剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
那饮料 很好喝吧?
That's good is it, the drinking?
只要它没有和你跑了
Mmm. As long as it doesn't run away with you.
这几个月真是不太平
It's been a bumpy month or two.
盛满阳光的玻璃杯
Sunshine in a glass.
你们好 亲爱的
Oh, hello darlings.
我刚刚才坐下 工作怎么样?
I've just sat down. Good day at work?
我给一个食道里卡了毛球的女士做了X光检查
I X-rayed a woman who had a fur-ball stuck in her oesophagus.
我们都觉得她在舔她的猫
We think she's been licking her cat.
我不能谈论我的工作 得保密
Yeah and I can't talk about my work, it's confidential.
- 天啊 - 就知道你会说这句话...
- Thank goodness. - Except to say that...
又来了
Here we go.
今早抓到一个叫亚历克西斯人在商店偷东西
There's one less shoplifter called Alexis this morning
我真为你感到骄傲
Oh, I'm proud of you darling.
千万不要去逞强 千万不要
Just don't do anything brave, please, ever.
来自雅典给拉里的电报 邮递员把它给我了
Oh telegram from Larry from Athens. Postman gave me it.
雅典风光灿烂
"Athens is fulgent."
遇见了叫吉吉波的印度王子
"Met Indian Prince JeeJeeboy."
- 他明天会过来 短暂停留 - 有王子要来我们这?
- "He arrives tomorrow, short stay." - We've a prince coming to stay?!
希望他的移♥民♥文件都弄好了
I hope his immigration papers are in order.
皇冠可不能成为一个有效的护照
A tiara does not constitute a valid passport.
他可是皇室呢 他可能会骑大象过来
But royalty! Maybe he'll come on an elephant.
我们不会做任何事 因为...他只是一个愚蠢的王子
We're not making any concessions just because he's a, a silly prince.
但我们可以来一场春季大扫除
But no harm in a quick spring clean.
噢 对了 你们三个可以从院子开始
Oh, yes good. You three can start on the garden.
德雷尔一家
第三季 第四集
- 噢 给罗杰捉一下跳蚤 - 我在学习
- Ooh, please check Roger for fleas. - I'm studying.
谢谢你 我很高兴 你终于在学习了
Thank you. I'm so pleased, finally.
我们对跳蚤免疫 我可不想让小皇子得皮疹
We're immune. Don't want to give minor royalty a rash.
我们来吧
There we are.
典型的拉里作风 把人丢给我们
Typical of Larry to dump someone on us.
- 我们确实住在过印度 - 我要去工作了
- We did live in India after all. - Well, I'm going to work.
莱斯利在印度出生 在旁遮普(印度西北部的一地方)
Leslie was born in India, Lugaretzia, in the Punjab.
你是印度人?
You are Indian?
不太算是 这些天一直都在变 不是吗?
Well, not really, but it's all fluid, isn't it, these days.
你看 玛戈的男朋友是土耳其人
We're here, Margo's boyfriend is Turkish
莱斯利和一个希腊女孩有了孩子
and Leslie's having a baby with a Greek girl.
尽量对达芙妮好点
Do try to get to know Daphne better
特别是现在你有一份值得骄傲的有责任感的工作
especially now that you've got a responsible job you can be proud of.
我试过了 但她的家人对我不和她结婚很生气
I've tried, but her family are so angry with me for not marrying her.
我也无能为力
I can't do any more.
早上好 警官
Good morning,officer
你敢踢我的轮子
Don't you dare to kick my wheels
很高兴见到你
'Policed' to meet you!
德雷尔夫人 玛戈说有一个王子要过来
Mrs Durrell, Margo says you have a maharaja coming to stay.
是的 拉里之前交的外国朋友
Yes, Larry's started picking up exotic friends.
- 为什么要阻止那些外国动物呢? - 我带来了一些虾
- Why stop at exotic animals? - I come bearing shrimps.
太好了! 我可以给吉吉波王子弄些芒果虾米饭
Perfect! I can make shrimp mango pulao for Prince JeeJeeboy.
不 给杰瑞的火烈鸟准备的
No, they're for Gerry's flamingos.
要我给你的特殊访客弄些香槟吗?
Shall I get you Champagne for your special visitor?
不用了 他会像我们一样生活
No, no, no! He will live like the rest of us.
事实上 拉里可能想来一点
Actually, Larry might like some.
是的 谢谢你 拿一箱
So yes, thank you. Do pick up a crate.
去死吧 你这个老家伙
Die, you old bastard.
这是我睡过最硬的床
Hardest bed ever.
真是太差了…
All gone wrong...
克里奇船长?
Captain Creech?
克里奇船长
Captain Creech!
没错 只是曾经是
Yes. Only just.
- 需要帮忙吗? - 又有什么意义呢?
- Can I help you up? - What's the point?
也许我能给你找到更好的住处 有很好的视野
Perhaps I could find you a nicer gutter, with a view?
一只喂虾 另一只不喂
We will feed one shrimps, the other not
看看是否会影响他们的毛色
to see if it affects their colour.
是不是许多动物毛色的改变和他们吃的有关?
Are there many animals whose colour changes with what they eat?
是的 像大马哈鱼 金鱼 也和胡萝卜素有关
Yes. Salmon. Goldfinches. Also from carotenoids.
