剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
愚蠢的素食主义者
Idiot vegetarians.
吃一口肉又能怎么样?
What's wrong with a mouthful of dead flesh?
为什么不就给杰瑞一些生蔬菜? 那会治好他的
Why not just give Gerry some raw vegetables? That'll cure him.
他需要蛋白质来成长
He needs protein to grow.
达芬妮有什么消息没 她在哪?
Any news from Daphne? Where is she?
有 她在雅典 趁她还可以挺着肚子坐船
Yes. She's in Athens, while she can still get her belly on a ferry.
我向你们介绍...亨利米勒 美国在世的最伟大的作家
I give you... Henry Miller, America's greatest living writer.
- 你们在伦敦见过 - 亨利
- You met in London. - Henry.
很高兴见到穿上衣服的你
Nice to see you with your clothes on.
路易莎
Louisa.
你这本所谓“下流”的《北回归线》 终于能在巴黎出版了
So this book of yours, Tropic of cancer must really filthy beginning you can publish it in Paris.
美国还在为保守狂欢呢
Well, America is a carnival of prudes.
- 为保守狂欢? - 我们确实需要一套道德的标准
- A carnival of prunes? - We do need a standard of decency.
- 为什么 你在怕什么? - 蜘蛛和尿失禁
- Why? What are you scared of? - Spiders. And incontinence.
我是一个警♥察♥ 我们无所畏惧 除了抓不到坏人
I'm a policeman. We're scared of nothing, except not getting our man.
你是如此的死板和可悲
You're so conservative and pathetic.
希腊政♥府♥日益更具法♥西♥斯♥色彩
Greece's government is more fascistic by the day.
我们的自♥由♥受到了冲击
Our freedoms are under attack.
- 你会这样说是因为亨利在这 - 平常他只会谈及食物和女人
- You're only saying that because Henry's here. - Normally he only talks about food and girls.
好了 我们换个话题
Well, moving on.
- 有人看见过斯皮罗吗? - 没有 妻儿离开他肯定特别伤心
- Has anyone seen Spiros? - No. He must be so sad without his wife and children.
我听说他停工了
I've heard he's stopped working.
我真的很想他
I really miss him.
至少他好像还待在科孚
At least it seems he's staying on Corfu.
所以这个叫斯皮罗的男人 他和你们的妈妈可能有未来吗?
So this guy Spiros, could he and your mom have a future together?
我们不会让自己去这样想
We don't allow ourselves to think about that.
谢谢你 路易莎 很丰盛的一餐
Thanks, Louisa. It was quite the feast.
我去游一个月光泳
Gonna grab a moonlight swim.
- 他没拿他的泳衣 - 亨利裸游
- He didn't take his swimming costume. - Henry swims naked.
经常裸着写作
And usually writes naked.
他喜欢裸着
He likes to be naked.
我可能会加入他 留下你们所有人…正襟危坐
I may join him, and leave you all to be... mimsy.
拉里 你可能太'激进'了
Larry, you may feel 'radical',
第三集的时候母子两提到了这个话题
- 但我们是一个住在这个美好又保守国家的体面家庭 - 好吧...
- but we are a respectable family living in a nice, conservative country. - Well...
如果发生什么丢人的事 我唯你是问
And if anything embarrassing happens, I will hold you personally responsible.
德雷尔一家
第三季 第七集
斯文·伦布拉德 是你们家的朋友吗?
Is your family friend Sven Lundblad?
是的 他怎么了?
Yes. What about him?
我听说他们想逮捕他和他的...男朋友
I hear they want to arrest him and his... man friend.
噢 不 为什么?
Oh, no. Why?
邻居们在抱怨 他们是同性恋
Well, neighbours complained. They are homosexual.
好吧 算不上是邻居
Well, not the neighbours.
- 他们又没伤害任何人 - 局长接到政♥府♥的命令
- They're not hurting anyone. - The superintendent has orders from the government.
你有没有想过...和一个男人?
Do you ever think about... a man?
- 没有 - 啊
- No. - Ah.
- 还是看起来像是想去做一件疯狂的事 - 嗯哼
- Still seems like a mad thing to want to do. - Hmm.
哪个词更性感一点
Which word's sexier,
"油滑的"...
"lubricious"...
还是 "坚挺的"?
or "tumid"?
想了下 我要用"婊xxx"
Think I'll go with "whore-mongering".
谢谢你保持亨利在一个安全距离
Thank you for keeping Henry at a safe distance.
我不想逼死鲁格勒斯雅
Well, I don't want to kill Lugaretzia.
至少不是用那种方式
At least not in that way.
杰瑞 吃午饭了
Gerry! Lunch!
你的兔子餐在厨房♥
Your rabbit food is in the kitchen.
事实上是很香的炖肉
It's actually a rather flavoursome fricassee.
他走了
He's gone.
煮太多东西了
There's too much cooking.
我们怎么样才能阻止杰瑞当一个素食主义者?
How can we stop Gerry being a vegetarian?
让他自己做自己的饭
Make him cook his own food.
目前来说 真是一个好主意
Now, that is a brilliant idea.
- 莱斯利 午饭在屋里 亲爱的 - 谢谢
- Ah, Leslie. There's lunch indoors, darling. - Thanks.
在局里有一个令人担忧的谣言
There's a worrying rumour down at the station.
政♥府♥要禁止读书和思考了吗?
