剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
你朝我开枪
YOU SHOT ME!
天啊 真是太抱歉了
Oh, my God! I'm so sorry.
你不应该来见玛戈的 不是吗
Well, you shouldn't be seeing Margo, should you.
- 你太任性了 - 不 你才是
- You've been a bit naughty. - NO, YOU ARE THE NAUGHTY ONE!
我已经习惯了希腊人恨我 但现在你也讨厌我了?
I'm used to the Greeks hating me, but now you too?!
我要去警♥察♥局告发你谋杀未遂
I'm going to the police to report you for attempted murder!
- 不 - 不 不要
- No. - No, no, no!
恭喜你 成功射伤了可怜的佐尔坦 他现在肯定恨死我了
Congratulations, you've gunned down poor Zoltan and made him hate me.
你不应该见他 我只是想吓走他
You shouldn't be seeing him and I only winged him. Ugh!
我花了几个星期试图改正他最糟糕的缺点 被你全毁了
I've spent weeks ironing out the worst of his defects and you destroy it all.
哦 你想吵架咯 这可是我的生活方法!
Oh, so you've had a tiff. This is my whole existence!
你说什么呢?
What are you going on about?
警♥察♥局不会再要我了 因为我看起来很鲁莽
The police won't take me now I look reckless,
或许 是稍微有点
perhaps, slightly.
perhaps, slightly.
特别是我已经犯了法
Especially as I've had run-ins with the law.
我们告诉过你这是一个很蠢的主意
We told you it was a dumb idea.
我想要妈妈回来
I want Mother back.
如果教区委员会现在见到你 他们会怎么说?
What would the Parish Council say if they could see you now?
噢 他明显不是一个喜欢穿松裤的人(应该与穆♥斯♥林♥有关)
Yes, he's obviously not one for a sensible pyjama.
我们都在这接收到了新思想的熏陶啊
We're all having our minds stretched here.
我不知道是接受还是否定呢
I don't know whether to walk towards it or run away.
我觉得自己像个哲人
I feel like one of the wise men.
我不明白既然你认为那条项链不值钱
I don't understand why you left the necklace with the bank
你为什么要把项链放在银行里
if you thought it wasn't valuable.
嗯 其中也包括了我自己的贵重物品
Well it, it was included with my own valuables.
那条项链比姑妈其余的财产加起来还值钱
It's worth more than the rest of Auntie's estate put together.
如果拿不回来 我们谁也不能继承任何东西
If it's not returned, none of us will inherit anything.
- 是的 嗯 我们… - 是的 喝可可 可可 - 是的
- Yes, well, we'll er just erm... - Yes. Cocoa. - Cocoa. - Yeah.
看到一个退休的英国保险代理人穿着土耳其长袍可真有意思
Lovely to see a retired English insurance broker in a kaftan.
那条项链 是我从姑妈那借的
That necklace I borrowed from my aunt.
那条是真正值钱的项链 我却把它弄丢在这栋房♥子里了
It's really valuable and I've lost it here in the house.
- 这样 - 我很抱歉 但是我只能想是你这些新交的艺术家朋友拿走了
- Ah. - I'm sorry, but I can only think one of your new arty friends has taken it.
为什么这样说?
Why would you say that?
因为他们 他们没有道德底线
Well, because they're, well, they're amoral.
- 我确定他们也会这样说他们自己 - 他们是我的朋友
- And I'm sure they would say so themselves. - These are my friends.
无论你喝多少苦艾酒 调多少不适宜的情
No matter how much absinthe you put away, or unsuitable flirting you do,
你还是真的很鄙俗 不是吗?
you're still really provincial, aren't you?
你可以随意放荡 但我不能 这就是你想说的吗?
You can be louche and Bohemian but I can't, is that what you're saying?
好吧 你认为你那自视珍贵的自♥由♥思想从哪里来的? 从我
Well, where do you think your cherished liberal outlook comes from? From me.
你让莱斯利也有这样的思想了
You made Leslie too.
如果我们是一样的 为什么我能接纳这些人
If we're the same, why do I embrace the creativity
他们的创造力和与众不同 而你就指控他们盗窃?
and differentness of these people and you accuse them of theft?
所以 我应该打道回府和我的同类们一起
So, I should scuttle back to the provinces to be with my kind,
像普鲁和杰弗里那样?
with the Prues and the Geoffreys?
当你和你的冷漠嘲笑着我
While you make whoopee with your mute.
我却已经找到属于我的世界 这让我觉得振奋
I've found my world. It's thrilling.
我想留在这 留在英国
I want to stay here in England.
你知道我想要什么吗? 出去透透气
You know what I need? Air.
我已经有48个小时没出门了
I haven't been out of the house for 48 hours.
我很抱歉 我知道那项链让人糟心
I'm sorry. I know the necklace is a worry,
但是这些朋友不是偷东西的人
but these friends aren't the stealing kind.
- 他们不相信所有权 - 真是愚蠢的想法
- They don't believe in ownership. - Well, that's just daft.
那个 向你证明我不是你说的激进分子
There, proof that I'm not the radical spirit you are.
- 该回家了 - 科孚现在变成我们的家了?
- It's time I went home. - And Corfu is now home?
是的
Yes, it is.
我很想孩子们
I'm missing the children.
这样一来 我会因偷窃被捕 就再也回不去了
And at this rate I'll be arrested for theft and never get back there.
