剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
所以 你妻子至少从雅典给你写了封信来吧?
So, is your wife at least writing to you from Athens?
没有 她说她需要时间考虑
No. She said she needs time to think.
- 考虑什么? - 我也想知道
- About what? - I wish I knew.
或许她只是感到厌烦了
Maybe she's bored.
我很无聊吗?
Am I boring?
噢 是的 你确实很无聊
Oh, yes, you are, really.
骗你的
No.
除了你在谈论你的汽车油袋的时候
Except when you're talking about your carburrengas.
是化油器
Carburettor.
我只是想让你高兴一下
I just want you to be happy.
我没资格对你的家务事评头论足
It's not for me to comment on your family.
德雷尔一家
第三季 第八集 季终
- 他看上去很悲伤 - 可能是因为和我们生活在一起
- He seems sad. - It could just be from living with us.
我想弗兰克和我一样 在寻求有意义的东西
I think Frank's like me, he's searching, for meaning.
他是只树懒 他一直都这么懒
He's a sloth. He's being slothful.
杰克罗素梗是一种活泼、精力旺盛、爱好群集的工作犬种
你们把它和杰克罗素梗搞混了
You're muddling him up with a Jack Russell.
杰克罗素梗是一种活泼、精力旺盛、爱好群集的工作犬种
听着 因为我们不再继承任何遗产
Listen, as we're not inheriting any money
我在写一些付费的新闻稿
I've been doing some paid journalism.
听听我写给每日邮报的文章
Listen to my piece for the Daily Mail.
"科孚岛像是镶嵌在蔚蓝大海中的一颗宝石
"Corfu is a jewel set in an azure sea.
处处都是绝美景色
With magical vistas at every turn
面带微笑的当地人不敢相信他们的好运气"
the smiling locals cannot believe their good fortune."
好了 你虚构了一半
Well, you've invented half of this.
"有一队时髦的出租车可以随时待命带你游览整个岛"
"A fleet of stylish taxis is on hand to whisk you around the island."
- 这其中就有斯皮罗 - 没错
- Well, there's Spiros! - Exactly.
"所有的现代化设施都正常工作"
"All modern conveniences are present and correct."
这里没电
There's no electricity.
没错 这里面有虚构的元素
Yes, there is an element of fiction.
你就不能出本小说吗?
Shouldn't you have a novel out?
- 啊 好 谢谢你的提问 - 我并不想读
- Ah, yes, thank you for asking. - I don't want to read it.
我只是觉得小说可以帮我们赚点钱
I just thought it might make us some cash.
好极了 我要去镇上了
Lovely I'm going into town.
啊 这里说
Ah, that would be...
"科孚岛 世界第八大奇观
"Corfu Town, the eighth wonder of the world.
手牵手漫步在..."
Walk hand in hand among the..."
你好
- 说的希腊语? - 是的 很糟吗?
- Was that Greek? - Yes. Was it that bad?
我听不懂 我们不是希腊人
I do not know. We are not Greek.
那你们是哪国人?
Ah! What are you?
国际主义者
Internationalists.
什么风把你们吹来...
And what brings...
你朋友会要说点什么吗?
Does your friend speak?
通常不会
Not usually.
什么风把你们吹来了科孚岛?
And what brings you to Corfu?
我们在一个巡回马戏团
We are in a travelling circus.
啊 我也是 我是个腹语者
Huh. Me, too. Ventriloquist.
我有一个小男孩和我一起讨生活
I have a little man who I bring to life.
你是干什么的?
What do you do?
我是名柔术演员
I'm a contortionist.
请做我的女朋友
Please be my girlfriend.
我们并不是天生孤独 不是吗?
We're not built to be alone, are we?
你是在谈论你和一个当地有名的出租车司机吗?
Are you talking about you and a famous local taxi driver?
不是 是你们所有人
No. All of you.
佐依坦今天怪怪的 他给我买♥♥花了 但是...
Zoltan was odd today. He bought me flowers but...
罪恶之花 就像他劈腿了
guilty flowers, like he's being unfaithful.
当然 他没有
Of course, he's not.
我不打算告诉你 因为你会兴奋过头 但是...
I wasn't going to tell you, as you'll get over-excited, but...
我有新女朋友了 叫埃琳娜
I have a new girlfriend -- Elena.
而且她可以摆出最特别的姿势
And she can get into the most extraordinary positions.
- 真可怕 - 噢 闭嘴
- Horrid! - Oh, please stop!
- 她是一名专业的... - 卖♥♥淫没什么好笑的
- She's a professional -- - There's nothing funny about prostitution!
