剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
你知道就好 没必要告诉德雷尔夫人
赫尔迈厄尼姑妈可一点也没闲着 不是吗?
Aunt Hermione doesn't dawdle, does she?
看 她到威尼斯了
Look, she's reached Venice.
或许她会像古斯塔夫·冯·阿斯巴♥赫♥染上霍乱
Maybe she'll catch Cholera like Gustav von Ashenbach.
出自于《魂断威尼斯》一书
魂断威尼斯
Death In Venice.
- 是一本书 - 是一本书 当然是一本书了
- It's a book. - It's a book. Of course it is.
听着 我告诉你为什么有三个女朋友是个坏主意
Look, I'll tell you why it's a bad idea to have three girlfriends.
- 因为我有三个 比你要多 - A...
- Cos it's three more tha you have - A...
总有一天你会用其他女孩的名字叫她们
one day you'll call them by the other girls' name.
B...
B...
她们会发现你在骗她们 然后甩了你
they'll find out you're cheating and dump you.
我没有对她们说任何谎
I haven't lied to them about everything.
说起话来像个廉价的律师 C 妈妈会不高兴
Spoken like a cheap lawyer. C, Mother isn't happy.
- D... - 把整个字母表都说一遍
- D... - Let's do the whole alphabet.
.. 如果你只有一个女朋友... 我知道 很无聊...
.. if you had one girlfriend... I know, boring...
如果他有两个男人
and she had two men,
你会有什么感觉? 并且...
how would you feel? And...
如果你说 "E" 我就踢你的瘸腿
If you say, "E", I'll kick your bad leg.
R?
R?
我放弃了 你随心所欲吧
Oh, I give up. Do what you want.
没错 我们知道这很疼
Yeah, we know it hurts.
它这里说如果没有适当处理 断肢就会变形
And it says here 'a broken limb can become deformed if not set properly.'
为什么我不给你打个石膏呢?
W-Why don't I make you a plaster cast?
因为你不是医生
Because you're not a doctor.
- 我给鲁格勒斯雅的...孙女接过生 - 所以我算得上是
- I delivered Lugaretzia's..... granddaugther - so I practically am!
- 你好 - 你好
- Yassas. - Yassas.
- 很抱歉打扰你 你是坦塔吗? - 是 我是
- Sorry to disturb you. Are you Tsanta? - Yes, I am.
- 我是德雷尔夫人 你朋友莱斯利的妈妈 - 噢
- I am Mrs Durrell, your friend Leslie's mother. - Oh.
多么漂亮的腮红
What a pretty blush.
哈利基波洛斯先生和我正好经过这里
哈利基波洛斯先生和我正好经过这里
Mr Halikiopoulos and I were passing.
Mr Halikiopoulos and I were passing.
- 不是吗? - 是
- Weren't we? - OK.
莱斯利说过你在这里帮忙
Leslie said you helped out here and
我一直想来看看这个教堂
I've always wanted to visit this church.
我不是吗 斯皮罗?
Haven't I, Spiros?
没错 我必须这样告诉她 "不要一直再再再谈论它了"
Yes, I had to tell her, "Stop going on and on and on about it."
我没有一直一直这样说
Well,I didn't go on and on about it.
我真的很高兴能和你见面
I am very pleased to meet you.
我明白为什么莱斯利爱他的妈妈了
I see why Leslie loves his mother.
你直接爬到了第一名
You go straight into the lead.
- 第一名? - 呃...
- The lead? - Er...
- 你好 - 你好
- Yassas. - Yassas.
你是迪奥尼西娅?
You are Dionisia?
- 是 - 莱斯利的妈妈
- Neh. - Leslie's mother.
这是德雷尔夫人
Mrs Durrells.
莱斯利提起过你 我们刚好经过
He mentioned you. We were just passing.
她不会说英语
She doesn't speak English.
噢 那他们怎么让彼此大笑的?
Oh. So how do they make each other laugh?
管好你自己的事
Mind your own business.
所以她喜欢莱斯利的什么?
So what does she like about Leslie?
他很笨
He's silly.
如果有人笨的话 你就是的
If anyone's silly, you're silly.
- 你想要我关于女士们的看法吗?
You want my opinion of the ladies?
- 我认为我已经做好决定了
I think I've made my own mind up.
- 达芙妮过得不好 因为他的父亲是个恶棍 - 什么?
- Daphne's tough because her father is a gangster. - What?!
- 你为什么之前不说? - 你不能选择你的父亲
- Well, why didn't you say? - You can't pick your daddy.
迪奥尼西娅 我觉得 活在当下 顺其自然
Dionisia, I think, lives for now and does what comes naturally.
坦塔是一个很甜美的乡下女孩...
Tsanta is a sweet peasant girl...
- 很保守 - 这只是你的猜测
- who keeps her knees together. - You're guessing.
- 没错 但是我很了解她的母亲 - 你当然了解了
- Yes, but I knew her mother well. - Of course you did.
我只想要莱斯利找到一个爱他的人
I just want Leslie to find someone who'll love him
就像我爱我的丈夫一样
like I loved my husband.
所以 现在是什么情况?
So, what now?
我会和莱斯利谈谈 告诉他 他应该选哪个
I talk to Leslie and tell him who he should choose.
- 你... 是... 鲁格勒斯雅... 的... 家人 - 鲁格勒斯雅
- You... are... family... of... Lugaretzia. - Lugaretzia.