The government's outlawing reading and thinking?
- 还有放屁? - 噢 别这副德性
- And farting? - Oh, for God's sake.
他们在监视斯文和维戈
They've got their eye on Sven and Viggo.
- 什么? - 他们被看见在一起
- What? - They've been seen together.
告诉你的同事 性取向是自助餐 不是点餐
Well, tell your colleagues that sexuality is a buffet, not a set menu.
- 我才不会向一群希腊警♥察♥说这些 - 为什么不?
- I'm not gonna say that to a bunch of Greek coppers, am I! - Why not?!
斯文
Sven!
劳伦斯德雷尔 真是一份难得的荣幸
Lawrence Durrell. It's a rare pleasure.
我被告知我话太多了 所以我选择性的在公共场合露面
I've been told I can be rather annoying, so I ration my public appearances.
- 山羊怎么样了? - 噢 他们...就这样
- How are the goats? - Oh, they're... goaty.
嗯 问你一个愚蠢的问题...
Hm. Ask a silly question...
听着 我讨厌这样说 但是...
Look, I hate this but...
科孚岛最好的警员莱斯利说 你和维戈正在被监视
Constable Leslie, Corfu's finest, says... you and Viggo are under scrutiny.
谢谢你 我一直在等着这一天的到来
Thank you. I was waiting for this.
你要怎么做?
What are you going to do?
我会送维戈离开一阵子
I'll send Viggo away for a while.
- 你呢? - 我有亲戚
- And you? - Well, I have dependents.
噢 我们可以照看山羊
Oh, we can look after the goats.
有什么难的? 给它们喂草就行 又不是要说些振奋人心的演讲
How hard can it be? Feed them some grass, not odd pep talk.
不 我会留下来
No, I'm staying.
这种法♥西♥斯♥政♥权♥ 他们见鬼去吧
This fascist regime, they can go to hell.
说得好
Good man.
让我们乐观一点
Let's be hopeful.
你知道希腊的 光说不做假把式
You know Greece. The talking runs way ahead of the doing.
我希望斯皮罗不会介意我们来拜访
I hope Spiros doesn't mind us visiting.
我们应该给他带一些蜂蜜
We should've brought him some honey.
我们只是来问声好
We just called to say hello.
你好
Hello.
等我房♥子看起来好点再过来
Come back when my house looks better.
- 我们从来没来过这里 让人很兴奋 - 不要
- We've never been here. It's exciting. - No.
啊
Ah!
好吧...
Well...
我开始清理
I'll start washing up.
- 啊 - 请不要这样做
- Ugh! - Please, don't.
我们都很担心你 斯皮罗
We were worried about you, Spiros.
- 收到你妻子的来信了吗? - 没有
- Have you heard from your wife? - No.
这里死了什么东西吗? 房♥子乱的跟我妈不在的那段日子一样
Did something die in here? This is as bad as our house when Mother went away.
像你们一样 我也习惯了被照顾
Like you, I'm used to being looked after.
- 所以你没有在工作了 - 我的车坏了 刹车故障
- So you're not working. - My car is broken. The brakes.
我没钱去修
I can't afford to fix them.
- 我借给你钱 - 不要
- I'll lend you the money. - No.
一定要 你帮了我们这么多
Yes. You've helped us so much.
你们也没有钱
You don't have money either.
是没有 但我们可以去银行贷款 等我姑妈的遗产到账
No, but we do have a bank loan until my aunt's legacy arrives.
嗯…我不知道你是否想把这张你妻子和孩子的照片立起来
Erm... I don't know if you want this photograph of your wife and children up.
很好 已经看起来整洁点了
Good. It's already looking tidier.
真的 真的很难闻 特别臭
Really, really bad smell. It stinks.
原来是警♥察♥用他的棍子在奶酪上弄的洞
It turns out the policeman was using his truncheon to make the holes in the cheese.
拿着这个
Take care of those.
我需要你去斯文·伦布拉德家逮捕他
为什么?
官方的说法是严重猥亵罪
太可笑了 他是一个好人
我们可能讨厌这样做 但是我必须去阻止堕落
We may not like it, but I have orders to make a stand against decadence.
如果你想保住你的工作 你就去逮捕斯文·伦布拉德
If you want to keep your job here, you will go and arrest Sven Lundblad.
现在就去
Now.
- 他越来越近了 - 没错
- He's getting nearer. - Hm.
一段时间后你就习惯了
You sort of get used to it after a while.
不 我仍然觉得很不安
No, I still find it quite unsettling.
很好
Well, good.
亨利和我需要些有关激进主义的法律和历史书籍
Henry and I need books on the law and history of radicalism
以及如何对抗法♥西♥斯♥主义
and how to combat fascism.
- 恐怕这不是我所擅长的文学领域 - 没错 我知道
- I'm afraid that's not a strong area for me in literature. - Yes, I know.
你之前服务过的伯爵夫人 我需要她的图书馆
The countess you worked for, I need her library
你不能打扰她 她又隐居了
No, you can't .She's a recluse again
我想借她的书 不是带她去人多的地方
I want to borrow her books, not take her to abundant
她精神很脆弱的 她不会让任何人去她家里
She is mentally fragiled. She won't have anyone in her house
无论如何 如果这是关于斯文 他这么好 谁会逮捕他?
Anyway, if this is about Sven, who'd arrest him? He's so nice.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表