剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
虽然他的希腊语水平有限
though his Greek is limited
是你的问题
it is yours.
你好 亲爱的
Oh, hello dear.
不要走 达芬妮 我可以和你谈谈吗?
Please, Daphne. May I talk to you?
好
Yes.
我不知道你父亲是否说了早上的事
I don't know if your father said anything, about this morning?
他说了
He did.
我不会告诉任何人
I'm not going to tell anyone.
谢谢你
Thank you.
我不会告诉任何人 即使会让我丢掉我的工作
I won't tell anyone, even if it costs me my job
因为无论你是否喜欢 我们终会是一家人
because whether you like it or not, we WILL be family.
我想给我们一个真正的家
It's me who wants us to be a real family.
我们需要彼此相爱
We need to be in love for that.
该死的老师
Bloody teachers!
- 就知道评判别人 - 我明白 确实很可恶
- Always judging everyone. - I know. Outrageous.
克里奇是对的 指责声将永远伴随着我们
Creech is right, the finger-waggers will always be with us.
女人现在是不能喝酒了 是吧?
A woman can't have a drink now, is that it?
是吉吉... 你需要过来看看 他正在修行
JeeJee's... You need to come. He's in a trance.
杰瑞 跑去楼上抓住他
Gerry, run upstairs and try to grab him.
玛戈 拿一些垫子
Margo, bring cushions.
这看起来很不安全
That doesn't look very safe.
为什么我们不...?
Why don't you and I...?
吉吉 天啊
JeeJee! Oh, God!
快说话
Speak to me!
快
Please!
躺好
There we go.
让我们都变得更正常一点
Let's both try to be more normal.
- 他被鹈鹕弄得吗? - 不是 他摔到藤架上了
- Did the pelican get you? - No, he fell onto the pergola.
- 我要再试一次 - 请不要这样做
- I'm going to try it again. - Please don't.
有人看见拉里了吗?
Has anyone seen Larry?
从我把他落在他不会驾驶的船上 就没见过了
Not since I left him on his boat, which he can't sail.
他太烦人 我就把他留在那了
He was SO annoying I just left him there.
那他妈的是什么?
你们好 阿尔巴尼亚人
Hello, Albanians.
我是英国人
I am British.
首先请把我看成
But think of me above all
阿尔巴尼亚的一个朋友
as a Friend Of Albania.
当你知道怎么航海后才知道真的很容易
It's bloody easy when you know how, isn't it, this sailing?
真的很容易
Bloody easy!
真的 很容易
Bloody. Easy.
谢谢你们
老妈
Hello!
我回来了
I'm back. Oh!
对不起 你一定很担心
Sorry, you must have been really worried.
没错 不要再这样做了
Yes, yes. Don't do that again.
我漂走了 但是我很安全 阿尔巴尼亚人是很好的人
I drifted, but I was in safe hands. Albanians are fantastic people.
太好了 那让我们送杰瑞去学校那里
Good, let's send Gerry to school there.
他没被录取?为什么?
He didn't get in? Why?
是不是他喋喋不休地说废话使得校长气的拍桌子?
Did he bang on about bugs or otter crap till she snapped?
不是 是我的错 我当时喝醉了
No, I ruined it, by turning up drunk.
- 得了吧 那太好笑了 - 我说真的
- Come on, that is quite funny. - No, it's not!
我把杰瑞的教育弄得很糟 我也一直喝的烂醉
I keep messing up Gerry's education and I've been drinking like a fish
因为阿姨去世 莱斯利又有了一个没人想要的孩子 可怜的小家伙
since Auntie died and Leslie made a baby nobody wants, poor little mite.
没错 那就是你为什么喝酒 想减轻痛苦
Exactly, that's why you're drinking, to numb the pain.
你是一个好母亲
You're a fine mother
也是一个慷慨的主人 无论我把谁扔给了你
and a generous host to whomever I throw at you.
不要再找来客人了 除非他们像吉吉一样
No more guests, please, unless they're like JeeJeebuoy.
他让我们的生活变得快乐起来
He's sweetened our lives so much
不像你的船员朋友
unlike our sailor friend.
我完全无法想象为什么我会听克里奇的话?
I can't for a moment imagine why I listened to Creech over him?
那很蠢
That was stupid.
- 我又一次戒酒了 - 我可没有 我现在就需要喝一杯
- Well, I've given up alcohol, again. - I haven't. I need one right now.
我在那里被吓坏了
I was scared back there.
欧洲的战争要开始了 我一看到这些可爱的阿尔巴尼亚渔民就感到恐慌
We're heading for war in Europe, and I panic at the sight of some delightful Albanian fishermen.
我不是那样的臭鱼 是吧?
That's not me that stinks of fish, is it?
我很肯定不是 亲爱的
I think it must be, darling.
