剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
1935年 伯恩茅斯
德雷尔的一家 第一季 第一集
德雷尔的一家
妈妈需要性生活
水电气缴费通知
位于英国西南多塞特郡,是英国最令人忆及往昔的废墟之一
约为人♥民♥币3角钱
直译为有智商的侏儒
head主要是头部的意思
用枪摆成一个X
著名英国女作家 两次世界大战期间伦敦文学界核心人物
你好 伯恩茅斯 2353号♥
Hello. Bournemouth 2353.
是的 杰拉尔德·德雷尔是我的儿子
Yes, Gerald Durrell is my son.
格里
Gerry?
德雷尔太太...
Mrs Durrell...
你用藤条打了我儿子
You have just caned my son!
在法治社会 你会因打一个无辜的小孩
In a just society, you would be tied to a tree and whipped
而被绑树上鞭打的
for beating an innocent child!
他宁愿去板球馆喂老鼠
He would rather feed the rats
也不愿去教室上课
behind the cricket pavilion than attend his classes.
是啊 自从他来到
Yes, because he's been bullied,
这所破学校就一直被欺负
ever since arriving at this pitiful school!
你为什么会这么想呢 亲爱的
And why do you think that is, dear?
因为... 他有点不一样
Because... he's a bit different.
这就是为什么他会被欺负 你个白♥痴♥
That's why children are bullied, you moron.
他的粗鲁行为从何而来 显而易见
It's easy to see where his incivility comes from.
不要用那种词
Don't use that language!
别教育我 我不是你那些愚蠢的马屁精
Don't instruct me. I am not one of your witless flunkies.
无意冒犯 我相信你挺招人喜欢的
No offence, I'm sure you would be lovely...
如果你不用拍他马屁的话
if you were allowed to be.
教育的目的就是 引导出孩子最好的一部分
The purpose of education is to draw the best out of children,
而不是向他们灌输鞭打的恐惧
not to beat fear into them.
毫无疑问 有一位父亲的话
A father would no doubt
他们的缺点肯定会更少一点
have ironed out more of their shortcomings.
我期望看到一封道歉信
I look forward to a letter of apology.
他不会再回校了
Oh, he won't be returning.
我宁愿让猴子来教他
I'd rather he were taught by monkeys.
妈妈 我喜欢猴子来教 可以吗
Mum, I'd love that. Can we do that?
别犯蠢了 格里
Don't be daft, Gerry.
我有点不一样 是什么意思呢
What do you mean, I'm a bit different?
你怎么能袖手旁观
How could you have stood by
让我去当个房♥地♥产♥经纪人呢
and let me become an estate agent?
我是个作家
I am a writer.
但是你也没在写东西啊 亲爱的
You don't actually write, though, do you, darling?
没错 我还是个时装模特呢
Yes, I'm a fashion model.
我是战斗机飞行员
Fighter pilot.
顺便说一下 我退学了
Oh, by the way, I've left school.
不 你没有
No, you haven't.
如果格里能退 我就能退
If Gerry can do it, so can I.
总之 我已经把校服拿到花♥园♥射穿了...
Anyway, I've taken my uniform into the garden and shot it, so...
我也要退学 我是榆木脑袋
I might as well leave too. I'm as thick as two short planks.
只要找到了老公 我就退学
As soon as I can find a husband, I'll be off.
你们都什么毛病
What is the matter with all of you?
罗杰
Roger?
来了 难教育的领着个难驯养的
Here he is, the unteachable leading the untrainable.
我们应该去科孚
We should go to Corfu.
我去过
I've been.
科"孚"堡 在他们装上屋顶之前
Corfu Castle. I'm not going back
我是不会再去的
till they put a roof on it.
那读科夫堡 亲爱的
It's Corfe Castle, darling.
天啊 马戈 不是吧 科孚是个希腊的小岛
Jesus, Margo! No, Corfu's a Greek island!
我说了我很笨
I told you I was dim.
亲爱的 你不笨
Darling, you are not dim!
你才十六岁 哪学来的什么老公
You're 16. What's all this about a husband?
我的朋友唐纳德住在科孚
My friend Donald lives in Corfu.
他说那里物价便宜 我能去那里搞写作
He says it's dirt cheap, so I can write there,
有好多恶心的动物给格里看 还有
full of disgusting animals for Gerry and,
莱斯利 你可以打猎
Leslie, you can shoot them.
