剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
A present from your Turkish friend.
佐尔坦给我买♥♥了张新床
Zoltan bought me a new bed,
因为那张旧床经常闹鬼
because the other one was haunted.
- 不 并没有 - 什么?
- No, it wasn't. - What?
那些形状都是我躺出来的
I made the shape on the bed by lying on it.
是你要求的啊 你说"你相信一切"
You were asking for it by saying you "believe in everything".
这是不可能的 要相信真理
That's no way to live. Believe in truth.
她可是得到了一张免费的新床
She got a free bed out of it.
达芙妮怎么样了?
How's Daphne?
她过去很坚强
She used to be so strong.
现在就像被吓坏了一样
Now she's all cowed.
- 然后呢? - 没事了
- So? - It's all right.
我们会分手
We'll be apart.
但这样并不好
But it's not all right.
我试着闭嘴 我讨厌该死的解释
I've tried to shut it all out, I hate bloody explaining
因为我不想有孩子
because I don't want a baby.
我明白 过来
I know. Come here.
我感觉被困住了 就像再也回不去了
I just feel so trapped, like I can't go back.
之前没有什么事儿会这么...这么持久
Nothing's ever been so... so permanent before.
我还没准备好当爸爸
I'm not ready to be a parent.
如果能让你感觉好一点
If it makes you feel any better,
我想说我也没准备好做奶奶
I'm not ready to be a grandparent.
或者从赫尔迈厄尼姑妈那里接手
Or to take over from Aunt Hermione.
- 我发现一条很棒的沟 - 玛戈 不要
- I found a terrific ditch. - Margo, no!
看你今晚上睡哪儿?
Ha! What are you going to sleep on now?
为什么到处都是床垫?
Why are there mattresses everywhere?
这是你的文件 德雷尔女士
These are your papers, Mrs Durrell.
- 如果他们抓得住尸体... - 我很抱歉
- If they seize the corpse... - I'm sorry,
但您这样作为一个殡葬者是相当不得体的
but you are rather tactless for an undertaker.
- 我们能不能换个词 拜托了?- 尸骸?
- Can we use another word, please?- Carcass?
这个真的很重要
This is very important.
Read the list properly,like it's Keats or something.
认真读这个清单 就像这是济慈的诗之类的
Read the list properly,like it's Keats or something.
认真读这个清单 就像这是济慈的诗之类的
别把渔网袜买♥♥错了 谢谢你
Don't buy the wrong fishnet stockings. Thank you.
不要再掉进沟里了
Now, just don't drown in the ditch.
我很抱歉提出那种建议
I'm sorry about my advice.
没关系 是我一直太怪了
No, I've been weird.
我只是想说 无论发生什么...
I just want to say, whatever happens...
- 我真的很需要这种子弹... - 噢
- I really need this ammo,...- Oh.
...然后这是一些特别的枪♥支♥杂♥志♥
.. and there are a dozen specific gun magazines.
等我走了 请帮我照顾好孩子们
Please look after my children while I'm away.
他们忽然看起来特别脆弱
They suddenly seem very vulnerable.
乐意效劳
I would love to.
斯皮罗 我能从英国给你带回什么呢?
And what can I bring you back from England, Spiros?
你自己
Yourself.
回家了 姑妈
Come on, Auntie.
最后一程
One last trip.
-拜 - 拜 妈妈
- Bye.- Bye, Mum.
拉里 这是 琼基 哈里·米勒和鲁比
Larry, this is, er, Jonquil,Henry Miller, and Ruby.
终于 有和我一样的人了
At last. People like me.
这间房♥子毁了[鸡♥奸♥]
The house is buggered.
你母亲让我看紧你
Your mother asked me to watch over you.
在她回来之前不准见佐尔坦
No Zoltan until she returns.
- 所以你没见过他 - 当然没有
- So you have not seen him. - Of course not.
- 对驴子好一点 - 来我房♥间吧
- Be kind to donkeys! - Come to my room.
- 为什么? - 我在科孚警♥察♥局找到一个工作
- Why? - I've got a job with the Corfu police force!
我想留在英国
I want to stay here in England.
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表