剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
- Well, you tried. - The chains were a nice idea.
他们难道不可以留你在那儿过夜吗?
Wouldn't they have just left you there for the night?
我这辈子都没这么尴尬过
I've never been more embarrassed in my life.
我很抱歉在这么忙碌的一天带来更多闹剧
I'm er... sorry to add more drama to a busy day,
但是我从知情的富翁那里打听到一些
but I've had word from the relevant moneybags
关于赫敏姑妈的财产问题的消息
about Aunt Hermione's financial affairs.
英国女侦探小说家 代表作《东方快车谋杀案》和《尼罗河谋杀案》等
哦天啊 这就像阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说
Oh, God, it's like Agatha Christie.
英国女侦探小说家 代表作《东方快车谋杀案》和《尼罗河谋杀案》等
哦天啊 这就像阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说
Oh, God, it's like Agatha Christie.
哦天啊 这就像阿加莎·克里斯蒂的小说
Oh, God, it's like Agatha Christie.
当她去世时 她的财产相当可观
When she died, her wealth was considerable...
用做我代表她对伦敦劳埃德集团的投资
.. were it not for my investment on her behalf in a syndicate of Lloyds of London
劳埃德投保了水晶宫...
who insured the Crystal Palace...
去年十二月水晶宫烧毁了
which burnt down last December.
谁能想到金属和玻璃会烧得那么猛 而且那么值钱?
Who'd have thought metal and glass could burn that fiercely... and expensively?
所以恐怕姑妈的钱全都赔进去了
So I'm afraid Auntie's money is all lost.
我真的很抱歉
I do apologise.
那我们怎么还清债务呢?
How will we pay our debts?
这就是资本主义
That's capitalism for you.
噢 闭嘴吧
Oh, shut up.
青春的幸福无知啊
The blissful ignorance of youth.
不谙世事
He doesn't know he's born.
- 发生什么了? - 仍然是钱的问题 鲁格勒斯雅
- What is wrong? - Money, Lugaretzia, as ever.
还有斯文在监狱的事儿 毫无进展
And Sven, mouldering away in prison.
噢 天啊 我还要喂他的山羊
Oh, God. I must feed his goats.
又是新的一天 我们其中的一位看上去很可爱哦
Well, it's a new day. One of us is looking lovely.
在你儿子昨天疯狂行为之后 你不能再看望斯文·伦布拉德了
After your son's lunatic behaviour yesterday, you cannot see Sven Lundblad.
我不是来看他的 我是来找您的
I don't want to see him. I want to see you.
来还原一个真实的斯文
To tell you the truth about Sven.
我不清楚您是否知道 我和斯文曾经差点就结婚
I'm not sure if you're aware, but Sven and I were very nearly married.
- 然后你们因为你发现他是同性恋就没结成? - 不是的
- And you did not marry because you find he is a homosexual? - No.
我没发现他是同性恋
No, I did not find that.
在我们的关系中 斯文是...
Throughout our relationship, Sven was...
我该怎么说呢?
.. how can I put this?...
很有生理需求
.. very physical.
- 在床上的时候 - 呃 我能明白
- In bed. - Er, yes, I understand.
他的手就在我全身游移
Hands all over me,
就像急不可耐的霸道八爪鱼
like a swashbuckling octopus.
那你为什么不和他结婚?
So why did you not marry him?
因为他是个放羊的
Because he's a goatherd.
说到这个我倒不是自傲 但每次想到这
I'm not proud to say that, when the moment came,
我英国血统里的虚荣就不能接受这件事
the English snob in me couldn't go through with it.
当然他还是瑞典人
And he's Swedish, of course.
我更希望嫁给一个希腊人
I'd always prefer a Greek man.
- 可以理解 - 是的 谁说不是呢
- That's understandable. - Well, yes, it is, isn't it?
我不喜欢我们必须因为这个原因抓人 但我必须遵守命令
I don't like that we have to arrest people for this, but I'm obeying orders.
尽管在我看来...
Although you do seem to me...
您是可以作出决断的男人
.. like a man who makes his own decisions.
但也许我们可以检验一下 要不要喝一杯?
Perhaps we could test it. Over a drink?
当然
Very well.
我可以报告同性恋的指控不成立
I can report that the allegations of homosexuality are unfounded,
而且我会释放斯文
and I will release Sven.
噢
Oh.
你好 给你
Hello. There you are.
女士 你有一个很漂亮的孩子
谢谢
注意安全
你好
Hello.
上午好
Yassou.
伯爵夫人和她丢失的书有消息了吗?
What's the news of Countess Mavrodaki and the stolen books?
噢 有了 她没看见窃贼
Oh. Oh, yes. She didn't see the thief.
可她说她看见了
She said she did.
是的 但没看到脸
Yes, but not his face.
可能是她编造了整件事
She may have made the whole thing up.
