那么下去 别呆船上了
Well, then get off. Leave the ship.
我要走就带所有东西一起
If I go, i'm taking everything with me.
我的孢子 我的引擎
My spores, my drive.
这条船
This entire ship was designed
就是为了我的项目设计的
around my scientific specialty.
这条船上所有东西
Everything on this ship is the property
都是星联舰队的财产 上尉
of Starfleet, Lieutenant.
你想如何被历史铭记
How do you want to be remembered in history?
和怀特兄弟 伊隆·马斯克
Alongside the Wright brothers, Elon Musk,
飞机发明者 特斯拉公♥司♥创始人
星际迷航中人类曲速旅行先驱者
季弗兰·寇克瑞恩一起
Zefram Cochrane?
还是作为一个失败的菌类学家
Or as a failed fungus expert?
一个把自负看得比
A selfish little man who put the survival
其他人生命更重要的自私小人
of his own ego before the lives of others?
你治疗完了吗
Are you done?
你脸上有血迹
Well, you have some blood on your face.
你手上也有 上尉
And your hands, Lieutenant.
回去工作 解决问题
Get back to work. Fix the problem.
主机 开启舰内通讯
Computer, open a shipwide hail.
正在处理
Working.
已确认 正在向全舰广播
Confirmed. Broadcasting shipwide.
主机 播放科凡二号♥的音频信息
Computer, play the audio transmissions from Corvan 2.
这是我最后一条留言
This is my last message.
又来了一轮导弹袭击
Another round of bombs has struck.
扎普德死了
Zaphod is dead.
我们的掩体也快塌了
Our bunker is collapsing.
妈妈 妈妈 醒醒
Mommy. Mommy, wake up.
醒醒
Wake up!
求求你们 救救我的孩子
Please, save my children.
拜托你们帮帮他们
Anyone. Help them.
我们已经失去了四号♥矿井和七号♥矿井
We've lost mine four and mine seven.
210人丧生
210 souls, all gone!
颗粒排放装置已经失效
Particulate venting is off-line.
我的队员们都无法呼吸
My team can't breathe.
我不知道有没有人听得到这些
I don't know if anyone is listening to this,
但如果有 永别了
but if you are, good-bye.
我们必须下手了
We're doing this.
主机 向密闭栏释放
Computer, release a localized oneirogenic
定点甲氧氟烷致幻喷雾
penthrane mist into the containment pen.
等等
Wait, wait.
你为什么要镇静它
Why are you sedating it?
我要砍掉它的爪子
I'm gonna lop off its claw
好让你去研究这东西为什么
so you can figure out what makes this thing
这么擅长杀克林贡人
so good at killing Klingons.
这主意不太好
I do not think that's a good idea.
我们不知道镇静剂会对它产生什么效果
We have no idea what effect sedation may have on it.
我们已经见识过它的自我防御手段了
And we've seen how it responds to aggression.
镇静流程已处理完备
Sedation protocol complete.
主机 打开密闭栏
Computer, open containment pen.
主机 灯光亮度调至最大
Computer, lights to maximum.
主机 封锁隔离区
Computer, seal containment bin!
紧急传送 去医疗舱
Emergency transport. Sickbay.
从那东西身上找点用处
Find a use for that creature.
别让她白白牺牲
Don't let her death be in vain.
增压完毕
飞船人员清单
Crew manifest accessed.
拉瑞尔
这层
没什么有用的东西
舰长准备室里也没有
我找到了
二锂处理器
这个双锂外包裹着一层水晶残留物
拔掉处理器插头可能会引起爆♥炸♥
稍有不慎我们就会被炸飞
我来解决
拉瑞尔
虽然我们的看法有所不同
但我慢慢了解到
你是个很机敏的人
比我更机敏
谢谢 大人
你为什么这么叫我
特库巫马让你做他的继承人
显然你对他的决定有异议
特库巫马根本不了解我
而你却与他并肩作战了好几年
特库巫马看到了你的特质
纯粹的奉献精神
我不想要领导者的头衔
在你身后我才有用武之地
支持你 保护你 一起战斗
有你在我很幸运
要打开吗
感恩特库巫马
有了这个 我们的飞船就能起飞了
开门
Door.
我收到了你的信息
I received your message.
你想让我帮你什么
What is it you so urgently need my help with?
我一直在想在神州号♥时
I've been thinking about the way I treated you
我对你的态度
on the Shenzhou.
有时候
At times...
我对你并不好
I was very unfair.
你经常诋毁我
You often undermined me,
无视我的看法
dismissed my opinions out of hand.
你要是觉得我很自私 我也无话可说
You wouldn't be wrong to call me out for being selfish,
但我发现
but I can't help notice
现在你的威胁神经好像消停了很多
that your threat ganglia are quiet now.
有意思
Fascinating.
你是想评估我对隔离区里
You are trying to gauge my response
那东西的反应 对吧
to that thing in the pen, aren't you?
当时兰德里中校正要攻击那玩意
Commander Landry was about to attack the creature,
我觉得她的死 是那东西的自我防御机制
and I believe her death was... an act of self-defense
所导致的
on its part.
由于现在你的受威胁反应不太敏感
And now, based on your lack of threat response,
我认为这生物的主要动机
I'm ready to submit that the creature's primary drive
并不是攻击
is not aggressive.
它不是捕猎者
It's not a predator.
你真是一点没变 博翰
You have not changed an iota, Burnham.
你的悔罪之言一点都不真诚
Your contrite words were insincere.
可那是必须的
They were necessary.
之前质疑你
I was wrong
在舰队中的地位是我不对
to question your place on the crew.
你跟卢卡舰长真是完美一对
You will fit in perfectly with Captain Lorca.
你为什么在格伦号♥上
Why were you on the Glenn?
你在找什么
What were you looking for?
孢子是发现号♥和格伦号♥
Spores are the one thing
唯一的共同之处
the Discovery and Glenn had in common.
斯塔麦兹要是知道我把这些给你 他会杀了我
Stamets would kill me if he knew I was bringing you these.
你该走了
You should probably go.
我很感激你为我冒这个险
I appreciate you taking the risk,
但可能很危险
but this could be dangerous.
除非我们能让引擎恢复
Unless we get the drive on line,
我们到不了科凡二号♥
we're not gonna make it to Corvan 2.
这些人都会死
All those people are gonna die.
我帮不了他们
I can't help them.
我能帮你
I can help you.
退后 不要动
Stay back. Keep still.
我给你带了一些东西
I brought you something.
我觉得你会喜欢的
I think you might like.
如果你不喜欢
If you don't, well...
他们可以怪我的好奇心
they can blame whatever happens on my curiosity.
主机 打开隔离区
Computer, open containment pen.
你好
Hello.
这些都是提利从我们去格伦号♥的任务中
These are Tilly's tricorder images
获取的三录仪图像 你看
from our mission on the Glenn-- look.
格伦号♥ 工程部
工程舱的门从内向外炸开
The doors to the engineering room were blown outward.
反应器破碎的痕迹
The shatter pattern of the reaction cube,
破坏的状况看 好像里面有什么暴走了一样
the destruction, like something inside was going crazy.
某个很大的东西
A very big something.
然后房♥间周围有过多的护盾保护
Then there's the excess shielding surrounding the room.
就好像船员想要把什么关在里面一样
It's as if the crew was trying to keep something in.
你的猜想是什么
What's your hypothesis?
斯特拉尔把什么东西关在他的实验室了吗
That Straal was holding that thing in his lab?
舰长的日志上说他们在下层甲板发现一只生物
Captain's Log said they found the creature in their lower decks.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表