我们已经准备好记录结果了
We are ready to record the results.
这是一张黑白照片 当然 我们会懂得其中的奥秘
It's a black and white photograph, of course, but we'll get the idea.
当你想喝酒的时候
When you feel the urge to have a tipple
采用这种冥想的姿势
adopt this meditative position.
现在 在大脑里想一个词 一遍又一遍地重复
Now, think of a word to say over and over.
简单点
Something simple.
祖母
Grandmother.
- 祖... - 不要...说的那么大声
- Grand - Don't... say it out loud.
最好用音节更少的词
Possibly a word with fewer syllables.
"鱼"怎么样?
How about 'fish'?
尝试想一些与你想的无关的东西
Try something unrelated to what's on your mind.
我之前太不公平了 杰瑞
I was unfair, Gerry.
- 你是一个很好的作家 - 谢谢
- You're a lovely writer. - Thank you.
拉里写的让人称赞
Larry writes to dazzle.
你写的很有趣 你的拼写让我开怀大笑
You write to entertain, and your spelling makes me laugh out loud.
这是我的科学报告
This is my scientific report
告诉你不去上学我也一样做的很好
to show I'm doing fine without school.
谢谢你 我会饶有兴趣地读它的
Oh, well thank you. I shall read it with interest.
昨天我很抱歉
I'm so sorry for yesterday.
虽然我不能保证永远不再让你难堪
I can't promise I'll never embarrass you again
但这段时间我不会了
but I won't do it for a while!
- 沙丁鱼闻起来像死人一样 - 我知道 而且佐尔坦正要过来
- The sardines smell dead. - I know, and Zoltan's coming.
他一下就会吐的
He vomits at the drop of a hat.
闭上眼睛 放松你的下巴
Close your eyes and make your chin go floppy.
下巴放松了
Chin is floppy.
你来弄
You do it.
冥想对你有好处 因为你有一个充满压力的工作
You would benefit from meditation, because you have a stressful job.
确实是 想都不要让我想到
Oh! I have. Don't even get me started.
- 快点快点 - 玛戈 等等
- Quick, quick. - Wait, Margo, please!
别管我们 达芙妮 我们只是在埋一些鱼
Ignore us, Daphne, we're just burying some fish.
快
Quick!
- 你好 达芬妮 - 你好
- Hello, Daphne. - Hello.
谢谢你 莱斯利
Thank you, Leslie.
先生 欢迎来到我们这个大家庭
Hello, Sir. Welcome to the family.
我也欢迎你 我不完美 但我的女儿是
And welcome to mine. I'm not perfect, but my daughter is.
请...
Please...
- 给我们客人的茶 - 谢谢你 鲁格勒斯雅
- Tea for our guests. - Thank you, Lugaretzia.
你们好
Oh! Hello!
拉里在吗?
Hello. Larry?
拉里...阿尔巴尼亚朋友
Larry... Albania!
香槟?
Champagne?
不 母亲的噩梦
No, mother's ruin.
不 杀了它 做一个手提包
No! Kill it! Make a handbag.
我改变主意了
I've changed my mind.
我喜欢有客人 否则我们人类为什么存在呢?
I love having guests. What are we humans for otherwise?
火车在永不相交的铁轨上前行
Trains moving forward on tracks that never touch.
德雷尔夫人 我很担心你
Mrs Durrells, I was worried about you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
- 我很好 - 我不应该买♥♥那些酒的
- I'm fine now. - I blame myself for buying the bubbly.
现在全都没了
Well, it's all gone now.
但是说实话 我备用了一瓶来煮雪利酒
And to be honest, I had a back-up vat of cooking sherry.
太不幸了 亲爱的 我必须要离开了
Well, er tragically, dear lady, I, I, I must depart.
- 啊 - 你拯救了我的生活
- Hmm. - You er, saved my life.
听起来很不错 谢谢你
Well, that was rather gracious. Thank you.
虽然并不怎么有趣
Anyway, it won't be so much fun round here
那呆头呆脑的印度同性恋家伙走了吗?
now the loopy Indian's buggering off 'ey?
我就知道不会很久的
I knew it couldn't last.
就像在海上人说的那样 "一个人应该在他们清点餐具之前就应该离开"
As they say at sea, "One should always leave, before they count the cutlery."
我很高兴地告诉你
And I'm very pleased to tell you
我终于把酒戒了
that I've FINALLY beaten the demon drink.
天啊! 怎么做到的?
Gosh! How?
我看你整个星期都把酒倒脖子上
Well I, I watched you pour it down your neck all this week
坦率的说 我意识到这有点讨厌
and realised frankly, it's all a bit, unsavoury.
我真的不喜欢在女人身上看到这种东西
Not really the kind of thing I like to see in a lady.
要我打他吗?
Shall I strike him?
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表