Daphne five months ago.
你知道我丈夫的
Well, you know my husband.
他一直就喜欢编一些事情
Talk about making it up as he goes along!
莱斯利
Leslie?
弗兰克待在马戏团会很不错
Frank would be good in the circus.
"和这个小动物比比谁能睁眼更久 赢的能拿一条鱼"
"Blink Less Than The Creature, Win A Fish."
你在想些什么呢? 嗯?
What's going on in your head? Hmm?
在想我在想的事情
It's wondering the same about me.
我知道你为什么跑开了
I think I know why you ran off.
- 我太情绪化了 - 我也是
- I'm very emotional. - Me, too.
因为那不是我的孩子 是不是?
Because it's not my baby, is it?
是的
No.
谢谢
Thanks.
噢 佛里特街
Oh... Fleet Street's
英国几家报馆办事处所在地
为德雷尔家反贫困战争做出的贡献
contribution to the war against Durrell family poverty.
谢谢你 我很高兴不用再为钱担心了
Thank you. I'd so love not to be worrying about money.
我写小说来赚取所有他妈的钱
Well, I'll earn damn-all from my novel.
亨利写信催促我反抗审查
Henry's written urging me to resist censorship.
审查不是重点 而是不让你去触犯法律
It's not about censorship, it's to stop you breaking the law.
为什么你要一直写关于性的东西?
Why do you have to write about sex all the time?
因为性无处不在 看看你和斯皮罗
Because it's everywhere! Look at you and Spiros.
你必须要用大砍刀才能扒开你们产生的荷尔蒙的丛林
You'd have to use a machete to cut through the hormone thicket.
太夸张了
That's an exaggeration!
总之 我会在巴黎出版 先锋派们会读我的书
So, I'll publish in Paris and be read by the avant-garde.
而这个...
Whereas this...
我写给泰♥晤♥士♥报♥的 则无聊至极
which I wrote for The Times, will reach the boring millions.
科孚就像卢梭的一幅画
"Corfu is like a painting by Rousseau
法国后印象派画家 代表作 梦境 沉睡的吉普赛人
像画中的虎一般 翠绿之中 生机勃勃"
verdant and alive with metaphorical tigers."
"去寻找阳光 为宁静徘徊
"Come for the sunbeams, linger for the quietude
传说中的希腊..."
the legendary Greek xenia..."
- 你真烦 - "还有..."
- You're exhausting! - "And..."
几个月来 你让我为不想要我的孩子
For months, you made me feel bad about not wanting my baby
不想和你结婚而感到难过
then not wanting to marry you.
我知道 我道歉
I know. I apologise.
哦 这样就能解决问题吗?
Oh, well that's all right then
我失去了我爱的迪奥尼西娅
I lost Dionysia, who I adored
因为很明显 我让你怀孕了
because I'd put you in the family way -- apparently.
你不应该交三个女朋友的
It's your fault.You should not have had three girlfriends!
那你有过几个男朋友?
Well, how many boyfriends did you have?
我只和一个人睡过 就是你
And I only slept with one -- you.
因为其他人不跟你睡
Because the others wouldn't let you.
好吧 也许没错 但是
Well, yes, perhaps. But... Huh!
莱斯利 我爱你胜过孩子的父亲
Leslie, I love you more than the baby's father.
这对你有意义吗?
Does that mean anything to you?
有
Yes.
- 孩子需要一个父亲 - 我知道 我就是没有父亲长大的
- A baby needs a father. - I know. I grew up without one.
你会成为一个好父亲的 即便不是为我 也会为了一些人
And you will be a good one. If not for me, for someone.
当你对我态度糟糕的时候 对你撒谎更容易
It was more easy to lie to you when you were being horrible to me.
谁是孩子的爸爸?
Who is the father?
- 斯皮罗 - 斯皮罗?
- Spiros. - Spiros?
不是开计程车的那个斯皮罗
Not Spiros the taxi driver.
天啊 别这样
Oh, God, don't do that.
这个岛上有无数个斯皮罗
There are thousands of Spiros on the island.
