剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
马戈 你忘了穿裙子了
Margo, you forgot to put your skirt on.
天哪
Oh, God!
你如愿了 斯皮罗斯
Well, you erm... you got your wish, Spiros.
我不嫁给斯文了
I'm not marrying Sven.
啊 路易莎
Oh, Louisa.
你可以告诉大家吗
Er... will you tell everyone?
没问题
Of course.
他们很喜欢彼此 但是...
They are really fond of each other, just erm...
但是不合适
just not in the right way.
没事 我们一起给你找个新的希腊丈夫
OK, together we'll find you a new, Greek husband.
- 太快了吗 - 是的
- Too soon? - Yeah.
不要担心 我检查过了莱斯利的手臂 治疗了一下
Don't worry, I've examined Leslie's arm and treated it.
应该是没有问题了
I'm pretty sure we can save it.
什么 他的手臂
What? His arm?
早上不会感到僵硬了
Save it from feeling a bit stiff in the morning.
- 好吧 - 干杯
- Right. - Cheers.
干杯
Cheers.
别光站在那里 和蜡像似的
Don't just stand there, misting over,
快过来祝贺
come and congratulate the
伯爵夫人离开了她那该死的房♥子
Countess on getting out of the bloody house.
- 你感觉怎么样 - 有点像在走钢丝
- How are you feeling? - A little like a tightrope walker
试着不往下面看
trying not to look down.
- 喝杯酒吧 - 不 很明显那会让她感觉更糟
- Have a drink. - No, that makes it worse, apparently.
哦 那就别喝酒
Oh, don't have a drink.
我们看来是错过了仪式
Er... apparently we've missed the ceremony,
但是... 你母亲嫁给了谁
but... who did your mother marry?
大家伙好啊
Hello, party!
- 马克斯来了 - 还有... 唐纳德
- Max has arrived! - And... and Donald.
但主要是马克斯
But mainly Max.
失陪
Excuse me.
- 你好啊 马吉 - 你好
- Hello, Margy. - Hello.
你确实很会办派对啊
You know how to throw a party.
这个嘛...
Well...
在科孚呆六个月 就像在伯恩茅斯呆了一辈子
Six months in Corfu, feels like a lifetime in Bournemouth.
我不知道究竟是这里的气氛 还是这杯酒
I don't know if it's the atmosphere, or the wine,
但我开始喜欢听手风琴了
but I'm actually starting to enjoy the accordion.
我得告诉拉里 他总是...
I'll have to tell Larry, he's always...
我知道格里和我志趣相投
I knew Gerry was a kindred spirit
当时我们一起观察了
when together, we watched
蜣螂一家三个小时
a family of dung beetles for three hours.
格里很爱动物 但是...
So Gerry loves animals, but...
一只巨大的蝎子 蛰了我这里
A scorpion, massive, and it stung me there.
那种疼痛一般人都受不了 所以...
The pain would have actually killed most men, so...
不好意思 你们继续
Sorry, sorry. Carry on.
谢谢你 格里很爱动物
Thank you. Gerry loves animals,
但是爱的一部分是学会放手
but part of loving is knowing when to let go.
所以今天我们要把我珍爱的动物家族
So today we are releasing my precious animal family
放生
back into the wild,
但愿它们可以和我们一样 茁壮成长 欢乐每一天
where, hopefully, like us, they'll thrive and have fun
如果幸运的话 可以繁衍生息
and if they're lucky, multiply.
所以...
So...
住手
Stop.
我还需要和它们多呆一段时间
I need to be with them a little longer.
远远地观察它们不够
It's not enough to observe them from a distance.
要想把它们研究透 就要每天和它们在一起
To understand them properly, you need to be with them every day
抱着它们 闻着它们
and hold them and smell them.
总之... 对不起
Anyway... sorry.
也许下周再说吧
Maybe next week.
请回去接着享受派对吧
Please, go back and enjoy the party.
谢天谢地 我还以为你真的会
Thank goodness. I thought for a horrible moment
把它们全都放生了呢
you were going to go ahead with it.
干得好
Well done.
这很新鲜
This feels new.
谢谢你 拉里
Thank you, Larry.
马戈告诉了我你的那本书
Margo told me about your book.
我为你感到自豪
I'm very proud of you.
这是你应该的
So you should be.
我为你们所有人感到自豪
I'm proud of all of you.
- 那么 接下来怎么办 - 你吗
- So, what's next? - For you?
有句话说得好 当你从马背上摔下来时...
Well, you know what they say, when you fall off a horse...
- 就不再去骑马了吗 - 赶紧再爬上去
- Give up horse-riding? - Get back on again quickly.
斯皮罗斯说了类似的话
You know, Spiros said something similar.
虽然没那么委婉
Only not as nicely.
在这座岛上 总有适合你的人
Somewhere on this island, there's someone for you.
我总是幻想有一天 你们四个人都能找到...
You know, I just dream of the day when all four of you find...
幸福 美满 以及爱情
happiness and fulfilment and love.
这或许没戏了
This may not happen.
但让它实现 是我的工作
It's my job to make it happen.
拭目以待吧
We'll see.
拭目以待吧
We'll see.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表