剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
准备好尖叫吧
Prepare to gasp!
女士们先生们...
Ladies and Gentlemen...
特兰西瓦尼亚的预言未来的头
.. the Talking Head Of Transylvania!
晚上好
Good evening!
你从哪里来 预言未来的头?
Where are you from, Talking Head?
我来自特兰西瓦尼亚 你刚刚说过了
I'm from Transylvania. As you said.
但我也从你的头脑深处而来
But also I come from inside your own heads.
你觉得科孚怎么样?
What do you think of Corfu?
它真是天堂
It is empyrean.
很好
Good.
现在是观众的提问时间
And now questions from the audience.
你可以预测未来么?
Can you predict the future?
当然
Yes.
未来会发生什么呢?
What will happen?
那真是个 呃...非常非常全面的问题
That is... qu... quite, quite a general question.
在未来会有非常多的旅客
In the future, many visitors
来到这个特别的岛上 而且他们会很开心
will come to this special island, and be happy.
我想开心地活在当下
I want to enjoy this moment.
我也是
Me, too.
而且在未来
Also in the future
每个人都会拥有叫做电♥话♥的东西
everyone will have things called telephones.
噢 谢谢你 预言未来的头
Oh, thank you, Talking Head.
还有问题么?
One more question?
你有想问的问题么 路易莎?
Do you have a question, Louisa?
你之前一直叫我德雷尔夫人
You've always called me Mrs Durrell.
我知道
I know.
你们在说话 你们有问题要问么?
You are talking. You have a question?
噢 好吧...
Ah, well...
美丽的中年女士 我知道您正在想什么
I know what is in your head, pretty middle-aged lady.
所以我知道你的问题是什么
So, I know what your question is.
"我能快点儿找到真爱么?"
"Will I find love soon?"
而答案就是 你已经找到了
And the answer is, you have found it.
但是这真爱就像风 很难带回家
But like the wind, it is hard to carry home.
十分感谢你 预言未来的头
Thank you very much, Talking Head.
女士们先生们
Ladies and Gentlemen.
请把最热烈的掌声送给预言未来的头
A round of applause for Talking Head.
当我还没离婚时 我不能说爱你
While I am still married, I can't say I love you.
我理解
I understand.
但请想象我正在说我爱你
But please imagine me saying it.
相信我 我已经想象过了
Believe me, I have.
无数次
Many times.
谢谢! 谢谢!
Thank you! Thank you!
真是个特别的夜晚
Well, that was quite a night.
确实
Wasn't it.
可能也是你所需要的 那样我就能踩在高跷上看到你
Maybe that's what you need, I can see you in a pair of stilts.
我知道他需要什么 回家
I know what he needs. To go home.
它的家在哪儿?
Home where?
卡洛斯 那个动物照料员 要回哥伦比亚了
Carlos the animal minder's going back to Columbia.
他可以带着弗兰克一起 还能让弗兰克适应后回归野外生活
He could take Frank with him, ease him into the wild.
是的 我认为他需要一些爱
Yeah, I think he needs some love.
噢 你们好 你们一起来的?
Oh, hello! Are you together?
不
No.
不是的 我来找玛戈 达芙妮是
No, I am with Margo, Daphne is --
我知道了 请进吧
Well, I know that, come in.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我可以先说么?
Erm, shall I speak first?
我可以先说么?
May I speak first?
孩子的父亲 斯皮罗 昨晚来我家了
The father, Spiros, came to my house last night
马戏团表演之后
after the circus.
噢
Oh.
他要留下吗?
And he is going to stay?
是的
Yes.
所以 现在你自♥由♥了
So, now you are free.
你曾说有了宝宝感觉像是被活埋一样
You said once that having a baby feels like being buried alive.
是的
Yes.
但是我们都不知道自己到底想要什么 不是么?
Though we don't really know what we want, do we?
直到失去
Until it's snatched away.
或者只有我这样?
