剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
非常感谢
Thank you so much.
来嘛
Come on.
- 那是什么? - 这个? 哦 什么也不是
- What's that? - This? Oh, nothing really.
你真正了解过我吗?
'Do you understand me at all?
没有你那令人窒息的拥抱 年轻人照样可以用自己的方式去自♥由♥地飞翔
No surprise the young fly the nest to make their own way in freedom without your suffocating embrace.'
- 杰瑞不是故意的 他只是在尝试用诗的节奏... - 没关系
- Gerry didn't mean it. He's just experimenting with verse... - It's all right.
杰瑞不是第一个愤怒暴躁的青春期少年 我只是...
Gerry's not the first angry adolescent, I just...
我以为自己不仅仅是他的母亲 还是他的朋友
I just thought I was his friend, as well as his parent.
别这样 那样的自我安慰没有用 友谊从来不值钱
Come on. That never works. Friendships are two-a-penny.
你都是他妈妈了 干嘛还想当他朋友?
Why would you want that when you're his mother?
再说了 严词厉教比温柔耐心更有启发性
And, a stonking row is much more illuminating than civility.
自从我以一己之力
It has never been the same
扞卫一个无辜的女性邮递员免于遭受流氓团伙的侵害之后就不太一样了
since I single-handedly defended an innocent postmistress from an unruly mob.
当时可是有一大群人拼命想偷走邮政汇票呢
There were a dozen of them hell-bent on stealing postal orders.
邮政汇票是指付给某人一定金额的凭据
别找我看病了 我是来这享受的
No more doctoring. I'm here to enjoy myself!
哦 但...
Oh, b...
等等 大家退回来 我们听不到音乐了
Wait, wait, everyone come back. We can't hear the music.
- 噢 来吧 我们得回家了 - 不是吧?
- Oh, come on. We have to go home. - What?
哎 我把宝宝放哪了? 哦 对了 在厨房♥
Now, where did I leave the baby? Oh, yes. Kitchen.
内丽
Nelly!
十年寒窗我才成为一名医生
Ten years learning to become a doctor.
我早该追寻我的梦想 当一个舞者!
I should have followed my dream -- become a dancer.
哦 好吧 亲爱的 走吧
Yes, darling. Come on.
舞者? 好吧 一个舞者
A dancer? Oh, yes. A dancer.
既然杰瑞为长大这事大惊小怪的
As Gerry's been making a fuss about being older...
让我用轻巧一笔 为这个夜晚画上圆♥满♥的句号♥
.. let me round off the evening with this note of levity.
不是煞风景 作为一名警♥察♥ 我得提醒你 乱画别人的脸能判到
Although, as a policeman, I should advise you that vandalism can carry a sentence of up to --
- 别说了 - 闭嘴
- Oh, shush. - Oh, shut up.
看起来你终于坠入爱河了 马上就要有个宝宝了 你开心吗?
You look like you're finally in love. Are you happy to be having a baby?
真是丰富多彩的一晚
Well... it's been a very emotional evening.
没事 我可以回答她
No, it's fine. I'll answer.
是的 我很高兴我们将要拥有一个孩子
Yes, I am glad we're having a baby
我也为我之前花了那么久才想通 感到羞愧
and I'm ashamed it took me this long to feel that way.
我的天
Blimey.
挺好的
Excellent.
既然我们在这把话都讲开了
Since we're getting everything out in the open...
别 我只会搞砸的
No, I'll only mess it up.
我得走了
I have to go.
你知道的 一切的一切你都可以告诉我
You can tell me anything. You know that, don't you?
或者我们谁都可以 你就像是德雷尔家的第六人
Or any of us. You're like the sixth Durrell...
希望我这不是个自作多情的想法
.. unless that's a depressing thought.
你们已经有了德雷尔家的第六个生命
You already have the sixth Durrell.
告诉杰瑞 祝他生日快乐
Tell Gerrys... happy birthday.
- 大家都在改变(成长) - 除了我
- Everyone's changing. - Except me, actually.
- 走吧 我送你回去 - 谢谢
- Come on. Let's walk you home. - Thank you.
- 我也送你回去 - 谢谢
- And I'll walk you home. - Thank you.
不好意思了 弗兰克 你是唯一没伴的年轻男性了
I'm sorry, Frank. You're the only young male available.
不介意我这样和你说话吧?
Do you mind me talking to you like this?
大家看起来都有了陪伴的人
Everyone else seems to have a partner.
嗯 除了拉里 鬼知道他什么时候才能安定下来
Well, except Larry, and God knows who he's got lined up.
或许能算上斯皮罗吧 但他已经走了
And perhaps Spiros. And he's gone.
去睡会吧
Get some sleep.
