剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
We have this.
我父亲的手表值…
My father's watch is worth...
他们是斯皮罗的
They're for Spiros.
- 对不起 - 很好
- Sorry. - Fair enough.
- 抱歉 - 抱歉
- Sorry. - Sorry.
我们必须走了 我们今天离开
We must go. We leave today.
再见 谢谢你们
Bye. Thank you.
对不起
Sorry.
- 你在干什么? - 我不知道
- What were you doing? - I don't know.
所以 "比其他家庭更好"的游戏结束了
So, Project 'Be Better Than The Other Family' is over.
- 哦 拉里 - 是的 我们赢了 虽然开局不利
- Oh, Larry. - Yeah, we won, after a slow start.
它很可能是这么开始的
Well, it may have started like that
但最后 它只会让我意识到
but in the end, it just made me realise
所有的家庭都是那么脆弱
how vulnerable all families are.
我保证以后不会再向任何人抱怨了
I promise I'll never complain to anyone else again.
但这确实意味着我们又成为了岛上最好的外国家庭
But it does mean we're the best foreign family on the island again.
杰瑞有什么毛病?
What the hell is wrong with Gerry?
今天是你的生日!
It's your birthday!
- 咬苹果比赛! - 为什么她就是不让我长大? !
- Apple bobbing contest! - Why won't she just let me grow up?!
上
Go!
用力挤!
Squeeze harder!
你必须告诉我 你到底是怎么回事?
You have to tell me, what is the matter with you?
你看起来终于坠入爱河了
You look like you're finally in love.
- 你需要跟斯皮罗聊聊 - 发生了什么?
- You need to talk to Spiros. - What's happened?
- 我认为你已经知道 - 哦 斯皮罗
- I think you know already. - Oh, Spiros.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表