Or is that just me?
不 我也是
No, it's me, too.
你必须要走了
You must go.
你是了解你父亲的
Knowing your father
他肯定希望你赶快结婚
he'll want you to squeeze in a quick wedding.
是的
Yes.
- 你在马戏团表演得很棒 - 谢谢
- You were very good at the circus. - Thanks.
可魔法却没能延续到今天
The magic hasn't lasted through to today.
昨晚没看到你的演出很抱歉
Sorry to miss you last night.
我在极力说服父亲让我留下来
I was trying to persuade Father to let me stay.
- 谢谢 - 他是个严肃刻板的人
- Thanks. - He is a serious man.
让他看到你在马戏表演中被射中不会是件好事
Seeing you being shot in a circus would not help.
我知道的
I can see that.
可惜 我没有成功
But it did not work.
我有一个告别礼物要给你
I have a goodbye present for you.
我也有一个要给你
And I have one for you.
这是我的一个内衣
It's some underwear of mine.
我问过拉里 他说你们男生会喜欢这种礼物
I asked Larry and he said boys like this sort of present.
说的真是太对了
That is so true.
你想要我的内衣吗?
Do you want some of my underwear?
我不想要 但谢谢你
I don't. But thank you.
我亲手做的
I made it for you myself.
这真是我收到的最好的礼物了
That's genuinely the best present I've ever had.
这个也是
This is, too.
站在门口的 是你
It's you, standing in the door.
我希望你不要介意
I hope you don't mind.
以这种形式 我仍在你的生活中 虽然是很小的形式
This way, I am still in your life, in a small way.
有我 和你曾姑妈赫尔迈厄尼的灵魂
Me and the ghost of your Great-Aunt Hermione.
我们别拘泥在我们的爱情问题里
Let's not dwell on our love troubles.
要记住 人生如马戏
Remember life is a circus.
而马戏团就要走了
And the circus is moving on
还带走了柔术演员
and taking its contortionist with it.
- 加林娜没来 - 你也要说一句?
- Galini didn't come. - Not you, too?
你会没事的 你还是能得到你的男人
You'll be all right. You still got your man.
如果你是说斯皮罗 让我提醒你一下
If you mean Spiros, may I remind you
他还是有老婆孩子的
he still has a wife and children?
等它回家了 你会做什么?
What will you do with him when he's home?
我们会一起生活在树上
We will live together in the trees.
嗯好吧
Mmm.
德雷尔夫人 没有你和你的家人 我真的什么也做不了
Mrs Durrell, what would I do without you and your family?
我相信你可以的 但我们很乐意帮忙
Well, I'm sure you would manage, but we've loved helping.
我们要往南方去 去古维亚
We're moving on, south, to Gouvia.
古维亚在北边
Gouvia's north.
北边?
North?
我真的不想说再见
I'm so sorry to say goodbye.
你让离别对我非常艰难
You're making this very hard for me.
嘴真甜
Cheeky boy.
那就是苦涩的真♥相♥ 玛戈
That's the bitter truth, Margo.
我们努力变得迷人而可爱...
We try to be fascinating and lovely...
但男人们只是想要一个柔软的女朋友
but all men want is a girlfriend who's really bendy.
你好
Hello.
去吧
Go on.
不了
No.
两小时前 我准备定下来
Two hours ago, I was getting ready to settle down
养育一个孩子
and have a baby.
麻烦问一下 你可以教授我怎么...
Excuse me, can you teach me how you do the...
你好啊 莱斯利
Hello, Leslie.
啊你好
Hello.
我离开马戏团了 我会留下来陪你
I leave circus, I stay with you.
不 不需要 你真是想的太周到了
Oh, no. No, tha-that's really thoughtful of you
不过我刚刚才结束一段严肃的感情
but I've just ended a really serious relationship.
别 不要 妈
No, no... Mum?
- 杰瑞 - 加林娜
- Gerry! - Galini!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表