剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
克拉拉启发了我
Well, Clara inspired me.
嗯 我以为你要坐在她膝盖上
Mm, I thought you were going to sit on her lap.
我差点就做了
I nearly did.
打车去莱斯博斯岛(暗指女同)
Taxi to Lesbos.
讨厌
Agh!
不是那样的 我只是...想像她一样
It's not like that. I just... I want to be here.
- 拉里 不要这样 - 对不起
- Larry, don't be lewd. - Sorry.
你肯定不会喜欢我的新小说
You're really not going to like my new novel.
你把我们和他们做比较 而我们输了
I think you're comparing us to them and we are losing.
- 胡说 - 你为什么这么在意?
- Nonsense. - Why do you care?
因为你们是我生命中的心血 你们很特殊
Because you're my life's work, and you're special.
我想让其他人知道
And I want other people to know that.
我们要加倍的努力
We are going to have to make a hell of an effort
当他们来我们家时
when they come to our house.
两分 十八秒 你通过了
Two minutes, 18 seconds! You pass.
太好了!
Yes! Yes!
- 记录是多少? - 两分 十八秒
- And what's the record? - Two minutes, 18 seconds.
太好了!
YES!
这是我们第一次这样做
It's the first time we have done it.
这样
Right.
你脸上有很大的火灾隐患
That's quite a fire risk you've got on your face there.
不要急 莱斯利
Take it easy, Les.
呼吸
Breathe.
让他通过吧 他很有趣的
Please let him pass. He'll be really good fun
他很喜欢制♥服♥
and he adores a uniform.
不 这是保持冷静的重要考验
No, this is an important test of keeping calm.
太慢了
Too slow.
这...
Well, it's...
太小了! 你要做什么 杀了我吗?
too small! What are you trying to do, kill me?!
你被淘汰了
You fail.
我被淘汰了? 那你的这些人呢?
I fail? And these are your crew?
我们爱这所房♥子 我们想把它弄得好一点
We love the house. We want to do it up
- 我们只是在等一笔可观的遗产 - 啊
- but we're just waiting for a sizeable inheritance to come through. - Ah.
最简单的赚钱方法
Easiest way to make money.
出去
Go on.
我深爱的姑妈
A much-loved aunt.
失去她我依然觉得很失落
I still feel rather lost without her.
这边
Please.
恐怕拉里正在完成他 第三部 优秀的
I'm afraid Larry his finishing his third, excellent
马上就要出版的小说
soon-to-be-published novel.
啊 该死的...
Agh! Stupid bloody...!
吃蛋糕
Have a cake.
- 看起来很美味 - 不 你看起来才是
- They look gorgeous. - No, YOU look gorgeous.
对不起 我把三明治掉了
Pardon me, I drop the sandwiches.
笨手笨脚的
She's clumsy.
希腊人看起来都笨手笨脚的
The Greeks are clumsy.
什么?
What?
我父亲是对的
My father is correct.
不 他不是
No, he isn't.
我会往该死的茶壶里吐口水的
德雷尔夫人 你是一位非常有魅力的女主人 也是一位出色的厨师
Mmm. Mrs Durrell, you're a charming host and an excellent cook.
谢谢 我的孩子们也很擅长做饭
Thank you. My children are very good cooks, too.
我想让你帮个忙
I have a favour to ask.
你能教克拉拉和维奥莱塔如何变得女人一点 以及如何经营一所房♥子吗?
Will you teach Clara and Violetta how to be women and run a house?
这个...我不确定这两件事有什么关联
Oh, well, I... I'm not sure they're the same thing.
你只需要在"女性"这个词后面加一个逗号♥
You just need to put in little comma after word 'women' --
自从他们的母亲死后
Since their mother died.
我的确怀念向玛戈传授女性的智慧
Well, I do miss passing on feminine wisdom to Margo
现在 她有一份充实的工作和一位英俊的男朋友
now that she has a fulfilling job and handsome boyfriend.
(请来人给我一枪)
(Somebody shoot me, please.)
我可以支付薪水让莱斯利教保罗如何航行
And I could pay Leslie to teach Paolo how to sail.
我确信他会很乐意帮忙的
Oh, I'm sure he'd be happy to help.
我们的司机
Our chauffeur.
伙计! 我们走!
Ragazzi! Andiamo!