可爱的姑妈 鲁格勒斯雅
快停下 这实在是太刻薄了
Stop it now. That's really mean.
石膏 想要签名吗?
Plaster cast. Want to sign it?
只是想显得博学一点
Just trying to keep it erudite.
谁弄的?
Who did it?
莱斯 没那么疼了 但是相当的重
Les. It does hurt less but it is rather heavy.
莱斯利 我顺道拜访了你所有的女朋友
Oh, Leslie, I dropped in on all of your girlfriends.
很明显 花了不少时间
So, obviously, that took quite a while.
你为什么要这样做?
Why did you?
因为我没有见过她们 我很担心你
Well, because I haven't met them. I worry about you.
- 你有没有提到我的任何怪癖?- 没有
- Well, you didn't mention any of my oddities, did you? - No.
她们都很美
They're all very pretty.
坦塔很可爱 选她吧
And Tsanta's lovely. Choose her.
抱歉 鲁格勒斯雅
Sorry, Lugaretzia.
邀请坦塔来喝杯茶 我们都可以敞开心扉
Invite Tsanta round for tea and we can all kick off our shoes
- 彼此更好的了解 - 不要
- and get to know each other better. - No.
听着 我正在试图不让你心痛
Look, I'm trying to save you some heartache.
拥有三倍于正常数量的女朋友
Having three times the normal number
是没有好结果的
of girlfriends cannot end well.
那么就不要掺和
Then stop interfering.
我正在努力把事情控制住
I'm trying to run a tight ship
让她们所有人都快乐
and keep them all happy.
天啊
Oh.
你们不要全都盯着我
Don't all glower at me.
这很不明智 不是吗?
Well, it's not gone brilliantly, has it?
现在你已经让莱斯利疏远你了
Now you've alienated Leslie.
我要参与进来 我懂女人
I'm getting involved. I understand women.
我不会从床上踢走她们任何一个
Well, I wouldn't kick any of them out of bed.
迪奥尼西娅是最好的 是我的家人
Dionisia is the best. My family.
她看起来很有趣 我支持她
She looks fun. I'm backing her.
不行 她就像莱斯利的第一个女朋友
No,she's just like Leslie first girlfriend.
- 对他不忠 - 爱情就像漩涡
- Who was unfaithful to him. - Love is a whirlpool.
有的会被淹死
Some drown.
坦塔很温和 她的英语很好
Tsanta's kind and her English is good.
- 迪奥尼西娅只会说希腊语 - 可这里是希腊 不是吗?
- Dionisia only speaks Greek. - This is Greece, no?
- 莱斯需要一个坚强的女人 - 不 你是说你自己吧
- Les needs a strong woman. - No. You mean YOU do.
你可以告诉达芙妮不要去做任何傻事
You can tell Daphne doesn't take any bullshit.
我会确保莱斯利选她
I'll make sure Leslie picks her.
我们要怎么做?
How we going to do that?
杰瑞 它们讨厌我 把它们放了
Gerry, they hate me. Get rid of them.
火烈鸟不喜欢被眼睛盯着 我告诉过你
Flamingoes don't like being looked in the eye. I told you.
只在野外看到过它们
See them in the wild.
你知道它们为什么用一只脚站着吗?
Do you know why they stand on one leg?
- 为了赌气?我不知道 - 我也是
- For a bet? I don't know. - Nor do I.
没人知道 直到我们更深入的研究它们
No one does. Not until we study them some more.
- 在这研究更容易 - 就一次 你能听我的吗?
- And it's easier here. - For once, will you listen to me?
莱斯利不听 拉里不听 并且...
Leslie doesn't. Larry doesn't. And...
玛戈的大脑就像一个满是八哥的房♥间
Margo's got a brain like a room full of starlings.
- 我在想我可以在哪捉一些八哥 - 听着 杰瑞
- I wondered where I could get some starlings. - Listen! Gerry
不允许有更多的动物了
No more creatures.
你好 玛戈 来的正是时候
Hello, Margo. Good timing.
- 我刚从雅典回来 - 太好了
- I'm just back from Athens. - Oh, good.
- 西奥 你有肥皂吗?- 我有
- Theo, do you have any soap? - Yes, I do.
可以给我吗?
May I have it, please?
有些时候我可能需要用来洗东西
I may need to wash at some point.
你在尝试古老的手工雕刻工艺吗?
Are you trying the ancient craft of soap sculpture?
我相信 最初是从暹罗来的
Originally from Siam, I believe.
暹罗,泰国的古称
你真的很聪明 不是吗?
You really are a brainbox, aren't you?
- 你在雅典做什么? - 现在还不能说 很令人振奋
- What are you doing in Athens? - Can't say yet. It's very exciting.
像在三个女人之间的选择
As exciting as a family torn apart
让一个家庭支离破碎一样令人振奋吗?
by a choice between three women?
因为莱斯利的女朋友 很明显 就像李尔王
Leslie's girlfriends. Apparently, it's like King Lear.
李尔王,莎士比亚四大悲剧之一《李尔王》中的角色, 李尔王在没有儿子继承王位的情况下,准备将国土分给自己的三个女儿
只不过莱斯没有一个王国来相赠送
Except Les hasn't got a kingdom to give away.
李尔王,莎士比亚四大悲剧之一《李尔王》中的角色, 李尔王在没有儿子继承王位的情况下,准备将国土分给自己的三个女儿
天哪 我可不会指望莱斯利这么做
Gosh. I wouldn't have expected that from Leslie.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表