剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我下不了手 你来?
I can't do this. Will you?
不 当我去逮捕他们的时候他们就开始笑 因为我的脸
No. People laugh when I try to arrest them. It is my face.
斯文 恐怕你和维戈得和我们去一趟局里
Sven, I'm afraid you and Viggo need to come with us to the station.
警♥察♥局 只是想说的清楚一点
The police station. Just to be clear.
莱斯利 连你也?
Et tu, Leslie?
出自于莎士比亚的剧作《凯撒大帝》,剧中凯撒认出他的朋友和门徒布鲁图斯是刺客之一, 说了一句Et tu, Brute,用来表示朋友的背叛
如果这是瑞典脏话 在这种情况下我会原谅你的
If that's a Swedish swear word, I'll forgive you under the circumstances.
维戈已经离开了这个国家
Viggo has already left the country.
我们很乐意等你把你需要的东西准备好
We're happy to wait while you gather anything you need.
我 我会做任何事 让你尽可能待得舒服点
I-I'll do everything I can to make your stay a comfortable one.
来吧 让我惊喜一下
Go on, surprise me by drying up.
- 噢 杰瑞 我们需要谈谈 - 天啊
- Oh, Gerry. We need a chat. - Oh, God.
关于你成为一个素食主义者
About you being a vegetarian.
- 你是准备加入吗? - 不是
- Are you planning to join in me? - No.
我不会再做两份饭了 所以明天过后你得自己做饭
I'm not making two meals any more, so after tomorrow you'll have to cook your own.
- 什么? - 你需要营养 所以两顿正合适 晚餐和午餐
- What?! - And you need nutrition, so two proper cooked meals, supper and lunch.
嗯 看看这些肉丸子
Mmmm. Look at the meatballs.
你的最爱
Your favourite.
被数十亿的人所享受 没有副作用
As enjoyed by billions of people with no ill effects.
你为什么就不能反抗一下?
Couldn't you make a stand?!
你想让我做什么? 放弃我喜欢的工作?
What do you expect me to do? Walk away from a job I love?
What do you expect me to do? Walk away from a job I love?
你怎么能因为你喜欢那份工作就去逮捕斯文
How could you love a job that involves you arresting Sven
就因为他喜欢另一个男人吗?
just because he's attracted to another man?
just because he's attracted to another man?
- 噢 莱斯利 - 那是命令 我相信正义会被伸张 他会被释放的
- Oh, Leslie! - It was an order! I've no doubt justice will be done and he'll be released!
我的确有我依靠的怀疑和原则 但“我只是服从命令”不是其中之一
I do have doubts, and principles I live by, and "I'm just obeying orders" isn't one of them!
那是违法的 你住在这 有本事你改变这里的法律啊
It's illegal! You live here! Get the law changed!
是的 我听说了可怜的斯文的事
Yes, I heard about poor Sven.
同性恋在这一直是禁忌 但是能被大家容忍♥
Homosexuality has always been taboo here, but tolerated.
这是新的领域
This is new territory.
那么会怎么样?
So what will happen?
他们可能会以严重猥亵等罪名来控诉他
They may cloak his so-called offence in a charge such as gross indecency.
噢 告诉杰瑞我在孵化一批新的寄生桡足类生物
Oh, tell Gerry I'm incubating a new batch of parasitic copepods.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
不仅仅是对斯文 斯皮罗也是
It's not just Sven. It's Spiros.
自从他的妻子带着他的孩子走了之后 他很少离开他的房♥子
Since his wife took his children away, he's barely left his house.
- 那就像是个狼窝 - 我能想象到
- It's like wolves have moved in. - I can imagine.
当然 他太有自尊心了 不会去寻求帮助
And of course he's too proud to ask for help.
- 我能做什么? - 在这家庭是生活的核心
- What can I do? - Well, family is at the heart of life here,
所以如果我们能 找到他的一个亲戚来看着他
so if we could enlist a relative of his to keep an eye on him.
他的叔叔列奥尼达斯是一位很有智慧的老人
His uncle Leonidas is a wise old bird.
他在市政厅工作 去跟他谈一谈
He works at the town hall. Go and have a word with him.
谢谢你 西奥
Thank you, Theo.
对不起 我不能为桡腿类生物分享你的热情
I'm sorry I don't share your enthusiasm for your coaty-pegs.
桡足类生物 你不是第一个(不能理解的)
Copepods. Yes, you're not alone.
我就像我父母的一个大写的尴尬
I'm a big embarrassment to my parents.
所以 岛上两个你最爱的男人都需要你来拯救
So, the two men on the island you love the most need rescuing.
非常感谢你能和我见面
Thank you so much for meeting me.
通常我不会插手 但我们从来没有见过这样的斯皮罗
I wouldn't usually get involved, but we've never seen Spiros like this.
谢谢你的担心 德雷尔夫人
Thank you for your worry, Mrs Durrells.
这是我擅长的事之一
It's one of my specialities.
为了让他回归正常并给他带来好心情
To bring order and good cheer,
也许我会搬过去和他住一段时间
I will perhaps move in with him for a while.
太好了
Perfect!
你妻子会乐意你这样做吗?
Would your wife be happy with that?
是的 如果她看到我走了 她会很高兴的
Yes, she will be happy if she notices I have gone.
我知道我不该问 但是...你认为他的妻子会回来吗?
And I shouldn't ask but... do you think his wife will come back?
我不知道 我希望会
I don't know. I hope.
噢 天啊 我也是
Oh, gosh. Me too.
不 我是真心的
No, really.
- 德雷尔夫人 - 斯皮罗
- Mrs Durrells. - Spiros.
我为我之前的行为道歉 在你们来拜访我的时候 我就像一只
I apologise, for... when you visited, for being a...