- 噢 下次见 - 维奥莱塔
- Oh, see you later. - Violetta!
自从他们来后 你就像变了一个人
You've been a stranger. Since they arrived.
- 你对我们感到无聊了吗? - 没有
- Are you bored with us? - No.
我必须得谋生
I have to earn a living.
我只是为他们做了些我为你做过的事
I'm only doing for them what I did for you.
没错
Oh, right.
"没错"是什么意思?
What does it mean, "right"?
这意味着...
Well, it means that...
我认为我们对你而言不仅仅是顾客
I thought we were more to you than just customers
但是我错了
but no.
现在 对我而言
Well, to me, right now...
你就是一个讨厌鬼
.. you're being a pain in the ass.
很高兴知道你的看法
It's good to know where we stand.
- 有什么好东西吗? - 有
- Anything good? - Mm.
西奥把它借给了我
Theo lent me it.
现代消防
Modern Firefighting.
对于消防我没有什么了解
Well, I have no useful thoughts to share on firefighting.
过去一点
Budge up.
嗯 "现代软管..."
Hm. "The modern hose..."
斯皮罗和我吵了一架
Spiros and I had an argument.
我原以为我们对他来说很特别 就像他对我们一样 但是...
I thought we were special to him, as he is to us, but...
或许我们就是顾客
maybe we're just customers.
- 他不会真的这么想的 - 我不知道
- He didn't really think that. - I don't know.
虽然 我很期待去给女孩子们上课
I'm looking forward to teaching the girls, though.
他们看起来毫无生气
Mm. They seem strangely lifeless.
你最终会和那位父亲在一起的
You'll end up with the daddy
- 你总有爱慕的对象 - 法拉利先生?
- with you, there's always love interest. - Mr Ferrari?
不要
No.
他有些怪异
There's something eerie about him.
可怜的莱斯利
Poor Leslie.
没当上消防员
Not being a fireman.
有没有你不担心的人?
Is there anyone you don't worry about?
对他来说 就像在爬一座房♥子
For him, it's like climbing a house.
他已经有了一个在他的背上
And he already has one on his back.
龟甲不是贝壳 事实上
A tortoise shell is not a shell at all, in fact.
它由60块不同的骨头组成 这很有趣
It's made up of 60 different bones, which is interesting.
我必须回家了
I must go home.
我们明天在这里再见面好吗?
Shall we meet here again tomorrow?
行 两点?
Yes. Two o'clock?
太好了 这一次由加林娜追踪秃鹫
Lovely, and this time Galini will track down the vulture.
可爱的小女孩
Lovely girl.
是的 没错 她很可爱
Yes. Yes, she is.
你不要感到自卑
You can't mope around feeling inferior.
- 我知道 - 很好
- I know. - Good.
所以 佩德里迪斯博士可以做一个手术
So, there an operation Dr Petrides can do
- 让我变得好看一点吗? - 不!
- to improve my head? - No!
听着 完美只是一种妄想
Listen. Perfection is a mirage.
那也是值得为之奋斗的幻想
Well, it's a mirage worth fighting for.
看看我
Look at me.
自从我有了宝宝以后 这些日子我看起来像个巫婆一样
Since I had the baby, there are days I look complete a hag
但是我还是之前的那个我
but I'm still the same person.
这有什么实际的意义吗?
Does that actually mean anything?
你是对的 我去拿我的化妆包
You're right. I'll get my make-up bag.
看看你有没有什么东西让我看起来像模特一点
And see if you have anything that will make me look modelly.
我必须要给克拉拉留下好印象
I need to impress Clara.
年轻人 她们来上课了
The youth, they're here for the lessons.
谢谢你 斯皮罗
Thank you, Spiros.
我很抱歉 我知道你必须得工作
I'm sorry. I know you have to work.
来这为什么穿成这样?
What have you come dressed for?
去看赛马吗?
Ascot?
英国爱斯科特赛马♥会♥,很多贵族参加,有较严格的着装要求 比较有特色的是女士们会戴的各式帽子
好的 所以 我们从哪开始?
Right. So, where shall we start?
你们知道怎么煮鸡蛋吗?
Do you know how to boil an egg?
不会
No.
可以买♥♥已经煮好了的吗?
Can you buy them already boiled?
进来吧
Come on.
所以 这是舵柄
So, this is the tiller.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表