剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
it can be quite a burden.
这就是之前我的孩子们给我带来的
And that's before we get to me.
- 呃...呃... - 佐尔坦?
- Er... er... - Zoltan?
我应该先同情谁 你还是莱斯利?
Who should I sympathise with first, you or Leslie?
当然是莱斯利
Do Leslie.
我会努力实现'把土耳其男朋友变成一半'的魔术
I'll work on my 'sawing the Turkish boyfriend in half' trick.
早些时候 斯皮罗说了一些有关于枪♥支♥的趣事
Spiros said something funny about guns, earlier
关于希腊的军队
about the Greek army
他说了吗?
Did he?
嗯 那是一个号♥角
Well, it was a hoot.
你怎么了?
What's wrong?
我不是达芙妮孩子的父亲
I'm not the father of Daphne's child.
什么?
What?
达芙妮在我们相遇之前就怀孕了
Daphne was pregnant before we met.
哦 莱斯利
Oh, Leslie.
他抛弃了她
He abandoned her.
那么现在 当然
So, now, of course
- 我在想 她和我睡觉只是陷害我吗? - 别这样
- I'm wondering, did she sleep with me just to trap me? - No.
她说她仍然希望我们结婚
She says she's still keen for us to marry
一起抚养这个孩子
and bring up the child together.
你想要做什么?
What do you want to do?
我有点恨她所做的事情但是…
I sort of hate her for what she's done but...
也许这个孩子是谁的并不重要
.. maybe it doesn't matter who made the baby.
我们因为爱而在一起
We love being together.
但是当达芙妮欺骗你之后
But after everything Daphne's put you through
你还能信任她吗?
could you trust her ever again?
来吧
Come on.
啊 很高兴你们全都心情愉快
Ah. Glad you're all getting in the mood.
莱斯利不是达芙妮孩子的爸爸
Leslie isn't the father of Daphne's baby.
我告诉过他这事有点不正常
I told him something wasn't right!
我说 多读点书
Read some novels, I said.
女人无论付出怎样的代价都会保护她们的孩子
Women are programmed to protect their babies at whatever cost.
做得好 拉里 从来都是马后炮
Well done, Larry, never knowingly diplomatic (!)
哦 对不起 这是我的
Oh, sorry. That's one of mine.
埃琳娜要求我们帮忙拯救明天的表演
Elena's asked us to help save the show tomorrow.
一半的演员跑了
Half the acts are missing.
新来的踩高跷的人有眩晕 没人买♥♥票
The new stilt-walker has vertigo, and nobody's buying tickets.
我退出
I'm pulling out.
我的悬浮魔术将使我的家庭蒙羞
My levitation trick will bring the family to shame.
不 别呀 试试别的魔术
No! No, try something else.
让莱斯利参与进来
Get Leslie involved.
杰瑞已经正在帮忙了
Gerry's already helping.
斯皮罗和我将招揽生意
And, well, Spiros and I will drum up business.
斯皮罗在这方面花费了大量的时间
Spiros is spending a lot of time round here.
是的 他的确这样做了
Yes. Yes, he is.
明天他会帮助我拯救马戏团
And tomorrow he'll be helping me save the circus.
- 我做了什么值得这样的表扬? - 我从哪里开始?
- What did I do to deserve this? - Where do I start?
让我们先去完成那些货架
Let's go finish those shelves.
啊 不 我们有一些东西要去马戏团拿回来
Ah, no, we have something to pick up from the circus.
- 准备好了吗? - 准备好了
- Ready? - Ready!
惊人的马戏团
快来看呐 快来看一看
Yes! Yes!
惊人的马戏团
快来看呐 快来看一看
Yes! Yes!
听好了
马戏团来镇子里了
马戈 我们需要谈谈
Margo, we need to talk.
好吧 只是… 不要离开
Well, just... don't go.
我曾和他们争论过
I have argued
但他们需要我回到伊兹密尔去照顾家族生意
but they need me back in Izmir for the family business.
- 为什么? - 我们采用现代化技术去制♥造♥铆钉
- Why? - We are modernising our manufacture of rivets.
有一些重要的决定需要去做
There are important decisions to be made about...
关于产能的
production quantity.
这是铆钉的最激动人心的时刻 因为
It's an exciting time for rivets, because --
不是我们的激动人心时刻
Not as exciting as us.
爱和家庭
There is love... and there is family.
有时你不能两者兼得
Sometimes you cannot have both.
为什么你不直接说你必须回去 而不是喜怒无常?
