剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
你是怎么和女朋友和平分手的?
How do you split up nicely from a girlfriend?
- 你们才在一起 - 不是迪奥尼西娅 是达芙妮
- You've only just got together. - Not Dionisia, Daphne.
达芙妮仍然认为我们关系很稳定
Daphne still thinks we're going steady.
你是你 我来当达芙妮
You be you, I'm Daphne.
- 来吧 - 我以为你想要去写作的
- Do it. - I thought you wanted to write.
遇到瓶颈期 我已经放弃这一天了
I'm stuck. I've given up for the day.
现在才上午7.50
It's 7.50am.
你好 莱斯利 我如此的爱你
Hello, Leslie. I love you so much.
谢谢你 我很喜欢你
Thank you. I'm very fond of you,
但是我更喜欢另外一个女孩
but I prefer another girl.
再来一次 但是不要老想被扇耳光
Again, but not trying to get a slap.
我...我也爱你
I... I would love you back,
达芙妮 但是我不能爱任何人...
Daphne, but I can't love anyone...
- 自从那次事故后 - 那真是太...诡异了
- since my accident. - That's just... creepy.
给她写信吧
Write her a letter.
德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells!
你姑妈把这个留在我车里了 我不知道这是什么
Your aunty left this in my car. I don't know what it is.
- 肯定是英国人的 - 谢谢你 斯皮罗
- It must be English. - Thank you, Spiros.
英国 似乎如此的遥远...不管这是什么
England, it seems so far away with its... whatever this is.
你好 杰瑞 你去哪?
Hello, Gerry. Where are you off to?
去盯着一面墙
To stare at a wall.
斯皮罗 介意把这个带去达芙妮·利库奥格家里吗
Spiros, would you mind taking this to Daphne Likourgou's house?
- 当然 - 我正在和达芙妮分手
- Of course. - I'm splitting up with Daphne,
因为我现在和迪奥尼西娅在一起了
because I'm with Dionisia now.
我和我爱的女孩
Me and the girl I love.
永远坦诚相待 快乐的生活
Being honest and happy, for ever.
- 你会告诉他这并不容易吗?- 这并不容易
- Will you tell him it's not that easy? - It's not that easy.
- 你好 - 你好
- Herete! - Herete!
德雷尔一家
第三季 第二集
你好
Hello.
你好
Hello.
- 为什么我们要盯着一面墙 - 因为它是活的
- Why are we staring at a wall? - It's alive.
是吗?
Is it?
我算术不是很好 但是我能计算出
I'm not known for my arithmetic but I calculate
这面墙上有20,000只活着的生物
there are 20,000 living beings on this wall.
九千,九百,九十...
Nineteen thousand, nine hundred and ninety nine...
但是在这...
Ah, but over here...
新生
New birth.
- 这就是新生 - 一代又一代
- And so it goes. - Around and around.
时间的轮回
The whirligig of time.
没错
Yes.
它们是如何粘在墙上的?
How do they stick to the wall?
我们认为是因为叫做跗骨的有着粘毛的小爪子
We think it's tiny claws with adhesive hairs called tarsi,
这些昆虫微乎其微的重量也帮了忙
helped by the insects' minuscule weight.
- 不写作吗?- 我已经写了好几个星期的性♥爱♥了
- Not working? - I've been writing about sex for weeks.
太费脑力了
It's very draining.
说到这个 你需要去和莱斯利谈谈避孕的事
Talking of which, you need to speak to Leslie about contraception.
但我说过了 你以为我是什么样的母亲?
But I have. What kind of a mother do you think I am?
你说话的方式太过委婉了 他不是个聪明人
The kind who used so many euphemisms he was none the wiser.
我记得我说了很多遍"保护" 但是他看起来很困惑
I do remember saying "protection" a lot and him looking confused.
他可能以为我在说枪呢
He may have thought I was talking about guns.
我有避孕套
I have French letters,
我会去和他谈一谈 怎么卷动它们 还有一些其他的
I'll talk him through it, how you roll them on, and so on.
别说了 这是我的事 我会按我的方式来处理
Stop. It's my job, I'll do it my way.
- 你好 亲爱的 - 正要去见迪奥尼西娅
- Hello, darling. - Just off to see Dionisia.
是的 没错
Yes. Exactly.
怎么了?
What?
我们应该谈谈生命 以及...它是如何开始的
We should talk about life, and... and how it starts.
- 或者不会开始 - 不 我可不想谈该死的鸟和蜜蜂
- Or doesn't. - No, we're not doing the bloody birds and the bees.
西方家长谈及性及生育的问题时会用鸟和蜜蜂来代替
没错 但是有一些操作方面的问题
Yes, but there are mechanical aspects
恐怕我不能很好的解释
that I fear I explained poorly.
