剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
So, we couldn't bribe the police to drop the case.
一切都是因为妈妈死了...
Ever since Mother died...
他是一个恶棍
he's a bully.
那么...
Well...
当他到这里的时候 让我们和你♥爸♥爸谈谈这些事
let's talk to your father about that when he gets here.
好吗? 不要担心
Shall we? Come on.
- 早上好 长官 - 早上好
- Morning, Chief. - Kalimera.
您的胡子非常茂盛
Moustache is blooming.
呃...
Erm...
我有很多东西要写
so I've got a lot of writing to do.
那么...
So...
我想要辞职 如果你觉得可以的话
I'm resigning, if that's all right with you.
可以
Yes.
你不试图说服我留下来吗?
You're not going to try and persuade me to stay?
不 我现在有保罗了
No. I have Paolo now.
我拿到杆子了
I have the pole!
做得很好
Well done.
呃...
Erm...
我们可以聊聊吗?
could we have a chat?
那么 你在意大利发生的车祸…
So, this car accident you had in Italy...
你当时开得很莽撞?
.. you were driving recklessly?
意大利人在开车这件事上...
Italians in cars...
就像让一只猫负责电锯一样
it's like leaving a cat in charge of a chainsaw.
只是我运气不好
It was just bad luck.
你显然看起来很熟练
You're obviously physically adept.
-那又怎么样呢? - 所以……
- So what? - So...
我想象不到你会失去控制
I can't imagine you losing control.
这没有联♥系♥ 我的父亲是一个很好的司机
There's no connection. My father is a very good driver.
你为什么这么说?
Why do you say that?
- 当时是你♥爸♥爸在开车 却让你承担事故责任 - 没有
- Daddy was driving and made you take the blame. - No.
然后把你带走 这样你就不会说出真♥相♥
Then whisked you away so you don't blurt out the truth.
因为你就像莱斯利
Because like Leslie
跟在德雷尔家吵架的方式都一样 你真是一个糟糕的说谎者
your oppo in the Ferrari-Durrell battle of the clans, you're a terrible liar.
你不能告诉任何人
You can't tell anyone.
你不能打这张牌
You can't put that down.
在意大利 你可以这样打
You can in Italy.
好吧 但你现在在这里
Well, you're here now.
兵变(一种牌的打法) 打得很好
Mutiny. Well done.
我简直不敢相信我刚说的
I can't believe I'm saying that.
噢 是斯皮罗
Oh, Spiros.
噢
Oh.
你开了斯皮罗的车
You've driven Spiros's car.
是的 我借的
Yes. I borrowed it.
我曾经借过一次 他并不喜欢
I did that once. He didn't like it.
当我说完这些话 你可以把你的女儿们带回去
You can take your girls back when I've said this.
我们知道你为什么要逃到这里 因为保罗所做的一些事情
We know why you fled here. Because of what Paolo did.
- 这是我的私事 - 这是他的事情
- That is my affair. - And it's his.
是你的女儿们和受害者的家庭事情
And your daughters' and the victim's family's
而且 在科孚岛的每个人都不喜欢被撞倒
and, well, everyone on Corfu who isn't keen on being run over.
不需要你告诉我
You don't tell me.
你就是一个大喊大叫 还让动物住在家里的母亲
You're a shrill mother who allows animals inside her house
- 却并不能管好她的孩子 - 大喊大叫?
- and can't control her children. - Shrill?
你以为你是谁?
Who do you think you are?
你认为我是一个
Well, you think I'm someone
在这里能够给你的家人提供免费教导的人
who's here to offer free tutoring to your family
还是一个将要继承财产还会借给你的人
and who's about to inherit money
就像你对斯皮罗做的事情一样
for you to leach off, as you have off Spiros.
当我丈夫去世后 我爱我的孩子简直到了窒息的地步
When my husband died, I smothered my children with love.
你对你的孩子们完全相反
You have smothered your children with the opposite.
快给我上车
我不会听取你这样一个女人的教训
I will not take lessons in behaviour from a woman
- 你的朋友可是一个人尽皆知的同性恋 - 什么? !
- who's a friend of a known homosexual. - What?!
而且你的儿子搞大了一个无知的农民的肚子
And whose son has impregnated a peasant.
我们不把达芙妮或在这个岛上的任何人当作一个无知的农民!
We do not think of Daphne or anyone else on this island as a peasant!
并且我们是快乐的!
And we are happy!