- 嘿 马戈... - 我去收拾行李
- Hey, Margo... - I'll pack.
我们哪里都不去
We are not going anywhere.
我们不能逃避问题
We can't just run away from our problems.
下午好 德雷尔太太
Good afternoon, Mrs Durrell.
哦 叫我路易莎就好
Oh! Louisa, please.
确实 我们这些寡居的人就是要齐心
Indeed. We widowed folk must stick together.
你应该来我这喝点小酒的
You should come and have that sherry.
是啊 该来的
Yes, I should.
自从退休后 我经常打木球
Since I've retired, I've played a lot of bowls.
你打吗
Do you play?
要是我有时间...
If only I had the time...
还有球具的话
and the bowls.
我就直接一点吧
Let me speak plainly?
你我都是很有魅力的人
You are an attractive lady and I am an attractive man.
孩子们需要一个父亲...
The children need a father figure...
而且我很赞成住校
and I'm a big admirer of boarding schools.
过来
Come on!
你好
Hello.
你怎么这么消沉
Why are you so miserable?
或许是因为 我是个好母亲
Perhaps it's because I thought I was a good mother
却成功地抚养出了一个难教育儿子
and yet all I've managed to do is bring up one unteachable son,
一个精神病 一个无知女儿和你
one psychopath, one vacuous daughter and you.
我又怎么了
What's wrong with me?
最糟糕的是 你们没一个看着是高兴的
And worse than that, none of you seems happy.
这栋房♥子里再也没有欢声笑语了
There's no laughter in this house any more.
一个作家不该开心 会适得其反的
A writer shouldn't be happy. It's counter-productive.
你不是作家 亲爱的 你就是个卖♥♥♥房♥♥的
You're not a writer, darling. You sell houses.
这只是挂羊头卖♥♥狗肉
It's a flag of convenience.
那你呢 如果鱼也喝酒的话
What about you? You drink like a fish,
你酒量大如海了
if fish drank gin.
我也知道我们经济困难
And I know we've got money problems.
这个家里没有秘密
There are no secrets in this family.
其实是有秘密的
There are secrets, actually.
天啊 你不会要死了吧
Oh, God, you're not dying, are you?
当然不是
No, I'm not dying.
秘密就是...
The secret is...
我不能再这样生活下去了
that I can't live like this any more.
当你们都还小的时候 我们就像是在旅游
When you were all small, it was like we were on a journey,
一直向前走
always moving forward.
现在我们停下了脚步
And now we've stopped moving forward
正在往下沉
and we are sinking.
所以有生以来第一次 拉里 我决定...
So, for once in my life, Larry, I have decided...
接受你的建议
to take your advice.
哪一个建议
Which advice?
你知道吗 这里的出租车
You know, a taxi would
可能跟伯恩茅斯的香蕉一个价钱
probably cost the same as a banana in Bournemouth.
都走了一半了 继续吧
We should start as we mean to go on.
想互相伤害吗
Wanting to kill each other?
省点钱
Economising.
看 我能看见村庄了
Look, I can see the village
在前面 你们看
up ahead. Look.
你没开玩笑吧
You are not serious.
听着 卖♥♥♥房♥♥子的钱才勉强付清我们的账单
Now, look, the house sale barely covered our debts.
我们身无分文
We have no money.
遗孀抚恤金就那么一点
I have a miserly widow's pension.
- 你是个小气的遗孀 - 闭嘴
- You are a miserly widow. - Be quiet!
你们可是一点钱都挣不到
And you all earn precisely nothing.
我们不是来度假的
We are not on holiday.
我们来这是像当地人一样
We are here to live like local people,
愉快地在一起生活
in joy and togetherness,
没有那些所谓文明的束缚
without the trappings of so-called civilisation,
文明 就我而言
which, as far as I can tell,
基本上就意味着残忍♥和异化
basically means cruelty and alienation.
一切都会很美好的
It's going to be wonderful.
不要跟他说话 再说 这里的人都说希腊语
Don't talk to him. Everybody here only speaks Greek, anyway.
- 嗨 你们要坐出租车吗 - 不要
- Hi. You peoples want a taxi? - No.
- 要 - 当然
- Yes. - Absolutely.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表