Why not just say you have to go back instead of being all moody?
这两周 非常累人
I've had a very tiring fortnight.
似乎让你恨我更好
It seemed better to make you hate me
这样当我离开的时候 你就不会感到难过
so you don't feel sad when I go.
你在哪里学会这些?
Where do you get all these?
有“男孩的愚蠢想法手册”这种东西嘛?
Is there a "Manual of Stupid Ideas For Boys"?
不是我的知识
Not to my knowledge.
哦 难道你不打算邀请我和你一起回到土耳其吗?
Well, aren't you going to invite me to go back to Turkey with you?
是的 当然 跟我一起回去吧
Yes. Of course! Come with me!
不 我不能 让我们面对现实吧
No, I can't, let's be realistic.
哦 好吧
Oh. All right.
一会来看我在马戏团的表演
Come and see me later at the circus
你会意识到你错过了什么
and realise what you'll be missing.
我已经知道了
I know already.
好了 我要抓住一颗射向我嘴里的子弹
Well, I'm going to catch a bullet in my mouth
所以你应该在那里 万一我被射中头的话
so you should be there in case I get shot in the head.
来看我们岛上的马戏团表演
会预言的头 长胡子的女士
不好的事情可能会发生 但…但是不要害怕 各位
Bad things may happen but... but fear not, everyone!
生活就是一个马戏团
Life is a circus!
女士们 先生们 她还能做什么?
What else can she do, ladies and gentlemen?
今天晚上你就会明白一切 不要自己在家里尝试哦
Find out this evening! And, well, don't try it at home.
好吧 我会治好你奇怪的痛苦
Right, I'll cure you of this strange affliction.
看着我的眼睛
Look into my eyes.
我独自一个人
I ain't got nobody
没人能追到我
And maybe nobody got me
愚蠢的动物
Stupid animals.
- 好吧 就这么点儿人 - 确实
- Well, a few people. - Yes.
我认为要是没有我们宣传 他们就要表演给
I think, without our efforts, they'd be performing to
你 我 还有一些萤火虫看了
well, you, me and some fireflies.
听着 请不要卖♥♥弄你的技巧 以及别做的太过火
Now, don't show off and overdo it.
我必须卖♥♥弄啊 这可是马戏团
I have to show off. It is a circus.
- 嗯 好舒服 - 好的
- Mm, that feels nice. - Good.
到我了
Now me.
你是一位卓越的动物训练员
You are an extraordinary animal trainer.
但你我都明白 卡洛 关键问题是
But the thing is, Carlos, as you and I both know
动物只会做他们想做的事
that animals will only do what they want to.
如果你试图强迫他们...
And if you try and force them...
我真不该同意来这里表演
I never should have agreed to this.
之前我太脆弱了
I was emotionally vulnerable.
现在这里还有很多要忙的 但还是谢谢你了
There's a lot of that around at the moment, but thank you.
我很遗憾佐尔坦要动身到土耳其去
I'm sorry about Zoltan leaving for Turkey.
以前他真是个笨蛋 但是你把他训练得像样了
He was a real dope, but you licked him into shape.
- 多亏了我 不是么? - 哼
- I did, didn't I? - Hm.
你好
Hello.
你盒子里有什么?
What's in your box?
我的胡子
My beard.
把它戴在脸上
Put it on me.
上去
Get on
杰拉德 有趣的动物
在这别动
Stay.
看 那就是我们养所有这些动物的原因
So, that's why we have all those animals.
为什么我越来越觉得自己像一个电灯泡?
Why do I feel increasingly like a Gooseberry?
原意醋栗 可用来形容不识趣地插在情侣之间
接下来我将用这个小金属杯子接住一颗子弹...在我嘴里
I will now catch a bullet in this metal cup... in my mouth!
不 她不可能接住子弹的
No, she will not catch a bullet!
- 你以前见过这种么? - 没有
- Did you know about this? - No.
我是不是该阻止她?
Shall I stop her?
噢...冒个险吧 我还有三个孩子呢
Oh... let's risk it. I have three more children.
而且我还有了你
And I've got you.
将要穿过杯子的是真的子弹
.. the bullet that will go through the glass is real!
他 他是个医生
He, he's a doctor!
为什么你觉得我只是个愚蠢的玩杂耍的
我赢得过比赛
请等一下
今晚我不表演了
我要去哪儿找一颗预言未来的头?
Where will I find a talking head?
会预言的头
晚上好
Good evening.
演出的高♥潮♥到了
The climax of the show!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表