剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
这里有一堆人等着打你
There's a line of people ahead of you.
- 该说再见了吗 船长? - 相当凄凉了
- Shall we say goodbye, Captain? - Rather inhospitable.
有什么为旅行准备的东西吗?
Got any, er, tucker for the journey?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我不常见到你吉吉 但我听说你从楼上摔了下去
I didn't see much of you JeeJee, but I hear you went down a storm.
当我卡在藤架上的时候 我还担心我会失去我的信誉
I fear I lost credibility when I became lodged in your greenery!
我们认为这是你一生中最美好的时光 王子 真是很高兴见到你
We thought that was your finest hour. Oh, Prince, it's been a joy.
如果你想成为德雷尔家的第五个孩子 千万不要犹豫
And if ever you want to be the fifth Durrell child, don't hesitate.
我还是很惊讶 海鸥吃了我所有的鱼干
I'm still amazed that seagulls managed to eat all my dried fish.
- 很惊讶
- Shocking
祝你的苦行僧之路好运 记得给我们寄你悬浮的照片
Good luck with your fakir. Send us a photograph of you levitating.
达芙妮同意叫我们的孩子为国王
Daphne agrees we should call our baby King.
- 不 我没同意 - 伯爵 或者博士
- No, I don't. - Or Count, or Doctor.
你们一定要来印度看我 杰瑞 我会送你一只老虎的
Please all visit me in India! Gerry, I'm sure I can rustle up a tiger.
再见
Bye.
好了 两个客人都走了
Well, that's two guests gone
现在只差你那54只讨人厌的的动物了
now there's just your 54 unwanted animals to go.
就喜欢说笑
Always funny.
事实上 确实有一对情侣的工作结束了
But in fact, there are a couple whose work is done.
所以 现在有空间给更多的动物成员了
So... room for some more now.
自从我们的客人走后就变得好安静
It's been so quiet since our guests left.
别担心 我有一大批朋友正在过来
Mmm, don't worry, I've got a batch coming over.
你们好
"Greetings.
来自哥伦比亚的朋友内心最真诚的问候
From the bottom of my heart via a friend in Colombia
给我可爱的一家人 JeeJee
to my kind hosts. JeeJee."
噢
Oh.
那真是最奇怪的猴子
That is the weirdest monkey!
我是不是又喝酒了 还是它看起来就那样?
Have I been drinking again, or does it look like that?
这是树懒
It's a sloth.
天啊
Gosh!
我们听到你这需要更多的消防员
We hear you need more fireman.
- 你失败了 - 你要杀了我吗?
- You fail! - Are you trying to kill me?
我是圭多法拉利 他们分别是克拉拉 尤拉塔 保罗
I'm Guido Ferrari. Clara, Yolata and Paulo.
他们真可爱
They're so delightful!
你会给我们找一个父亲的 总会有喜欢的人
You'll end up with Daddy. There's always love interest.
西奥 我想和加里妮独处一会
Theo, I want to spend time alone with Galini without you there.
你知道秃鹫有强腐蚀性的胃酸吗?
Did you know vultures have intensely corrosive stomach acid?
我们开始怀疑法拉利家族
We're starting to wonder about the Ferrari family.
你在干什么 兄弟?
What are you doing, man?!
再见
Arrivederci!
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表