我想要你来回答
I need you to answer them.
我要是拒绝这个小小的要求
What kind of guest would I be
还能在此做客吗
if I refused such a simple request?
我听说 在你的宇宙里
I'm told that, in your universe,
你的话就是金科玉律
your word is law.
在这里却不是如此
Here, we do things differently.
看得出来
I can see that.
真是惊人相似
The resemblance is remarkable.
你了解你的副本
What do you know of your counterpart,
舰长菲利帕·乔久吗
Captain Philippa Georgiou?
我知道她已死
I know that she is dead
而我还活着
and I am not.
至于我和她谁更强大
But I will leave you to determine
你们自有定夺
which of us has proved stronger.
博翰专家向我们保证
Specialist Burnham has assured us
你来到这个宇宙
that your arrival in this universe
并非另有图谋
is without motive,
而你的出现一直疑云重重
but your presence here remains complicated.
但解决方案却很简单
The solution, however, is not.
送我回家
Send me home.
皇帝从暴♥力♥革命中死里逃生
The Emperor narrowly escaped a violent revolution.
她应当受到政♥治♥庇护
She deserves political asylum.
我不需要你们保护
I don't need your protection.
我们设定了前往星际基地一号♥的航线
We have charted a course for Starbase One.
我们会把你人道地关押在那里
You will be held there, humanely,
直到指挥中心确定适宜的行动方案
until Command can determine a proper course of action.
所以我是你们的囚犯
So I am your prisoner.
殿下 或者不管你该是什么称呼
Look, Your Highness, or whatever you're called,
我就对你直说了
I'll tell it to you straight.
我甚至不确定我们知道如何送你回家
I'm not even sure we know how to send you home,
即使我们知道
and even if we did,
我们还有场战争要打
we have a war to fight.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如我所说 你是我们的客人
Like I said, you're our guest.
在这里别拘束
Make yourself at home.
真是惊人相似
The resemblance is remarkable.
确保她住得舒服
See that she's comfortable.
所有学员注意
Attention, all cadets...
斯塔麦兹
Stamets.
我很抱歉
I'm sorry.
道歉
Words...
道歉很苍白 我明白
Words are not enough, and I know that.
但我真的很抱歉
But I am.
你杀了一个好人
You killed a good man.
我爱的人
A man that I loved.
你还记得吗
Do you remember that?
我现在记得
I do now.
那...你悔恨吗
And... does it gut you?
你痛不欲生吗
Does it sicken you?
很好
Good.
算你还有点人性
Maybe you're still human after all.
就是他
That's him.
失陪一下
Excuse me.
你不必这么做 我没事
You don't have to do this. I'm okay.
这怎么可能
How could that possibly be true?
吃吧
Just eat.
聊聊也行 只要你想
And talk, if you want to.
有我在
I'm here.
欢迎回来
Welcome back.
上将
Admiral.
星际基地一号♥不远了
Starbase One within range.
干得好 大家
Well done, all.
联邦星舰发现号♥呼叫星际基地一号♥
USS Discovery to Starbase One,
请求启动停靠程序
permission to initiate docking procedures?
他们看到她会很高兴的
She'll be a sight for sore eyes.
上将
Admiral,
无法接通
I'm unable to establish contact.
重置频道
Reset our channels.
我来手动覆盖通信限制
I'll override the comms restrictions manually.
达特曼 离开曲速
Detmer, drop us out of warp.
是 上将
Aye, Admiral.
屏幕显示星际基地一号♥
Bring Starbase One on screen.
是 上将
Aye, Admiral.
不
No.
放大图像
Enhancing image.
那是克林贡徽章
That's a Klingon crest.
德赫尔家族
House D'Ghor.
他们占领了联邦星际基地吗
They've seized a Federation starbase?
扫描生命信♥号♥♥ 快
Scan for life signs. Now!
执行中
Complying.
飞船上检测到274个克林贡人生命信♥号♥♥
Sensing 274 Klingon life signs aboard.
-联邦成员的生命 -没有 长官
- Federation life. - Uh, negative, Admiral.
一个都没检测到
There's nothing.
这基地有8万条生命
There were 80,000 souls on that base.
一支庞大的领导分遣队
A large contingent of our leadership
以及至少三艘星舰
and at least three starships.
克林贡人简直就驻扎在地球的后院
The Klingons are practically in Earth's backyard.
舰长 有人在扫描我们
Captain, we're being scanned.
达特曼 启动最大曲速 离开这里
Detmer, maximum warp. Get us out of here.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我把传感器开到极限
I'll bring sensors to maximum.
持续扫描克林贡通信
Maintain constant scans of Klingon contacts...
上将 发现号♥等待您下令
Admiral, Discovery awaits your orders.
保持当前航线和速度
Maintain current course and speed.
联络指挥部
We will make contact with command.
幸存的指挥部
What's left of them.
你没死
You live.
你终于登上了联邦星舰发现号♥
And you finally made it aboard the USS Discovery,
但我想你也发现了住宿条件不太好
though I suspect you've found the accommodations lacking.
即使身处笼中 凯拉斯也能听见我的呼唤
Even from a cage, Kahless hears my call.
恕我不敢苟同
I do not subscribe to your ideals.
但我感觉我们能互相理解
And yet, I feel as though you and I understand each other.
特库巫马教导说人类都无勇气可言
T'Kuvma taught that all humans are without courage.
现在看来 他说得不全对
About this, he was wrong.
我想对你坦诚
I want to be truthful with you.
你方要赢了
Your side is winning.
我们相遇时 你对克林贡帝国
When we met, you had nothing but contempt
分崩离析的领导层充满藐视
for the crumbling leadership of the Klingon Empire.
特库巫马追求各大家族的强大和统一
T'Kuvma sought to strengthen and unify the Great Houses.
仅仅是取得这一成就
If he has succeeded in only this,
就值得庆贺了
it is cause for celebration.
你们的各大家族在众帮派之间
Your Great Houses are carving up Federation assets
分割联邦领地
among their factions.
一个被占领的星际基地印上了德赫尔家族徽章
A captured starbase bears the insignia of House D'Ghor,
而非克林贡帝国徽章
not of the Klingon Empire.
这就是你们先知所颂扬的家族统一吗
Is that the kind of unity your messiah proclaimed?
他们毫不在意自己的残酷攻击
They think nothing of the collateral damage
所带来的间接伤害
caused by their brutal attacks.
他们攻击平民 医院 食物护卫队
They target civilians, hospitals, food convoys.
他们在整个象限内
They slaughter innocents and inspire terror
滥杀无辜 制♥造♥恐慌
across the quadrant.
这是战争
This is war,
不是小孩过家家
not a child's game with rules.
我们为保护克林贡种族而战斗
We fight to preserve Klingon identity.
没有人想摧毁你们的文明
No one is looking to destroy your culture.
我们的法律建立在平等之上 自♥由♥
Our laws are founded in equality. Freedom.
特库巫马说 联邦控制不住的
T'Kuvma taught us that the Federation cannot help itself.
它追求宇宙同质化
It seeks universal homogenization and assimilation.
特库巫马是个无知的傻瓜
T'Kuvma was an ignorant fool.
你的人♥民♥离我的母星
And your people are moving closer and closer
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表