怎么说来着 带了额头的熊
What is it? A bear with a forehead.
是头疼的熊(形容气急败坏的样子)
A bear with a sore head.
对 这样更说的通
Yes. That makes more sense.
请坐
Please.
看看我们 大白天坐在酒吧
Look at us, sitting at a bar in the middle of the day.
这很好 不是吗?
Good. Isn't it?
你知道吗 除了你我不会为别人这么做
You know, I wouldn't do this with anyone else but you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我要说个坏消息
I'm going to say a bad thing.
那说吧
Well, go on, then.
当你陪我坐在这儿时
When you're here with me,
比起我的妻子 我更想念我的孩子们
I miss my children more than my wife.
我还是坚持你让我们见见伦布拉德先生
I insist you let us see Mr Lundblad.
不可能
Out of the question.
那么 给我解释一下为什么他要进监狱
Well, just explain why he's in a cell.
他被怀疑有不道德的行为
He is suspected of immoral behaviour.
- 解释一下" 不道德行为” - 我没法解释
- Define "immoral behaviour". - I cannot.
啊哈!
Hah!
你来
You do it.
用希腊语
In Greek.
拜托 老兄 你们为什么要这么做?
Aw, come on, man. Why are you doing this?
他在这生活多年了 他那一群山羊简直宏伟壮观
He's lived here for years. His goats are magnificent.
我的上级希望看到是肮脏的行为得到惩罚
My superiors want to see disreputable acts punished.
嘿 莱斯 让我们进去见见我们的人
Hey, Les. Get us in to see our man.
求你了
Please.
要是能给你一些安慰 这里不比斯皮罗的住所差
If it's any consolation, this is no worse than Spiros' accommodation.
- 你是怎么进来的? - 我们在外面周♥旋♥了半个小时了
- How did YOU get in?! - We've been scrapping it out for half an hour.
有时候礼貌地到来你会有更好的结果 比如带着野餐
Sometimes you get better results by arriving politely -- and with a picnic.
女权主义参政者是靠野餐盒赢得选票的吗?
Did the suffragettes win the vote by having a picnic ?
你好啊
Hello.
抱歉 斯文 你好
Oh. Sorry, Sven. Hello.
她们没把自己绑起来吗?
Didn't they chain themselves there?
女权主义事件 可去看电影《妇女参政者》了解一下
绑了 而且冲到皇家赛马的前面 还进行绝食抗♥议♥
Yes And threw themselves in front of king's horse. And went on hunger strike.
女权主义事件 可去看电影《妇女参政者》了解一下
- 噢 好吧 明天再开始绝食
- Oh, well. Start tomorrow.
- 这很严重! - 是的 我知道
- This is serious! - Yes, I know it is.
好了 非常感谢你们的好意 但请不要闹大了
Please. Very grateful, but no big fuss.
我只想以一个牧羊人的身份继续生活在这里
I just want to keep on living here as a goat farmer,
而不是一个轰动诉讼案的当事人
not as a cause celebre.
恐怕这不仅仅是和你有关
I'm afraid this isn't just about you.
噢 那和谁有关? 你吗?
oh? who is it about? You?
证明你是一个什么样的狂热分子吗?
proving what a zealot you are?
不 那是关于与固执和偏见的对抗
No, it's about making a stand against bigotry and prejudice and --
嘿 冷静 兄弟 我们 我们先吃个司康饼吧
Hey. Cool it, bud. Let's... Let's all have a scone.
它们是我的 因为我在一间牢房♥里
They're actually for me, as I'm in sort of a prison cell.
- 啊 - 噢 对
- Ah. - Oh, yeah.
可怜的斯文
Poor Sven.
为什么大家对同性恋如此愤慨?
Why do people get so het up about homosexuality?
我们热衷于愤慨 那是一种不光彩的乐趣
We love to be offended. It's one of the ignoble pleasures.
要是大家知道那有多么寻常就好了
If people knew how common it is.
在学校的时候大家就知道
At school we all did it.
- 你有吗? - 不是在那就是在地理预科学校
- Did you? - Well, it was that or geography prep.
- 它全被我写进了小说里 - 我以为是你编造的
- It's all in my novels. - I thought you made that up.
- 晚上好 路易莎 - 巴兹尔 什么风把你吹来了?
- Good evening, Louisa. - Basil! What the hell are you doing here?
一时兴起 从里切特明斯特上车
A last-minute whim. Just a hop and a skip from Lytchett Minster.
马车 火车 渡船 火车
Well, cab, train, ferry, train...
火车 火车 公交 渡船
train, train, bus, ferry...
货运马车
cart.
行了 你还是先进来吧
Well, I suppose you'd better come in.
- 在伦敦你见过的莱利和亨利米勒 - 噢 是的确实如此
- You met Larry and Henry Miller in London. - Oh, yes indeed.
我之前见过你 你写了大量黄书
I've looked you up since. You write hugely dirty books.
巴兹尔是我第二个表兄 他负责处理赫敏阿姨的遗嘱
Basil is my second cousin. He's dealing with Aunt Hermione's will.
有遗嘱的地方就有工资(我的工作)
Where there's a will there's a wage.
- 我上次有这么说了吗? - 是的 你有
- Did I do that one last time? - Yes, you did.
- 噢 上帝 不是遗产有什么问题吧? - 没事 只剩下一些零碎结尾了
- Oh, God. There's not a problem with the estate, is there? - No. Just a few loose ends.
像初学者的开衫
Like a beginner's cardigan.
- 介意我在这待几天吗? - 当然可以
- Might I stay for a few days? - Yes, of course.
这边请
Er, please.
请原谅如果我们看上去有点郁闷 我们的一位朋友被逮捕了
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表