剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
My girls, they were horribly spoiled.
在意大利 我的儿子……
In Italy, and my son...
就像你说的 他需要找到他自己的路
as you say, he needs to find his way.
你能做什么呢?
What can you do?
德雷尔夫人?
Mrs Durrells?
消防队正在寻找志愿者 如果保罗感兴趣的话
Er, the fire brigade are looking for volunteers, if Paolo fancies that.
好吧 如果你能原谅我们
Well, if you'll excuse us
- 我们嗯… - 是的
- we have erm... - Yes.
男人 工作 事业
Men. Work. Business.
我走了
I'll be off.
杰瑞 当然 很好心地
Gerry, of course, was too nice
告诉我我是一个大电灯泡
to tell me I was being a gigantic gooseberry.
如果我是一个更大点的大灯泡 我就能照到科孚镇
If I'd have been a bigger gooseberry, I'd have rolled into Corfu town
闪瞎一些人
and killed a few people.
我们又回归正常了
We are back at the races.
- 法拉利一家他们从哪里来? - 锡耶纳
- Where are they from, your Ferraris? - Siena.
哦 我有朋友在那里
Oh, I have friends there.
你知道每个人和每件事
You know everyone and everything.
你的生活一定很累
Your life must be so tiring.
这些朋友在女式内衣行业工作
These friends work in lady's underwear.
- 我喜欢这样说 - 问他们关于法拉利一家的事
- I love saying that. - Ask them about the Ferraris.
我们认为他们可能有点危险
We think they may be a bit dodgy.
尽管如此 我宁愿冒着风险 每天都漂亮活着
Still, I'd take dodgy but beautiful any day.
如果你很绝望 星期五是着名的圣斯皮里里奥日
If you're desperate, Friday is the famous Day of St Spiridion.
- 斯皮罗 - 那是什么?
- Spiros. - What's that?
他是科孚岛的守护神 拥有治病的神奇力量
He is the patron saint of Corfu and has healing and magic powers.
在他的圣节
And on his saint's day
并且仅仅只能在这一天 你可以吻他的木乃伊式的脚
and for one day only, you can kiss his mummified feet
然后许个愿 不管你心中藏有什么愿望
and make a wish, for whatever your heart desires.
鸟巢是空的
The nest is empty.
在那里
There.
它掉了出来
It fell out.
它的父母肯定放弃它了
It's parents must have abandoned it.
我们必须一起拯救它
We must rescue it together.
我们的宝贝 我们会照顾你
Our baby, we will look after you.
它发生了
It's happening!
不 你应该等杆安装好 真蠢
No, you're supposed to wait until the pole has been fitted. Silly.
呃 保罗
Ah. Paolo.
欢迎来到科孚岛消防队
Welcome to the Corfu Fire Brigade.
我们之前从来没有争吵过
We've never argued before.
是的
No.
永远不要再这么做了
Let's never do it again.
是的
No.
我认为法拉利一家让我们失去了平衡
I think the Ferrari family threw us off balance.
- 是的 - 很抱歉 但是我不相信这个爸爸
- Yeah. - And I'm sorry, but I don't trust Papa.
那太可惜了 因为我借给他一大笔钱
That's a shame, because I lent him a lot of money.
为什么 斯皮罗?
Why, Spiros?
一个出租车司机 无论多么特别
A taxi driver, no matter how special --
- 和英俊 - 和英俊
- And handsome. - And handsome.
不应该借钱给一个住在别♥墅♥里的
Should not be lending money to posh Italians
奢侈的意大利人
who live in a huge villa.
别♥墅♥是我想住的
That I want to live in.
我只是想试着…
I'm just trying to...
去想人们的闪光点
to think the best of people.
这就是为什么我们如此爱你
And that's why we love you so much.
因为你...
Well, that and the being...
很英俊 必须的
Handsome, yes.
所以 必须吻他的拖鞋吗?
So, you have to kiss his slippers?
是的
Yes.
你之前做过吗?
Have you done it before?
是的
Yes.
你得到你想要的东西了吗?
Did you get what you wanted?
是的 冬天的靴子
Yes, winter boots.
好吧 我试一试
Well, I'll give it a go.
我想要的是内在与外在的美
I'm going to ask for inner and outer perfection.
是的 试一试
Yes. Try.
- 你的测试成绩是38秒 - 谢谢
- 38 seconds for your test. - Thanks.
