剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
You'll forgive us if we're a bit glum. A friend of ours has been arrested.
噢 亲爱的 什么原因?
Oh, dear. What for?
小偷? 吃了天鹅? 在教堂抽烟?
Scrumping? Ate a swan? Smoked in church?
他是名同性恋
He's queer.
保守派
Righty-ho.
根本就没有法律基础让他坐牢 都是煽动性的攻击
There's no legal basis for jailing him. It's all tilting at windmills.
我们需要从伯爵夫人的图书馆拿到法律书籍
We need to get hold of law books from the countess's library.
别做疯事情
Well, don't do anything crazy.
"没人应该因为他的信仰而受罪 即便是宗教成员
"No-one may suffer for his beliefs, even religious ones,
进行示♥威♥活动并不会扰乱公共秩序"
provided their manifestation does not trouble the public order."
太棒了 法国人
Bravo, you Frenchies.
停下来
Stop!
我去花♥园♥转了转
Had a tour of the garden.
或者我应该说那是动物园?
Or should I say the zoo?
他们不是科孚本地的吧?
They're not native to Corfu, are they?
不是 他来自中美洲
No. He's from Central America.
哈罗 很高兴见到你
Hello. Pleased to meet you.
不错 确立亲密关系了
Oh, good. Rapport established.
斯特福 打电♥话♥给马夫罗达基伯爵夫人
她图书馆的一些书被偷了
额 让我来处理吧 长官
Er, let me take care of that, sir.
作为您昨天帮我处理家庭事务的补偿
To make up for you having to deal with my family yesterday.
斯皮罗
Spiros!
利奥尼达斯叔叔
Uncle Leonidas!
一切还好吗?
Is everything all right?
啊... 我的天啊
- Ah... - God in heaven!
- 德雷尔夫人 - 你好
- Mrs Durrells! - Hello.
今天我们放轻松点
We are taking it easy today.
好吧 我很难说你给这个家里带来了秩序
Well, I wouldn't say you've brought order to the house.
是没有 但我记起了该如何享受快乐的时光
No, but I've remembered how to have a good time.
- 干杯 - 干杯 - 我能不能说一句?
- Yamas! - Yamas. - Could I just have a...?
虽然这不管我的事但是
It's none of my business but...
我真的认为你应该让你叔叔离开了
I really think you should ask your uncle to leave.
但我听说是你让他来的
But I hear it was you who asked him to come.
是的 对的 那是因为我关心你
Yes, all right. Because I care about you.
嘿 喝一杯
Hey, have a beer!
我不想喝酒
I don't want a beer.
滚回你的市政厅去
Get back to the town hall.
我的妻子 她是对的 我很自私
My wife, she's right. I'm selfish.
不是的 没有你 我们一家在这个绝美小岛上活不过一周
No! Without you, we wouldn't have survived a week on this wonderful island.
我为什么要帮你们?
Why did I help you?
还是因为自私
Selfish, again...
因为我爱你
.. because I love you.
全都因为你
All of you.
噢 好吧
Oh. Well...
或许因为你的家人和我一样 让事情变糟糕了
Perhaps because your family get things wrong too, like me.
不管你喜不喜欢 我和我的家人还会再来的...
Well, my family and I are going to again, whether you like it or not...
来缕清我们所有的问题
in between sorting out all our other problems.
你看清入侵者的脸了吗?
Did you see the intruder's face?
不 我没有
No, I did not.
噢 亲爱的
Oh, dear.
好吧 笨蛋一个 说的就是他
Well, he's a silly boy, that's who he is,
有一些特别的癖好
with a slightly peculiar line in swag.
别想太多了
Think nothing more of it.
- 你一定很苦恼 - 没有
- You must be very distressed. - No.
他让我很振奋
It rather perked me up.
噢
Oh!
"很...振...奋"
"Perked... me... up."
好了 我要走了
Well, I'll be on my way.
你应该想要在这些窗子上放一些更坚固的锁
You might want to put sturdier locks on those windows.
或者 我的建议 丢掉这些书用这间房♥来打乒乓吧
Or, my advice, get rid of the books and use the room for ping-pong.
当然 我知道是谁干的
I know who did it, of course.
- 噢? - 是你哥 劳伦斯
- Oh? - Your brother, Lawrence.
你可以把那个写下来
You may write that down.
如果当时你在 你可能有更好的运气可以射中他
If you had been here, you may have had better luck shooting him.
是的
Yes.
好了 请放心你的抱怨我们都有认真对待
Well, rest assured your complaint will be taken very seriously.
看起来真好吃 杰瑞 你明天能帮我做一份吗?
Delicious cooking, Gerry. Could you cook for me tomorrow?
什么? 不可以
What? No!
- 你是怎么弄出那些可爱的脆皮? - 有趣的是 我
- How did you get that lovely crisping? - Interestingly, I...
无论如何 我们需要谈谈怎样让斯文被释放
Anyway, we need to talk about how we can get Sven released.
