What did you mean by that?
好吧
Okay.
舰长
Captain,
我检测到的身份不明的信♥号♥♥就在前面
the unidentified signal I monitored is directly ahead.
好的 萨鲁先生 黄色警报
All right, yellow alert, Mr. Saru.
开启护盾 相位炮就位
Shields up. Phasers to standby.
收到
Copy that, sir. Topping up.
扫描显示这是一种生物
Scanners identify the object as biological.
外来生物归类 巨鲸
Xenologic classification: gormagander.
它似乎受伤了
Its health appears to be compromised.
取消黄色警报 萨鲁先生
Cancel the yellow alert, Mr. Saru.
我以为这种生物已经因为捕杀而灭绝了
Thought those things had been hunted to extinction.
它数量减少不是因为捕杀
Hunting isn't the cause of its reduced numbers.
主要是因为它们的交♥配♥行为
It's primarily due to their mating practices.
或者说缺乏交♥配♥行为
Or lack thereof.
它们一生都在太阳风中
They spend their lives feeding on alpha particles
进食阿尔法粒子
in solar winds.
它们经常太专注于此
They're often so consumed by this task
以至于忽略了其他本能
that they ignore all other instincts...
包括繁殖
including reproduction.
这真的是我听过的最让人失望的特点了
That's as depressing a trait as I've ever heard.
舵手 标绘航线
Helmsman, plot a course...
舰长 巨鲸是濒临灭绝的物种
Captain, the gormagander is on the endangered species list.
规定要求我们把它转交给
Protocol requires us to transfer it
外来生物设施
to a xenologic facility.
那就开始吧
Then have at it.
我听说来了一个孤独的巨鲸
I hear we've got a lonely gormagander beaming in.
孤儿还是寡母
Lost cub? Or... old widow?
不管是什么 反正是孤零零的
No matter what she is, she is all alone.
我们已经锁定了生物
We've got a lock on the creature,
准备传送
and we're ready to transport.
传送
Energizing.
好吧 小可爱
All right, sweet girl...
我们检查一下你怎么了
let's see if we can't figure out what's got you down.
等等 在生物体内
Wait a minute. I'm detecting abnormal readings.
检测到读数异常
inside the creature.
小心
Look out!
不要开枪
No, don't shoot!
呼叫舰桥
Call the bridge!
博翰呼叫舰桥 入侵警报
Burnham to the bridge. Intruder alert.
持械 请求立刻支援
Shots fired. Need immediate assistance.
长官 六号♥甲板有入侵者
Intruders on deck six, sir.
把他制♥服♥
Want him locked down.
博翰的情况怎么样
Status on Burnham?
她没有受伤并且报告了四人死亡
Unharmed. She reports four confirmed fatalities.
跟她说不要轻举妄动
Tell her not to engage the hostile.
我们困住他了
We have him trapped, sir.
不管你是谁 放下武器
Whoever you are, drop your weapons.
已经结束了
This ends now.
我很想你 你想我吗
Did you miss me as much as I missed you?
穆德
Mudd.
你真的觉得
Did you really think
你可以就这样悄无声息地让我腐烂在
that you could leave me to rot in a Klingon prison
克林贡的监狱之中吗
and not suffer any repercussions?!
一旦我找到了
As soon as I find out
你这艘船的特别之处
what's so special about your ship,
我会把它卖♥♥给克林贡人
I'm gonna sell it to the Klingons.
听到了吗 舰长
Do you hear me, Captain?
我会把你的船
I'm going to sell your ship
卖♥♥给你的死敌
to your mortal enemy.
这样做可以彻底摧毁你们联邦
And in so doing, destroy any chance
赢得战争的机会
your Federation has of winning this war!
当你把我丢给克林贡人的时候
When you left me behind with the Klingons,
你抢走了我亲爱的斯特拉
you robbed me of my dear, sweet Stella,
这是我唯一爱过的女人
the only woman I have ever loved.
我一定会复仇的
And I will have my revenge.
我还会一次又一次的杀死你
Also, I'm gonna kill you as many times as possible.
我不觉得你能夺取我的星舰
I don't see this ending with you taking my ship.
这次算了 但我有下次来所需的全部资料
Not this time-- but I have all the data I need for the next.
下次见
So I will see you later.
这一天也许
Or... rather...
很快就来了
earlier.
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru?
检测到镅和钕的混合炸♥弹♥
Sensors read amicium and yurium compound explosion.
六号♥甲板船体破裂
Hull breach on deck six.
五号♥ 四号♥
Five... four...
三号♥ 我们无法控制 舰长
now three... We can't contain it, Captain.
敬牺牲的一万人
To the 10,000 souls who are gone...
永垂不朽
but will never be forgotten.
永垂不朽
Never forgotten! Yeah!
我对兵哥哥的喜爱回来了
My soldier thing is back.
博翰 提利 你们在干什么
Burnham. Hey, Tilly. What are you up to?
我要走了
I'm leaving.
祝你们玩得开心
Have fun.
你朋友真敏感
Your friend's subtle.
非常不合时宜
Inappropriately so.
科学专家博翰以及
Science Specialist Burnham and Lieu...
澄清一下
To be clear...
我不是想要无礼
I wasn't attempting to be rude.
只是我没怎么参加过派对
It's just that my experience with parties is limited.
放轻松 博翰 我懂的
Easy, Burnham, I get it.
注意左边
Left, please.
瓦肯人不开派对吗 在神舟号♥上的时候呢
Vulcans don't party? What about the Shenzhou?
你在上面服役了七年吧
You served on it for what, seven years?
是的 但鉴于我的军衔
Yes, but due to my rank,
人际交往是不合适的
interpersonal fraternization was inappropriate.
现在已经没这个问题了
Not really an excuse anymore.
你为什么还是躲在角落里
So why are you still hiding in corners?
这种问题的答案
There aren't always simple answers
没有那么简单
to those kinds of questions.
有的时候很简单
And sometimes there are.
泰勒 泰勒 等等
Oh, Tyler. Tyler, wait!
-斯塔麦兹 -博翰 你们俩一起
- Stamets. - Yeah. Burnham, both of you.
你们听我说 时间不多了
You need to listen to me. There isn't any time.
或者其实还有很多时间
I-- or, rather, there is time, too much time.
斯塔麦兹 慢慢说
Stamets, slow down.
我不能慢慢说
I can't slow down!
你没有看到发生了什么吗
Don't you see what's happening?
我们所有人曾经来过这里
We have been here before. All of us.
我不可能是唯一那个记下来的人
I cannot be the only person who recognizes this.
保罗
Paul.
抱歉 你太吵了
I'm very sorry. You're ranting.
我想要的就是你们这群安静的人
What I need is for all of you placid people
给我开始认真地听着
to finally start listening.
等等 等等
Wait! Wait!
这件事由巨鲸而起 好吗
It all starts with a gormagander, okay?
一只巨鲸
A gormagander.
巨鲸是什么
What's a gormagander?
是一只太空鲸
It's a space whale.
解释得好
Well, that explains it.
黄色警报
Yellow alert.
黄色警报 很高兴见到你们
Yellow alert. Nice of you two to show up.
萨鲁先生 那里藏着什么东西
Mr. Saru, what's hiding from us out there?
这个物体不是敌舰 先生
The object is not an enemy ship, sir.
是一个生命有机体
It is an organic life form.
一只巨鲸
A gormagander.
什么鬼
Oh, for crying out loud.
取消黄色警报
All right, cancel the yellow alert.
舵手 绕路前行
Helm, find some way to get around it.
先生 扫描显示巨鲸的生命体征
Sir, scans show the gormagander's bio readings
非常不稳定
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表