- 这很好 - 你呢?
- That's pretty good. - You?
不说了 但我确实在你之前破了记录
Just over that, but I did hold the record before you.
呃......
Erm...
你看起来不太高兴
you don't seem very happy.
是的
No.
你觉得是为什么呢?
And why is that, do you think?
有时……
Sometimes...
......事情变得复杂起来
.. things get a bit much.
是的
Yeah.
如果我们要这样做 那就尽全力去做
If we're going to do it, do it properly.
那么 你的朋友加林娜怎么样?
So, how is your friend, Galini?
她很好
She's fine.
很好
Very well.
如果你想要一些建议 小子 你可以来找我
If you want any advice, son, you can come to me.
别说了
Stop it.
是的 别管他们 杰瑞
Yes, ignore them, Gerry.
我看见你旧招重演 "来看看我的秃鹫"
I see you used the old 'Come and look at my vulture' line.
关于秃鹰的书
Ah. Book about vultures.
我稍后回来
I'll come back later.
别 别 现在进来就好
No, no, no, do come in.
我们能为你做什么?
What can we do for you?
难道是那个英俊的农民因为尾骨瘀伤而抱怨我吗?
Did that handsome farmer with the bruised coccyx complain about me?
不 为什么?
No, why?
没什么
Nothing.
好吧 无论如何
Well, anyway
我来是因为我向在锡耶纳的朋友提到了法拉利一家
I came because I mentioned the Ferraris to my friend in Siena
他无所不知 他电报过来说
who know everyone, and they telegraphed back
说这一家人隐藏了一个大秘密
to say the family have a big secret which has been hushed up.
保罗用车撞死了一个老人
Paolo ran down an elderly man in a car and killed him.
我就知道是这样
I could tell, you know?
- 因此 他们逃离到这是想免于被起诉? - 看起来是这样
- So, they fled here to escape prosecution? - Looks like it.
- 好吧 作为一名警♥察♥ - 至少它显示了父亲对儿子的关心
- Well, as a policeman -- - At least it shows the father does care about the son
- 但这是误导 - 那么
- however misguidedly. - So...
毕竟没有比我们更好的家庭了
not such a better family than us after all.
我们能做些什么呢? 和他们谈谈吗?
What can we do? Talk to them about it?
- 我们可以叫警♥察♥过来 - 或者不关我们的事?
- We could tip off the police. - Or is it none of our business?
克拉拉太美了 她会受不的
Clara's too beautiful to suffer.
嗯 在我的经验中 家庭秘密就像蚂蚁
Well, in my experience, family secrets are like ants.
只要有一个 通常就会有更多
Where there's one, there are usually a whole lot more.
德雷尔夫人 让我们做一条裙子吧
Mrs Durrell, let's make a dress.
不 我想捡鸡蛋 或者我们可以杀一只鸡?
No, I want to collect eggs. Or can we kill a chicken?
恐怕今天是我们最后一次课程了
I'm afraid today has to be our last session.
- 为什么? - 哦
- Why? - Oh.
不
No.
这是很严重的事
This is serious.
我们听说你哥哥撞死了一个人
We've heard that your brother ran over and killed a man.
保罗非常不幸
Paolo was very unlucky.
所以 他应该回家 并在法庭上争论这些
So, he should go home and argue that in a court of law.
如果它发生在莱斯利身上呢
And if it was Leslie
你会那样说吗?
would you say that?
我希望如此
I hope so.
你们不跟我说清楚 那你们应该离开
You're not telling me everything. You should go.
不 请别这样
No, please.
听着 我应该教你们如何成为一个女人
Look, I am supposed to be teaching you how to be a woman
我应该了解的
like I should know, and...
我们不像男人一样有力量
we don't have as much power as men.
但是 至少 我们能做的就是
So, the very least we can do is
在这个非常不诚实的世界里 传播一些诚实
spread a little bit of honesty in this very dishonest world.
爸爸...
Father...
你们究竟怎么了?
What's the matter with you?
我的孩子们 他们让我发疯 但他们大喊大叫
My children, they drive me mad, but they shout.
他们不会仅仅因为我是一个家长就退缩 恰恰相反
They don't hold back just because I'm a parent. Quite the opposite.
爸爸欠别人钱
Father owes money.
所以 我们不能贿赂警♥察♥压下这个案子
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表