莱斯利 我爱你 我仍然想和你结婚
Leslie, I love you, and I still want to marry you.
你愿意吗?
Will you?
我不知道
I don't know.
我真的不知道
I really don't know.
所以 你不会颠球
So, not juggling.
你想当一个小丑吗?
Would you like to be a clown?
这已经是我在家里扮演的角色了
That's sort of already the role I have at home.
很好 那你很有经验
Ah, good. You are experienced.
我更喜欢新的东西
I'd prefer something new.
你认为这个怎么样?
What do you think of this one? Hmm?
你认为...
What do you think of...
告诉我她是做什么的
So, tell me what she does.
首席女歌♥手
She is a prima donna
没有她我们什么都不是
but without her we are nothing.
她让人...惊叹
She makes... gasp.
- 她让观众惊叹? - 是的
- She makes the audience gasp? - Yes.
在生活中 在马戏团 都是
In life, and in the circus
我们需要 惊叹
we need to gasp.
说的太对了
That's so true.
你可以当魔术师的助手
You could be magician's assistant.
我不想当助手
I don't want to be an assistant
我想当魔术师
I want to be the magician.
你好 先生
Hello, sir.
你可以做动物戏法
You can do animal tricks.
是的 没错 但是在我同意之前
Yes. Yes, but before I agree
我必须看你照顾好你的动物没有
I must check you take care of your animals.
负责人让我没有信心
The man in charge didn't inspire confidence.
我对我的动物比对我的人都要好
I treat my animals better than my humans.
很好
Excellent.
- 我可以把这个从我的清单上划掉了 - 我背疼
- I can tick that off the list. - I have a bad back.
你要做多少表演[招式]?
How many performances will you do?
我的意思是对马戏团 不是对我
For the Circus, I mean. Not for me.
照现在这情形 只能是一个很短的表演
At this rate, one very short one.
没人买♥♥票
Nobody has bought tickets.
如果你们能看起来讨人喜欢 或许能多卖♥♥点票
Maybe you'd sell more tickets if you all looked a bit jollier.
我们大多数来自东欧
We are mainly from Eastern Europe.
微笑不属于我们的天性
Smiling does not come natural.
- 你知道你在做什么吗? - 是的
- Do you know what you're doing? - Yes.
我从恶龙指挥(艺名)那借了全套东西
I borrowed all this stuff from Dragan the Ringmaster.
很可惜 说明全是外文
Sadly, the instructions are in foreign.
你可以称自己为 "了不起的玛戈尼"
You should call yourself "The Amazing Margoni".
这里化用了对传奇魔术师哈利 胡迪尼的称号♥“了不起的胡迪尼”
是的
Yeah.
- 表演开始… - Durrellina!
- And now... - Durrellina!
妄想的女主人
The Mistress of Delusion.
幻想
"Illusion".
好吧 走着瞧
Well, we'll see!
现在
And now
这个男孩…漂浮术!
the boy... levitates!
魔法的神奇
In a magic way!
- 噢 - 哦 上帝 我很抱歉
- Ow! - Oh, God. I'm so sorry.
他没事
He's all right.
噢 这就是我为什么讨厌魔法
Oh, that. I hate magic.
- 为什么? - 因为它是谎言的一种形式
- Why? - Because it's a form of lying.
哦 这有点苛刻 演戏也是如此...
Oh, that's a little harsh. The same could be said for acting...
嗯 那就是我的感觉
Well, that's how I feel!
哦 佐尔坦 你好吗?
Oh, hello Zoltan. How are you?
我很好 谢谢你 德雷尔夫人
I am superb, thank you, Mrs Durrell.
马戈似乎认为你对她不满意
Margo seems to think you're not happy with her.
你能安抚她 可以吗?
Do reassure her, won't you?
担心四个孩子已经足够糟糕了
It's bad enough worrying about four children.
当你再考虑他们的男朋友
And when you add in their boy-friends
孕妇以及杂技表演的女朋友们
and pregnant or contortionist girlfriends
它可能是一个很大的负担
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表