剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表
我看他更像博特姆[受]
I see him more as a Bottom.
尼克·博特姆,莎士比亚《仲夏夜之梦》中的角色,在戏中打喜剧圆场的
尼克·博特姆,莎士比亚《仲夏夜之梦》中的角色,在戏中打喜剧圆场的
莎士比亚的角色博特姆 不是那个意思
The Shakespearean character Bottom not THE bottom.
尼克·博特姆,莎士比亚《仲夏夜之梦》中的角色,在戏中打喜剧圆场的
噢
Oh.
太感谢你了
Thank you so much.
来吧 西奥 告诉我吧
Come on, Theo. Spit it out.
彼得里迪斯夫人为我开了一间空房♥间
Mrs Petridis has opened up a spare room for me.
你觉得怎么样?
What do you think?
- 一个摄影工作室? - 可以这样说
- A photography studio? - Sort of.
能放射X光的装置 一台了不起的诊断工具
A radiography unit. X-rays. A phenomenal diagostics tool.
这里的人们在遭受一些不必要的痛苦和死亡
People are suffering and dying needless here.
西奥 这真是...
Theo, this is...
太好了
wonderful.
如果你需要我 我就在隔壁
If you need me, I'll be next door
睡在我自己的泪池中
asleep in a pool of my own tears.
为什么我们的邻居有轮椅?
Why has our neighbour got a wheelchair?
他的脚趾头变黑了 不得不切掉
His toes went black and had to be cut off.
等等 广口瓶
Wait. Jar.
来吧 帅哥
Come on, handsome.
- 你听到老妈怎么说的了 - 我有个计划
- You heard what mother said. - I have a plan.
你好 姑妈
我漂亮的侄女 过来
这是玛戈·德雷尔
- 你好 家人 - 家人
- Hello. Herete. - Herete.
周日来德雷尔家喝茶 那样他们家就能了解你
当然
你很漂亮 人又好
You are very pretty and nice.
你很漂亮 人又好
莱斯利一定要和你在一起 你是最风趣的
Leslie must be with you. You are the most jolly.
我们的家庭需要更多像你一样的
We need more fun in our family
乐趣和时尚
and modern fashion like yours.
你很漂亮 人又好
莱斯利很有趣
Leslie is very funny.
我不认为这是真心的
I don't think it's deliberate.
早上好
Kalimera.
- 达芙妮? - 是我
- Daphne? - Yes.
我们是莱斯利的兄弟 我们刚好经过
We're Leslie's brothers. We're just passing.
过来打声招呼
Came along to say hello.
拉里隔一段时间就需要出来走走
Larry needs an outing every once in while
否则他会变得暴躁
or he gets grumpy.
我从来没见过这么大的腿
I've never seen one that big.
谢谢你 我听了很多次了
Thank you. I hear that a lot.
在我们聊天之前
Before we chat,
如果比起莱斯利你更喜欢我 我随时有空
I am available if you prefer me to Leslie.
不会
No.
很好 那是一个测试
Good. That was a test.
- 你为什么喜欢莱斯利? - 他是一个好人
- Why do you like Leslie? - He's a good person.
- 莱斯利为我着想 - 没错 当他有时间的时候
- Leslie thinks about me. - Yes. When he has time.
但是我们来这里告诉你如何赢得莱斯利
But we're here to advise you how to win Leslie over.
我已经赢得他了
I have already won him over.
- 这个... - 不完全是
- Well... - Not quite.
- 假装喜欢枪和射击 - 还有他讨厌书
- Pretend to love guns and shooting. - And he hates books.
就说你不喜欢书籍 周天来喝茶
Just say you don't like them. And come to tea on Sunday.
所以我们认为你是莱斯利的女朋友
So we think of you as Leslie's girlfriend.
- 你好 坦塔 - 德雷尔夫人
- Hello, Tsanta. - Mrs Durrells.
- 你又来参观教堂了?- 不是
- You come to see the church again? - No.
我来看你的
I've come to see you.
噢
Oh.
- 老妈出去了?- 没错
- Is Mother out? - Yes.
谢谢你 司机
Thank you, driver.
过来 一只进来 一只就得出去
Go on. One in, one out!
继续
Go on.
你知道希♥特♥勒♥是个素食主义者吧 杰瑞?
You know Hitler's a vegetarian, Gerry?
像你一样 他也写书
And like you, he writes books.
他听起来不错
Hm. He sounds all right, then.
- 你的手是脏的 - 玛戈把所有肥皂都用完了
- Your hands are filthy. - Margo's used all the soap.
享受鸡肉吧 大家
Enjoy the chicken, everyone.
因为杰瑞把我们的鸡给赶跑了
Since Gerry's shooed ours away.
你说过要放走一些动物
You said to get rid of some animals.
太可笑了 很公平
That is hilarious. Be fair.
