剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我不知道
I don't know.
莱斯利 斯皮罗有话和你说
Leslie, Spiros would like a word.
杰瑞 我说过不能再多了
Gerry, I said no more.
我们没有食物 也没有地方
We don't have the food or the room.
- 我很抱歉 我要放走一只 - 不要
- I'm sorry, I'm going to release one. - No!
我正在研究如果改变它们的饮食
I'm researching if their colour will change
它们的颜色是否会改变
if they alter their diet.
在你这个年纪 和女孩子们在一起
At your age, with the girls,
我就像是在老鼠窝里的猫
I was like a cat in a mouse house.
快乐的时光
Happy times.
你的漂亮吗?我的特别漂亮
Were yours pretty? Mine are so pretty.
哈哈 当然 有一个实在是...
Ha-ha. Yes. One was incredibly...
怎么说来着? 额...
What's the word? Er...
- 丰满 - 没错 没错 丰满
- Busty. - Oh, yeah. Yeah. Busty.
- 我没法告诉你有多丰满 - 你确定你不能?
- I can't tell you how busty. - Are you sure you can't?
好好享受 当你还能的时候好好享受 因...
Enjoy it. Enjoy it while you can b...
.. 因为... 呃...
.. Because... erm...
所以 回顾一下...你在做什么?啊?
So, to recap... What are you doing? Huh?
一个不错的女人的爱...
The love of one good woman...
... 是很好 并且...
... is nice and...
晚饭 吃鹈鹕馅饼
Pelican tart, for supper.
并且杰瑞会放走他的一些宠物
And Gerry will be releasing some of his pets.
你也一样... 莱斯利
Please do the same... Leslie.
不然我来帮你放
Or I will.
我从斯文那买♥♥了更多的山羊
I'm buying more goats from Sven.
他们的奶酪总是做的很好
Their cheese always does well.
但是我们得多卖♥♥点
But we need to sell more.
当穷♥人♥太无聊了
Whoa. It's boring being paupers.
我喜欢鼠海豚
I'd love a porpoise.
那么我就让你负责动物产品
So, I'm putting you in charge of animal produce.
那样的话 你就可以在动物中
That way, you'll be among animals
但是是有用的动物
but useful ones.
- 她还是没有奶吗? - 没有
- Still no milk from her? - No.
听着 斯文很爱他的山羊
Look, Sven loves his goats.
但是当它们来到了它们使用寿命的尽头
But when they come to the end of their working lives...
我们不会屠♥杀♥那些退休的人
We don's slaughter people who retire.
动物不是人 你还愉快地吃着别人杀掉的肉
Animals aren't people and you merrily eat meat someone has killed.
你说得对 从现在开始 我是一个素食主义者了
You're right. From now on, I'm a vegetarian.
- 杰瑞 我可不会煮两份不同的饭 - 西奥
- Gerry, I am NOT cooking two different meals. - Theo!
德雷尔夫人 德雷尔教授...
Mrs Durrell, Professor Durrell...
我给你带来了一只豹纹壁虎
I've brought you a leopard spotted gecko.
在一箱印度芒果中发现的
Found in a crate of Indian mangoes.
谢谢你 看看它
Thank you. Look at that.
我看看能不能给它挤奶
I'll see if I can milk it.
那样我们就能赚些钱了
So we can make some money
我有些话想和你妈妈说
I just wanted a word with your mother.
嗯
Hm.
我们早些时候的谈话引发了我的危机意识
Our chat earlier sparked a crisis of conscience in me.
我是不是比起观察软体动物
Am I more useful improving health in Corfu
在科孚岛上改善健康更有用武之地吗?
than scrutinising molluscs?
没错 你是
Yes, you are.
- 当然 软体动物是复杂生物链中的关键链接 - 嗯
- Of course, molluscs are vital links in the complex chain of life. - Hm.
我不感兴趣 但是你会怎么做?
I don't care. But what will you do?
关于怎么去帮助拉里 我有一个主意
I have an idea of how to help Larry.
- 我要去大♥陆♥上做调查 - 谢谢你 西奥
- I'm going to the mainland to investigate. - Thank you, Theo.
姑妈大步穿过欧洲大♥陆♥ 就像蒙古游牧民族
Across Europe Auntie strides, like the Mongol hordes.
但是打了更多的爽身粉
But wearing more talcum powder.
- 你在雕什么? - 你不想知道吗?
- What's your sculpture of? - Wouldn't you like to know?
是的 我很想知道你用碎旧肥皂做了什么
Yes. I'm agog to know what you're making out of shards of old soap.
你更喜欢哪个假名?
Which pseudonym do you prefer?
赫索罗门·施莫普或者汤姆·奥林奇?
Hieronymous Schmoop or Tom Orange?
视情况而定 你是想听起来像一个自命不凡的男妓
It depends. Do you want to sound like a pretentious ponce
还是一个傻瓜?
or a simpleton?