一个人住的老太太 会很想要让帅气的警♥察♥来拜访的 对吧?
Lonely old woman, fancies a visit from a handsome policeman, hm?
我的意思是说 谁想要偷一本老旧的法律书呢?
I mean, who'd want to steal old law books?
等一下
Wait.
你确定吗?
Are you sure about that?
是的
Yes.
正好
Right!
如果你把斯文放了 我就从家里把钥匙带来
I'll have the key brought from my house when you let Sven go.
我可以帮我的朋友吗?
Can I help my friend?
显然这和我预想的完全不同
That's obviously not quite how I planned this.
好吧 我认为我已经表明了自己的观点
Well, I think I've made my point.
早上好 斯皮罗 是我
Morning, Spiros. It's my shift.
我来是因为妈妈说你需要些鼓励
I've come because Mother said you need cheering up.
无论怎样我都会和你分享我的人生哲学
So all the more reason to share my philosophy of life with you.
你所做的对我意义重大
It means a lot to me that you did that.
谢谢你
Thank you.
好吧 看来我要继续维持我的光辉形象了
Well, clearly I need to work on my grand gestures.
- 你怎么出来的? - 显然我被治愈了
- How come you're out? - Apparently I'm cured.
斯皮罗
Spiros.
刚好路过
Happened to be passing by.
斯皮罗你要去哪儿?
Where are you going, Spiros?
开车转转
For a drive.
我听说你释放了斯文
I hear you've released Sven.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 你哥哥拉里又来这了 - 哦? 为什么?
- And your brother Larry was here again. - Oh? Why?
从伯爵夫人那儿偷书的罪恶感吧
Guilty conscience about stealing the books from the Villa Mavrodaki.
哈 一家人啊
Hah! Family.
你哥哥偷了书?
Your brother stole the books?
- 没有 - 不是的
- No. - No.
你知道一个警♥察♥尝试掩盖罪行有多严重吗?
You know how serious it is if a policeman tries to bury a crime?
- 知道 - 所以我再给你一次机会
- Yes. - So let me give you another chance.
你哥哥有没有偷东西?
Did your brother commit a theft?
不 他没有
No, he didn't.
那你知道该怎么办吧
Then you know what will happen.
知道
Yes,
我会辞职的
and I'm resigning.
- 你想抱抱弗兰克吗? - 不了 谢谢
- Do you want to hold Frank? - No. Thank you.
噢 莱斯利...
Oh, Leslie...
我很遗憾 我知道你有多爱你的工作
I'm so sorry. I know you loved that job.
但我以你为荣
But I'm very proud of you,
也很开心不用去监狱中探望拉里
and really glad I won't have to visit Larry in a cell.
顺便说一句 如果警长邀请我去喝一杯
By the way, if the superintendent calls to ask me for a drink,
就说我去阿尔巴尼亚定居了
I've moved to Albania.
- 我犯了天大的错误 - 不 你没有 - 我确实犯了
- I've made a terrible mistake. - No, you haven't. - I have.
- 而且我在继续错下去 - 不
- And I keep making them. - No.
哦 好吧 但不是这一次
Well, yes, but not this time.
- 谢谢你 莱斯利 - 没关系
- Thanks, Leslie. - It's fine.
我真的很感激
I'm very grateful.
这整件事都是关于男人和男人之间的爱...
This whole thing has all been about men loving men and...
我想说的是...
I'm trying to say that...
很多事你做的不对 但是...
.. you're wrong about most things, but...
我也爱你
I love you too.
尽管不是那种方式 而且也不是每时每刻
Though not in that way. And not all the time.
好消息 经你表姐普鲁提醒 我发现 ...
Well, some good news. It has been pointed out to me by your cousin Prue, who has a...
我是不是打扰你们了?
I've interrupted something, haven't I?
不管了 继续说了
Anyway, blunder on.
她指出...
She points out that specific...
你们姑妈有一些特别遗产
.. specific bequests made by your aunt
是不会被债务方收回的
are not subject to reclaim by indebted parties.
所以这些留给你们的部分就是你们的
So these items left to you are yours.
"一间带除草机的棚子
"One shed with lawnmower,
一间在莱姆里杰斯(英国南部旅游胜地)的海景屋
a beach hut in Lyme Regis,
两箱加冕马克杯..."
two boxes of coronation mugs..."
我就不继续读了 但你们可以卖♥♥掉这些东西偿还债务了
I won't go on, but you could sell all this and pay off your debts,
所谓一切又都回到了起点
so you're back to square one.
或许这一切都不算太坏
Well, maybe it's not so bad.
斯文可以和维戈在一起生活
Sven can live his life with Viggo.
- 如果他们不介意偷偷摸摸的 - 是的
- If they don't mind skulking around. - Well, yes.
杰瑞放弃抵抗肉丸子了
Gerry's lost his battle with meatballs.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表