我下楼去给加林娜铺张床
I'll go downstairs and make up a bed for Galini.
别 留下来
No. Stay.
谢谢你为我举办的生日派对 我很喜欢
Thank you for throwing me a birthday party. I enjoyed it.
看你 裤子着火了
Oh, look, your pants are on fire.
西方的说法是说谎裤子就会着火
我觉得我总是搞砸 一直在向你道歉 但是...
I feel like I'm always messing up and having to apologise to you, but...
在让你一直留在12岁这事 我不会道歉...
.. I won't apologise for wanting you to stay 12 forever...
因为我会永远爱你...
.. because I will always love you...
但现在的你 真的完美的刚刚好
.. but you are especially perfect right now.
或许我在12岁的时候很完美 但现在我13岁了
Or I was when I was 12... because I'm 13 now.
哦 是的 是的 我懂
Oh, yes. Yes, so I gather.
我也会永远爱你的
And I'll always love you, too.
我知道你看到了我 发泄的诗
I know you saw my... attempted poem
但 那只是 怎么说 只能把它当成个初稿
but, that was a, well... Let's call it a first draft.
- 这才是我真正想表达的 - 噢 好吧
- This is what I really mean. - Oh, right.
你能完完全全地理解我 虽然时不时会搞砸
'You understand me completely, with occasional lapses
即使我离开 归来总有你的怀抱
and when I fly away, it will always be to return to your embrace
在这 在这疯狂又温暖的爱的巢穴里 总有一天我会给你建一个动物园
here, in this mad, warm nest of love, where one day I will make you a zoo.
这是你一直以来的心愿 请你相信我
It's what you've always wanted. Trust me.'
谢谢你
Thank you.
一个家里有两个卓越的作家
Two highly-strung writers in the house.
- 也难怪我会哭啊 - 晚安
- No wonder I'm weeping. - Night-night.
彼得里迪斯医生? 是你吗?
Dr Petridis? Is that you?
我听见你正在柜橱里 做诊断
I heard you were kindly giving discreet consultations in the cupboard.
你好啊
Hello.
谢谢你的有趣的派对 德雷尔夫人
Thank you for a lovely party, Mrs Durrell.
- 她哪冒出来的? - 这不是个派对吗?
- Where did she spring from? - It is a party, isn't it?
我送你回家 嗯 算是你的家吧
I'll walk you home. Well, part the way home.
好了 我们走吧
Right, let's go.
- 德雷尔夫人 - 斯皮罗
- Mrs Durrells. - Spiros.
我想你已经知道了
I think you know already.
我的妻子离开了我
My wife has left me.
哦 斯皮罗
Oh, Spiros.
而且把孩子都带去了在雅典的外婆家
.. and taken the children to her mother in Athens.
我没能跟你说是因为...
I couldn't tell you because...
我非常羞愧 我让我 呃...
.. I'm ashamed... that I, er...
-我让我的家庭分♥裂♥了 - 不要这样
- I have let my family break apart. - No.
她为什么离开?
Why has she gone?
我不知道
I don't know.
我把钱借出去 全要不回来了
I lent money and I lose it.
我和其他人在一起的时间太多...
I spend too much time with other people...
也包括你
including you.
- 啊 - 也许我们现在不一样了
- Ah. - Maybe we're different now.
而她 她只是不再爱我了
And she... she has just fallen out of love with me.
那你对她的感情是什么样的?
What do you feel about her?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只是不能忍♥受 我的孩子不在我的身边
I just can't bear not having my children near me.
总之...
Anyway...
很高兴能和你说这些
.. I'm glad I've told you.
这真的很难 家里好像过分安静了
It is not easy. The house seems very quiet.
我想也是那样
I'm sure.
我必须得走了
I must go.
我看见路上好多人 都在徒步走回家
I saw several couples on the road, walking home.
我得去送他们
I should drive them.
如果我不能够快乐 至少他们可以
If I can't be happy, at least they can.
你要知道 你也 可以选择快乐
You know, you can... be happy.
亨利 米勒——美国在世的最伟大的作家
Henry Miller -- America's greatest-living writer.
- 你现在去逮捕斯文 伦德布拉德 - 别动!
- You will go and arrest Sven Lundblad. - Stop!
- 你怎么能做一份要抓捕斯文的工作? - 哦 莱斯利
- How can you love a job that involves arresting Sven? - Oh, Leslie.
- 德雷尔夫人! - 我们今天要放松自己
- Mrs Durrells! - We are taking it easy today.
两个你最爱的男人都需要被拯救呢
The two men you love the most need rescuing.
我要说一个坏消息
I'm going to say a bad thing.
我们来这是要求释放斯文 伦德布拉德!
We are here to formally challenge the detention of Sven Lundblad!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表