很美味
Delicious
- 没有动物会被杀 - 山洞里好玩吗?
- And no one was killed. - Good day at the orifice?
腿感觉还好吧? 不用感谢我
Leg still feeling good? You're most welcome.
多亏了酒才忍♥受的住
It's bearable thanks to the booze
我穿过警卫 设法私带的
I managed to smuggle past the guard.
莱斯利的意志力不如他看起来那样
Leslie's less strong-minded than he seems.
他需要帮助和安慰
He needs help and reassurance.
有的时候 我们忘记给他了
And sometimes, we forget to give it.
那么你可以给他
So you can do that.
因为这会让他爱上你…甚至更进一步
Because that will make him love you... even more.
谢谢你 你人真好
Thank you. You're very nice.
我最新的作品 拉里的主意
My latest. Larry's idea.
海德拉 有着三个头的蛇女
It's Hydra, the serpent woman with three heads.
你好 我是玛戈
Hello, I'm Margo.
莱斯利的妹妹 以及她的情感导师 你肯定就是坦塔
Leslie's sister and emotional advisor. You must be Tsanta.
你确定你喜欢莱斯? 他是一个惹祸精
Are you sure you like Les? He's a lot of trouble.
不 他不是 走开
No, he's not. Go away.
莱斯利在哪?
Where is Leslie?
我告诉他五点的时候来这喝周末茶的
I told him to be here at five o'clock for Sunday tea.
- 天啊 - 这是我们带来的一点英国作风
- Oh, God! - It's a bit of England we've brought with us.
真是讽刺
That and sarcasm.
这是对情感的恐惧
And a fear of emotions.
客人来喝茶
Guests for tea!
- 抱歉 - 抱歉
- Excuse me. - Excuse me.
我把我侄女带来了 如你说的五点来喝茶
I bring my niece for five o'clock tea like you say.
噢 真... 好看
Oh. How... lovely.
让我们去那边喝茶
Well, let's have it over here.
你穿的这件衣服会漏风 迪奥尼西娅
You'll get draughty in this dress, Dionisia.
- 让我借你一条围巾 - 别管她 你看起来很好看
- I'll lend you a scarf. - Ignore her. You look stunning.
她很美 我的家人通常长得不好看
She is pretty. My family usually is not pretty.
- 我马上把莱斯利带过来 - 他在哪?
- I'll bring Leslie right over. - Where is he?
问得好 我去找他
Good question. I'll go and look for him.
你为什么把迪奥尼西娅带过来了?
Where did you bring Dionisia?
我只是个司机 不能拒绝
I'm just the driver. I couldn't say no.
我的腿很热 而且向左弯曲
My leg is hot and veering to the left.
我现在想把这个扔掉
I want this cast off NOW!
我有工具
I have tools.
迪奥尼西娅过来了 我们必须把她和坦塔分开
Dionisia has arrived. We have to keep her and Tsanta apart.
- 达芙妮马上要过来了 - 什么?
- And Daphne's coming any minute. - What?!
我不知道你会把所有的参赛者都带过来了
I didn't know you were bringing all the contestants.
达芙妮来了
That's Daphne.
她是最适合莱斯的 别挣扎了
She's the best one for Les. Give up now.
- 她比那个尼姑好多了 - 她不是尼姑
- She's much better than the nun woman. - She's not a nun!
发现她们都在 这对莱斯利是不公平的
It's not fair on Leslie finding them all here.
你想让他做选择 这是个机会 就像一场选美
You wanted him to choose and now's his chance. Like a beauty parade.
或者就像在警♥察♥局排成一列
Or a police line-up.
辨认罪犯时,会让所有的嫌疑人举着牌子站成一列
达芙妮 真是意外
Daphne. Well, what a surprise.
- 你好 - 天太热了 不是吗?
- Hello. - Oh, it's terribly hot, isn't it?
- 不热 - 不热
- No. - No.
尽管如此 我们还是到屋里去喝茶吧
Even so, let's go indoors and have tea.
- 我不知道莱斯利在哪 - 在那
- I don't know where Leslie is. - There.
噢
Oh.
呃...抱歉
Er... excuse me.
莱斯利 莱斯利 不要靠近房♥子
Leslie, Leslie, don't approach the house.
为什么不?
Why not?
因为拉里现在想用锯
Because Larry is one saw stroke away
把他的腿给锯掉
from having his foot lopped off.
- 我可不想错过 - 亲爱的 不要...
- Well, I wouldn't want to miss that. - No, darling...
你为什么让莱斯利...?
Why did you let Leslie...?
你的脚卡住了
Your foot's stuck.
这都是什么?
What's all this, then?
- 你好 莱斯利 - 你好
- Hello, Leslie. - Hello.
- 你好 莱斯利 - 你好
剧集 | 德雷尔一家(2016) | 导航列表