你知道吗 她不再担心我的学习
You know, she's stopped fretting about my education
现在去哪我都带着我的书
now I take my books with me everywhere.
里面事实上放的是什么 榛睡鼠?或者黄鼠狼?
What's really in there, dormice? A weasel?
那么 你在这做什么?
So, how do you end up here?
噢...泡妞
Oh... Chasing a popsy.
如蜜般的屁♥股♥
Mellifluous arse.
就算奶♥子♥很小 也完全可以接受
Bosoms lagging far behind, perfectly acceptable.
你不会觉得你太老了吗?
Aren't you a bit old for that?
事实证明我确实是老了
It turns out I am.
这么多甜美的美人从我的指尖滑过
So many luscious beauties have slipped through my fingers.
你妈妈最近怎么样了?
How is your mother?
为要当奶奶了感到烦恼
Fidgety at the prospect of grandmother-hood
其他的都很好
otherwise rather well.
我现在跌至谷底 都没有尿壶来撒尿
I'm at rock bottom. I don't have a pot to piss in.
但我发现生活也没什么变化
Although out the window works just as well, I find.
我不想听起来像一个银行经理 但是 你没有任何储蓄
I hate to sound like a bank manager, but, haven't you any savings put by?
我有条船在科孚...
I, I have my boat in Corfu...
.. 我站起来的地方
.. and what I stand up in.
你知道吗 我试图自杀过
I tried to kill myself, you know.
但我下不了手
I couldn't.
真是讽刺 这些年来我想很多人都想杀了你
That's ironic. I imagine many people have wanted to kill you over the years!
放松
Relax!
他可能是那些喜欢普通生活的现代皇室之一
He'll probably be one of those modern royals who love normality.
这里并不普通 这就是一个动物园
It's not normal here. There's a zoo.
鲁格勒斯雅会把他看作可怕的东西
Lugaretzia will call him something awful
他会想要一个非开放的厕所
and he'll be expecting a lavatory that isn't open to the elements.
- 你还好吗? - 当然
- Are you all right? - Yes, of course I am.
杰瑞 他竟然在画动物和写一些愚蠢的故事
Gerry! He's just drawn animals and written daft stories.
不然你以为是什么 拉丁文?
What do you expect, Latin declensiables?
这不可能的 不是吗?
That's not right, is it.
巨大的毛发动物'坐'了一张弓 拼写的像个笨蛋
"The huge hairy animal mad a bow", he spells like a half-wit
温和的马鲛鱼 灰色的狒狒 我最喜爱的 他说道(均拼写错误)
"Hooly mackrel, a gray baboon, my farverit, he sayed."
杰瑞 你说过你在学习
Gerry, you solemnly promised that you were studying.
可你并没有
There is no actual work here.
- Certain不是拼成 S-U-R-T-E-N - 不应该是这样吗?
- Certain is not spelt S-U-R-T-E-N. - It should be though, shouldn't it?
不行 你必须去学校
It's not good enough! You need the structure of a school.
你可以在那交到几个同龄的朋友
Where you can make friends with people your own age.
我可不会去一个可怕的气味难闻又恶心的寄宿学校
I am not going to a horrible English boarding school that smells of fear and sick.
你当然不会 我会在这给你找个学校
No, of course you're not. I'll find you a school here.
皇子 到院子里了
Royalty, coming up the garden path!
你好 你肯定是德雷尔夫人
Hello. You must be Mrs Durrell.
如此有魅力
Such charm.
莱斯利 枪手
Leslie, the hunter.
玛戈 岛上的美人
Margo, the beauty of the island.
了不起的自然学家 杰瑞
Naturalist par excellence, Gerry.
鲁格勒斯雅
And Lugaretiza.
清洁工
The cleaner!
谢谢你们让我在这住 见到你们很激动
Thank you for letting me stay. It makes me very hot to see you all.
我们非常荣幸地欢迎你的到来
We're honoured to welcome you.
我们不得不打扫一下房♥子
We've had to scrub the house.
动物们留下了很多讨人厌的污渍
The animals have left a lot of worrying stains.
我可以给你一杯迎宾酒吗? 皇子殿下
May I offer you a welcoming glass of Champagne, Your Highness?
不 噢不
No! Oh no!
- 你忘了什么东西? - 你的大象?
- Have you forgotten something? - Your elephant?
不 是我愚蠢的名字
No, it's my foolish name.
我妈妈叫我王子
My mother named me Prince
她想让我们卑微的家庭听起来像皇室
her attempt to make our humble family sound royal.
- 噢 - 真聪明!
- Oh. - That is brilliant!
如果我给我儿子取名的话 我就给他取名字叫国王
I'm gonna name my son King. If I'm allowed a say in the name.
- 那我们应该叫你什么? - 我的朋友都叫我吉吉
- So what do we call you? - My friends call me JeeJee.
需要我把剩下的香槟送回去吗?
Shall I give back the rest of the Champagne?
不用
No.
德雷尔夫人 我会尽量做一个最有趣的客人来弥补的
Mrs Durrell, I'll try to make amends by being a most entertaining guest.
老虎走进了房♥间
The tiger padded into the room.
他让我们无路可逃 如果他攻击人 那肯定会是庞森比少校
He froze hoping that if he attacked anybody it would be Major Ponsonby
没人喜欢他 但是老虎朝我走了过来
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表