- 自命不凡的男妓 - 噢
- Pretentious ponce. - Oh.
- 你记得你正要见面的女士是哪一位吗?- 当然
- You remember which of your stable of ladies you're meeting? - Yes.
- 你不能和三个人约会 - 我可以
- You can't keep all three. - Well, I can.
告诉我们你为什么喜欢每一个
Tell us why you like each one.
达芙妮很自信
Well, Daphne's so confident.
有时我和她会来一场古老的叫喊比赛
Sometimes me and her have a right old shouting match.
坦塔真的很温柔善良
Tsanta is really gentle and kind.
有一次我们弄湿了自己 迪奥尼西娅让我们都开怀大笑
And Dionisia made us laugh so much once we wet ourselves.
她很有趣
She is such fun.
我知道很难找到给你一切的那个人 但...
I know it's hard to find one person who gives you everything but...
是 说的没错
Yeah, exactly.
你自己设法爬上了楼梯?
You managed to get up the stairs, then?
如果你没有把酒藏起来 我会起来跳舞
If you hadn't hidden the booze, I'd have danced up.
我怎么不知道莱斯利一直在积累女朋友呢?
How did I not know Leslie has been accumulating girlfriends?
我们都需要秘密 我找的是些极品
Oh, we all need secrets. I've got some absolute humdingers.
没错 但是你不是莱斯
Well, yes, but you're not Les.
他需要特别的照顾
He needs special care.
可以的话 我会整天和他在一起 像保镖一样
Ideally, I'd spend all day with him. Like a bodyguard.
在五码后就给他指出危险
Five yards behind pointing out hazards.
他有三个女朋友 不是三个地雷
He has three girlfriends not three landmines!
她们是人 他不擅长和人打交道
They're people. He's not good with people.
他擅长和东西打交道
He is good with things.
是 他非常擅长和东西打交道
Yes, he's very good with things.
所有的父母都有一个他们担心的孩子
All parents have one child that they fear for.
你知道的 被咬或者被拒绝
You know, the one who gets bitten or rejected.
或者会选择不好的朋友
Or the one who chooses bad friends.
或着从伯恩茅斯码头掉了下去
Or falls off Bournemouth Pier.
请不要去掺和了
Please try not to get involved.
那我来这里干什么?
Well, what am I here for?
他正在走向灾难
He's heading for disaster.
这是他重新上的第一堂芭蕾课
It's his first ballet class all over again.
- 你要去告诉他选谁?- 我绝对不会这样做
- You're going to tell him who to pick. - Oh, I would never do that.
那你在计划些什么?
What are you planning, then?
为了保护我最脆弱的孩子
To protect my most vulnerable child.
我已经原谅你和莱斯利表现得像个花♥花♥公♥子♥一样
I've forgiven you for acting like Jack The Lad with Leslie
因为恐怕我需要你又一次的帮助
because I'm afraid I need your help again.
德雷尔夫人 我很乐意帮忙
Mrs Durrells, I love to help
你们一家给了我很多机会
and your family gives me many chances.
我现在知道他三个女朋友的名字和住的地方了
I now know the names and whereabouts of his three girlfriends.
所以我们去看看她们怎么样
So we're going to go and find out what they're like.
- 为什么? - 莱斯利有过做错误决定的历史
- Why? - Well, Leslie has a history of making bad choices.
我不能容忍♥看到他再犯
Well, I can't bear to watch him do it again
也不想再看到他心碎
and have his heart broken.
我记得他的第一个女朋友欺骗了他
I remember his first girlfriend cheated on him.
他在我怀里抽泣
He sobbed into my arms.
我都想杀了她
I wanted to kill her.
那是他的复仇吗?
Is this his revenge?
不 这只是女人的爱
No. It's love of women.
我能想到更大的罪孽
I can think of bigger sins.
这是他们淋湿之后和莱斯利一起大笑那一个吗?
Is this the one who laughs with Leslie till they wet themselves?
不是 那是迪奥尼西娅
No, that's Dionisia.
一次而已 我不觉得这是常发生的事
And once. I don't think it's a regular thing.
And once. I don't think it's a regular thing.
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Kalimera. - Kalimera.
- 达芙妮? - 是我
- Daphne? - Yes.
我是你朋友莱斯利的妈妈
I'm your friend Leslie's mother.
他提起过你 我们正好经过
He mentioned you and we were passing.
我想知道你是否看见过他
I wondered if you'd seen him.
我觉得你是来这看我长得怎么样的
I think you come to see how I look.
非常自信
Very confident.
不是的 况且 谁还在意外表?
Oh, no. Besides, who cares about looks?
我在乎
I do.
其实我也在乎
Actually, I do too.
莱斯利看起来很强壮 但他出奇的脆弱
Leslie looks strong but he's surprisingly delicate.
不 他不是 你错了
No, he's not. You're wrong.
你见过斯皮罗吗?
Have you met Spiros?
见过
Yes.
你和我妈妈约过会
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表