我很乐意去买♥♥一些...
I'm happy to buy some...
装备 那样...
equipment so that...
小蜜蜂就能被阻止
bees are prevented.
玛戈
Margo.
- 你好 佐尔坦 - 失去你我很伤心
- Hello, Zoltan. - I am sad without you.
你为什么要拒绝我?
Why did you reject me?
我长得帅 又有钱 还有很多天赋
I am handsome and wealthy and have many talents.
你看 你很确切地总结了你的毛病
You see, you've rather summed up what's wrong with you.
- 我...太优秀了?- 不是 你傲慢并且自命不凡
- I am...too superb? - No, you're arrogant and smug.
我就不明白了
I had no idea!
我很确信当我和你结束的时候我就提到过
I'm sure I mentioned it when I finished with you.
你从没问过我怎么样 一点也没有
You haven't asked how I am, or anything.
- 你一切都还好吗?- 很好
- How are you, and everything? - Very well.
在彼得里迪斯医生新的X光室里
I have a job I love
我找到了一份我喜欢的工作
in the new X-ray unit at Dr Petridis'.
我会成为一名很好的医生的
I would be a superb doctor.
你没意识到你听起来像什么 是吗?
You don't realise how you sound, do you?
- 请再次成为我的女朋友 - 不要
- Please be mine again. - No.
你好 亲爱的
Hello, dear.
在我睡之前 我来看看我心爱的侄子
I'm doing a tour of my cherished great-nephews before I doze.
姑妈 我状态越来越不好了
Auntie, I'm flagging.
用你二十世纪的性观点来给我点灵感
Inspire me with your views on sex in the 20th century.
我可能已经学会放松和享受生活 亲爱的
I may have learned to relax and enjoy life, dear,
但我的思想还是在维多利亚时代
but I'm still a Victorian.
我要说的是 不要在你的写作里忽视我们长辈
All I would say is don't neglect us elders in your writing.
我们是人类智慧的宝库
We are humanity's depots of wisdom.
我们是金字塔 是万神庙
We are its Pyramids and its Parthenon.
- 你确实是 - 但是如果你把我们描述成放荡不羁的
- You are. - But if you ever describe us as sprightly
我会让莱斯利崩了你
I'll ask Leslie to shoot you.
- 你真漂亮 - 再说一遍
- You are beautiful. - Say again.
- 你真漂亮 - 再说一遍
- You are beautiful. - Say again.
你
You.
一个女朋友
One girlfriend.
- 只有 - 我保证
- Only. - I promise.
- 我 - 当然只有你
- Me. - Of course you.
我很抱歉 我之前太贪婪了
I'm sorry, before I was greedy.
现在我只对你贪心
Now I'm just greedy for you.
噢
Oh.
你好 有什么需要帮忙的吗?
Herete. How can I help you?
- 我是达芙妮的父亲 - 啊
- I am the father of Daphne. - Ah.
我很抱歉他们没能在一起
Yes, I'm sorry it didn't work out.
达芙妮很特别 漂亮的头发
Daphne's very special. Lovely hair.
- 我们必须谈谈 - 必须要谈吗?
- We must talk. - Must we?
或者我们应该任由他们顺其自然?
Or shall we just let them put it down to experience?
很明显不能
Obviously not.
喝茶吗 姑妈?
Cup of tea, Auntie?
午餐前来一杯茴香烈酒?
Pre-luncheon ouzo?
不会吧
No.
人类智慧的宝库...
Humanity's depot of wisdom...
一去不再了
no more.
我知道这很让人难过 但是 他们还很年轻
I know it's sad, but, well, they're so young.
特别是莱斯利 他绝对会变成一个恐♥怖♥分♥子♥
Especially Leslie. And he can be an absolute horror.
他已经被逮捕两次了
He's been arrested twice.
还好达芙妮摆脱了他
Daphne's well rid of him.
他让我女儿怀孕了
He has made my daughter pregnant.
他不会的
Er, he can't have.
所以说什么都晚了
So this is rather late.
莱斯利 你做了什么?
Leslie, what have you done?
我希望他 正如你说的
I expect him to, as you say,
"做正确的事"和达芙妮结婚
"do the decent thing" and marry Daphne.
我们再谈
We will talk more.
这是个很不好的时机 但是...
This is really bad timing, but...
她看起来如此地...
She looks so...
坚强和平静
strong and calm.
为什么人非得要死?
Why do people have to die?
抱歉 我还是八岁吗?
Sorry, what am I, eight?
希望不是因为我们的烹饪
Let's hope it wasn't our cooking.
赫尔迈厄尼姑妈
Aunt Hermione.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表