可以 我也不想再听到任何关于逮捕斯文的批评
Yeah. And i don't want more criticism about arresting Sven.
今天我帮了一位老妇人找到她的猫
I helped an old woman today find her cat.
我也没有听见任何你们对我的祝贺
I don't hear any of you congratulating me on that.
- 干的好 - 干的漂亮 - 谢谢
- Great work. - Well done. - Thank you.
巴兹尔 你是一名律师 你应该可以帮忙
Basil, you're a lawyer. Surely you can help.
你想的挺好的 但我的领域是遗嘱
You'd think, but my field is wills and probate.
举个例子 如果今天斯文死在了监狱中我就能帮很大的忙
For example, I'd be hugely helpful if Sven dies in custody.
所以 巴斯 告诉我们为什么你在这里
So, Bas, remind us why you're here.
这个
Er... yeah.
你知道的
Well, you know.
我不知道
No.
赫尔迈尼阿姨多次提到科孚
Aunt Hermione spoke so glowingly about Corfu.
这里的萤火虫 这里的人 这里的
The fireflies, the people, the...
传统的女士头巾
traditional headscarves.
我怎么能不来参观一下呢?
How could I not visit?
路易莎
Louisa.
你必须跟我说说到底怎么回事
You need to tell me what's going on.
天啊 某种意义上说 谁知道
Gosh. In a sense, who knows?
不是 停止那样
No. Now, stop that.
有关你的遗产会有一个小小的问题
There maybe a... sliver of a problem with your legacy.
那是什么样的问题
And what might that problem be?
遗产价值可能会比你预期的少
The value may be... less than you hoped.
我不想听起来很贪婪 但是为什么你不能在英国确认遗产少于预期?
I hate to sound greedy, but why aren't you in England ensuring that it isn't less?
如果告知有坏消息 你的表姐普鲁还不得剥了我的皮?
And be eviscerated by your cousin Prue if it's bad news?
我宁愿在千里之外的海滩上确认消息
I'd rather be by a beach a thousand miles away.
这不关我的事
It's out of my hands.
我在等银行工作人员的电报
I am awaiting a telegram from the bank boffins.
在此期间就让我们吃喝玩乐 行吗?
Meanwhile let's eat, drink and be merry-ish, shall we?
噢 邮递员留给你了一封电报
Oh, the postman left you a telegram.
啊
Ah.
我来这是为了加入法律小组
I'm here to join the legal team.
噢 我感觉我穿多了
Oh! I feel overdressed.
我不会有好脸色的
I cannot do a friendly face.
罗杰
Roger.
杰瑞
Gerry.
鲁格勒斯雅
Lugaretzia.
罗杰
Roger.
- 你好 斯皮罗 - 你好
- Hello, Spiros. - ~
他做饭 我打扫
He cook, I clean.
上次我们组织混乱 现在我们知道我们要做什么了
We were disorganised last time. Now we know what we're doing.
希望当莱斯利看到你穿着他的葬礼服装时 不会把你抓起来
Let's hope Leslie doesn't arrest you for wearing his funeral suit.
我觉得自己像个律师
I feel like a lawyer.
不仅像鲨鱼一样凶狠 而且如同黄鼠狼一样狡猾
Half shark, half weasel.
不要和杰瑞提起来这些动物 不然他也会想要一只的
Don't tell Gerry or he'll want one.
在我们冲进警♥察♥局以前
Before we rush into the police station,
我应该和你讲一下希腊人看待同性恋的心理
I should talk you through Greek psychology as regards homosexuality.
路上再讲吧 不然等我们到那时他们都结束开始喝啤酒了
Do it on the way, or we'll turn up and find they've knocked off for a beer.
他难道不应该一起去么? 他可是我们之中唯一真正的律师
Shouldn't he come too? He's the only one of us who is actually a lawyer.
我们在这正式向对斯文·伦布拉德的逮捕提出异议
We are here to formally challenge the detention of Sven Lundblad!
他在没有合理合法依据的前提下被拘留
Who is held on these premises without legally valid charge.
这和国际法相悖 我们为此感到恶心
In contravention of international law. We're smelling bullshit.
作为一名有资质的律师 我要说这绝对和国际法相悖
Absolutely. And I speak as a qualified solicitor.
抱歉 我把名片落在长裤里了
Sorry, I've left my business card in my long trousers.
你这是藐视人♥权♥保护♥法♥ 书中都写着呢
You are flouting the doctrine of habeas corpus, as enshrined here!
就让所谓的拘捕过去吧 他是个好人
- Let the alleged fruit go -- he's a great guy
我们都会对这件事闭口不谈
- and we'll say nothing more about it. - Hmph!
我好像把钥匙落在家了
I seem to have left my key at home.
总有一天 当这个世界稍微进步一点
One day, when the world has grown up a little,
你会想起你对斯文以及像他一样与众不同的人做过什么
you'll think of what you did to people like Sven and anyone who's different
你一定会羞愧难当
and it'll be you who's embarrassed.
- 你努力过了 - 拿链子拴上的主意不错
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表