她为一个该死的巡回马戏团工作
She works for a bloody travelling circus!
噢 明白 我喜欢马戏团 你们呢?
Oh, I see. I love circuses, don't you?
那些疯狂的表演 那些出乎意料的动物们...
The mad acts, the unpredictable animals...
- 你在家也可以看到啊 - 是的 我意识到了
- You get all that here. - Yes, I realised that.
我们还是去吧 会很不可思议的
But let's go. It'll be magical.
我们可以叫斯皮罗带我们去那
We'll ask Spiros to take us there.
- 那就是马戏团? - 是的 我柔软的爱人哪去了?
- That's the circus? - Yes. Now, where's my limber lover?
我们科孚人对这些人心存怀疑
We Corfiots are suspicious of these people.
- 为什么? - 他们崇拜撒旦
- Why? - They worship Satan.
- 你确定? - 可能不是 但是...
- Are you sure? - Maybe they don't, but...
他们怪怪的
they are strange.
他们有动物
They have animals.
所以 怀孕
So, being pregnant
是不是就像你刚刚大吃了一顿?
does it feel like you've just eaten a huge meal?
不是 低点
No. Lower.
是不是就像你刚刚大吃了一顿?
Does it feel like you've just eaten a huge meal?
你好 我儿子拉里和你们的柔术演员成了男女朋友
Hello, my son Larry has become friends with your contortionist.
我从未见过他如此开心 我们认为来拜访一下可能会很有趣
I've never seen him so happy, and we thought it would be fun to call by.
快乐与我们无关
We are not in the business of fun.
你确定? 你们可是一支马戏团啊
Are you sure? You are a circus.
我们确实是
We are.
你们什么时候开门?
So, when do you open?
当我们准备好了的时候
When we are ready.
最近我们失去了一些演员
We lost some acts recently.
她是做什么的? 除了身型不算
What does she do? Apart from being that size.
我不能说
I cannot say.
但是她...预言
But she... talks.
- 老妈 这是埃琳娜 - 你好
- Mother? This is Elena. - Hello.
你好 我听说你可以舔到自己的胳膊肘
Hello, I hear you can lick your own elbow.
- 是的 - 是的 我可以舔到任何东西
- Yup. - Yes. I can lick everything.
真有用啊
How useful.
现在佐伊坦要跟别人走了
Now Zoltan's about to bugger off with someone else
我应该来马戏团
I should run away to the circus.
别那样 不过他们正好缺人
No, don't do that. But they are short of people.
你可以自告奋勇去表演
You could offer to do an act.
去吧
Go on.
去
Go.
你想来表演?
You want to do an act?
噢 你听到了
Oh, you overheard.
是的 我通常表演顺风耳
Yes. I used to do an overhearing act.
我愿意但是我没有任何技能
I would but I don't have any skills.
学一个 然后你就能表演了
Learn one, and you may perform it.
你有两天时间
You have two days.
- 莱斯利 你很紧张 - 你也是
- Leslie, you are very nervous. - So you'd be.
但你会喜欢这个的
But you'll love this.
我很惭愧花了这么长时间我才爱上你
I'm ashamed it's taken me so long to fall in love with you.
但现在我已经爱上你
But now I have.
你已经是我孩子的母亲了
You're already the mother of my child.
达芙妮 你愿意成为我的妻子吗?
Daphne Likourgou, will you be my wife?
我自己做的 用木头
I made it myself, out of wood.
非常与众不同
It's quite unusual.
是的 我会嫁给你
Yes, I will marry you.
棒极了 我们去告诉所有人吧
Wonderful. Let's go and tell everyone.
戴上吧
Here.
噢不 是因为戒指是木头做的吗?
Oh, no, is it because the ring's made out of wood?
不是
No.
- 继续 - 不要
- Go on. - No.
求你了
Please.
对我来说 这是工作
For me, it's work.
那对我来说 这是娱乐
Well, for me it's pleasure.
我会确保我的所有家人都会去你的马戏团
And I'll make sure all my family come to your circus.
事情的发展要变糟了
It can only be downhill from here.
- 莱斯利 - 你好 弗洛伦斯
- Leslie! - Hello, Florence.
- 恐怕玛戈已经走了 - 噢
- Margo's gone, I'm afraid. - Oh.
可以把我当成玛戈 虽然不容易 但是我会试一试的
Can I be Margo for a moment? Not easy, but I'll give it a go.
好的 谢谢你
Thank you, yes.
我 我想听听玛戈的意见 因为她是一个女生
I erm, I wanted Margo's opinion, as she's a girl.
某种程度来说 你也是
But so are you, in a way.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表