不可能的
I don't think it will come to that.
你真的想留在这? 要留多久?
You don't really want to stay do you? For how long?
我不知道 我爱上了露比
I don't know. I've fallen for Ruby.
只要她想要我 我就会留下来
I'll stay here as long as she wants me.
- 你好 长官 - 你好 莱斯利
- Kalimera, Superintendent. - Kalimera, Leslie.
恐怕我必须得辞职了
I'm afraid I must resign, already.
我用我的犯罪预防系统射伤了一个无辜的人 佐尔坦
I slightly shot an innocent man with my crime-prevention system. Zoltan.
那是个人名 不是系统的名字
That's the person, not the name of the system.
必须说 我已经得被逮捕两次了 一次是酒后斗殴
And I should've said, I've been arrested twice. Once for drunken brawling.
一次是因为射杀了一只
And once for shooting turkeys
属于一个叫科瑞皮保罗男人的火鸡 因为...
belonging to a man that we named Crippenopoulos, because of --
没有人投诉你
Nobody made a complaint against you.
我们有时都会射偏
And we all shoot people by mistake sometimes.
- 我知道 - 不要再打偏了
- I know. - Don't stray again.
但是谁能比犯罪者更好地打击犯罪呢?
But who better to fight crime than someone who has done some?
谢谢
Thank you.
- 不要哭 那太不专业了 - 噢 没错 对不起
- Don't cry, that's unprofessional. - Oh, yeah, so... Sorry.
一周后见
I'll see you in a week.
这个就是驴子的掌骨
So, that is the donkey's metacarpal.
看见了没?
Can you see?
骨头没有断
And it's not broken.
可能是关节炎或是反复殴打后形成的擦伤
It's probably arthritis or bruising from repeated beatings.
- 这么说 能治好? - 没错
- So, it will heal? - Yes.
但是 你们两个 这是第三次用X光来检查你们健康的四肢了
But, Durrells, that's three times you've had healthy limbs in to be x-rayed.
- 对不起 - 对不起
- Sorry. - Sorry.
玛戈 也许你应该休息一天 修复一下你那破碎的心
Margo, perhaps you should take the day off and repair your broken heart.
早上好 路易斯
Ah. Morning, Louisa.
直到穿着这个睡觉 你才觉得你活过
You haven't lived until you've slept in a mbubb like this.
我们 陪你去银行拿回姑妈阿姨的项链
So, we'll erm, accompany you to the bank to retrieve Auntie's necklace.
普鲁 杰弗里 闭上你们的眼睛 因为...
Prue, Geoffrey, avert your eyes. Just...
那是我的
That's actually mine.
我想你要还给我了
Perhaps you'd do the honours?
我自己去银行 等会见
I'll go to the bank on my own. See you shortly.
- 可以看了吗? - 可以了
- Is it safe to look? - Yeah.
玛戈小姐 我希望我们还是朋友
Miss Margo. Still friends, I hope?
是的 你愿意帮我找到佐尔坦吗?
Yes. But will you please help me to find Zoltan?
- 你妈妈说 - 我知道 但是这次不是为了我
- Oh, your mother said -- - I know, but it isn't about me this time.
很显然我注定得单身 那是为了谁? 你和佐尔坦
I'm clearly doomed to be single. Who is it about? You and Zoltan.
你的肖像已经完成了
Your portrait is finished.
那就是你
That is you.
那...
That is...
真的...
So...
很好
Good!
我就像一杯...
I'm like a glass of...
我最好还是跟我妈妈说声再见
I'd just better go say goodbye to my mother.
你妈妈很美
Your mother is pretty.
没错 她确实是
Yes. She is.
她...
Is she...
还能约吗?
Available?
不能
No.
你不会觉得…奇怪吗?
You don't think that'd be... odd?
不啊
Hm.
佐尔坦 对发生的事情我很抱歉
Zoltan, we're so sorry about what happened.
自从莱斯利让达芙妮怀孕之后 他就有点疯了
Leslie's gone a bit mad since he got Daphne pregnant.
跟我说话吧
Please still talk to me.
当然
Of course.
你让星星在夜空闪耀
You make the stars come out at night.
- 那是什么意思? - 那叫诗歌♥ 希腊农民
- What does that mean? - It's called poetry, Greek peasant.
那叫狗屎 土耳其白♥痴♥
It's called bullshit, Turkish cretin.
现在 这就是 为了什么 你们俩得接受彼此的差异与不同
Now, exactly, this is why you two need to settle your differences.
我觉得希腊人和土耳其人彼此仇恨太久了
Let's agree that Greeks and Turks have hated each other for far too long.
不会在今天结束的
We are not going to end it today.
至少能开个头
But this could be the beginning of the end.
斯皮罗 告诉我一件你喜欢的关于土耳其人的事
Spiros, tell me one thing you like about Turkish people.
佐尔坦?
Zoltan?
我喜欢希腊...
I like Greek...
不 一点也不喜欢
No, nothing.
- 雅典卫城很漂亮 - 太好了 很好的开始!
- Your Acropolis is good. - Hooray, we're off!
我喜欢你们的的肚皮舞
I like your belly dancing.
谢谢你
Thank you.
对不起 我之前表现得太过分
Sorry I was rude.
姑妈的死让我们都很难过
Aunty's death has hit us rather hard.
她为我们东多塞特郡遗留了很多感伤
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表