她与莱斯利有了一个孩子
That she is having a baby with Leslie.
我不这么认为 你呢?
I don't think so, do you?
就是他开车却让保罗承担责任
It was him that was driving and made Paolo take the blame.
保罗 看在上帝的份上 站出来揭露你的爸爸
Paolo, for God's sake, stand up to your father.
真为你感到羞耻
It's an embarrassment.
你可以打他一拳
You could take him in a punch.
快上车 我们走
这是一个道路安全的问题
It's a question of road safety.
如果必须 我会吞下这些钥匙
I will swallow these if I have to.
大家 加林娜和我救了一只小秃鹰
Everyone! Galini and I have rescued a young vulture.
当我带回一只动物时 他们通常都会抱怨
They normally groan when I bring an animal back.
一旦他们很生气 他们就会把我
Once they got so angry they tied me...
捆在树上….
.. to a tree.
快走 走路回去
维奥莱塔 走
对不起
Sorry.
克拉拉
Clara!
我只是希望我们能够在他们身上播下足够的反抗种子
I just hope we've sown enough seeds of rebellion in them.
无论如何 希望上帝保佑他们
God help them otherwise.
抱歉 西格玛 我身体不舒服
Sorry. Signomi. I'm not well.
看得出来
Then eine thinaton.
哦 好难受
Oh, this is bad.
自从我吻了那些腐臭的神圣拖鞋 我感觉更糟了
Since kissing those rancid holy slippers, I've felt worse.
你没有用你的嘴唇碰它们吧?
You didn't actually touch them with your lips?
当然 我就是这么做的 要不然我怎样才能让魔法发挥效用呢?
Of course I did. How else was I going to make the magic work?
你应该吻空气
You're supposed to kiss the air.
否则 你会接触到其他病人的细菌
Otherwise, you pick up germs of all the other sick people.
他们应该有一个标志说……
Well, they should have a sign saying that...
抱歉
Sorry.
我想 这是你的车
I believe this is your vehicle.
- 我相信它是 - 需要我说明一下吗 它不是我开走的
- I believe it is. - Needless to say, it wasn't me who took it.
我知道
I know.
开走我的车远比…
Taking my car is far worse than...
欠我的钱不还还要糟糕
not paying back my money.
他在意大利做了一些坏事情
He did some bad things in Italy.
关于他 我犯了一个错误
I made a mistake about him.
有信任 也有愚蠢
There's trusting and there's stupid.
我的妻子为我借钱给他而生气 而钱可能已经没有了
My wife isn't happy I lent her money and probably lost it.
- 哦 斯皮罗 - 为你…
- Oh, Spiros. - For you...
这是值得的
it was worth it.
我担心你和法拉利先生…
I was worried you and Mr Ferrari would...
最终会在一起
end up together.
你不了解女人
You have no idea about women.
是 我不了解
No. I don't.
我似乎比我希望的完美差的更远了
I seem to be drifting further away from perfection than I'd hoped.
你认为我长成这样 佐尔坦会依然爱我吗?
Do you think Zoltan will still love me looking like this?
不 如果他来了 他会躲起来
No. If he come, hide.
好吧 我要去法拉利家和他们谈谈
Right. I'm going over to the Ferraris to talk to them.
不 别去 他们不是你的家人
No, don't. They're not your family.
他是对的
He's right.
有人说 孩子们起初会爱他们的父母
Who said, "Children begin by loving their parents.
之后 他们会批评他们的父母
After a time, they judge them.
而他们很少会原谅他们?
Rarely do they forgive them?"
我不是指我们
I don't mean us.
实际上 我说的是他们
I mean them, actually.
- 发生了什么事? - 我们要回意大利了
- What happened? - We are going back to Italy.
不 你不能
No, you mustn't!
不要看着我 我吻了死神附体的拖鞋
Don't look at me. I kissed some disastrous slippers.
克拉拉意识到你们是对的
Clara realised you were right.
我们花了一整夜和父亲争吵
We spent all night rowing with father
并坚持要他承认事实
and insisting he admit the truth.
我真为你骄傲
I'm so proud of you.
但记住 要一直尊重你的爸爸
But remember to always respect your parent.
- 什么? - 长长记性!
- What? - Make your mind up!
哦 闭嘴
Oh, shut up.
我们感到难过 因为父亲借来的钱
We felt bad because Father borrowed money
特别是来自斯皮罗的钱
especially from Spiros.
我们有这个
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表