第一季 第十四集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
你怎么了
What is happening to you?
我觉得我不是星舰上尉阿什·泰勒
I don't think I'm Ash Tyler, Starfleet Lieutenant.
不是 不再是
Not really. Not anymore.
我们将沃克装进了人类外表的躯壳
We modified Voq into a shell that appears human.
我们把他的灵魂接入了泰勒的灵魂中
We grafted his psyche into Tyler's.
我不知道你的沃克和我们的泰勒的分界在哪里
I do not know where your Voq ends and our Tyler begins,
但他们现在处于险境
but they are both in jeopardy.
只有我能救他
Only my hands can tend to him.
逻辑告诉我她不是我背叛过的那个人
Logic tells me she's not the one that I betrayed.
她是个幽灵
She's a ghost.
我现在没有未来可言了
I have no future now.
找个方法回家吧 我会给你争取一点时间的
Find a way home. I will buy you some time.
快离开 马上
Get out of there, now.
你对我做了什么
What have you done to me?
如果我们毁掉反应堆核心
If we blow the reactor core,
产生的爆♥炸♥会是纯粹的菌丝能量吧
the resulting explosion will be pure mycelial energy.
我们借助波的能量到足以激活引擎时
We can ride it long enough for the energy to activate the drive,
你就能带我们回家了
and then you can navigate us home.
我们超前了九个月
We overshot by nine months.
如果地图可信
If the map is to be believed,
看起来克林贡赢得了这场战争
it appears the Klingons have won the war.
联邦星舰发现号♥
舰长
Captain.
叫皇帝
Emperor.
跪下 奴隶
On your knees, slave.
这个凯尔比人是我的舰长
This Kelpien is my captain.
长官 我可以解释
Sir, I can explain.
昨天我们还在食用他族人的内脏
Yesterday we dined on the entrails of his brethren.
而今天你倒要帮他说话吗
And today you seek his favor?
把我们的访客传送至三号♥甲板的客舱
Transport our visitor to guest quarters on deck three
暂时把她关在那里
and confine her there now.
你告诉过我另一个世界没有凯尔比人
You told me there were no Kelpiens in the other universe.
你骗了我
You lied.
我是想减轻你的痛苦
I hoped to spare you the pain.
把本舰载有人族叛逃者一事
The presence of a Terran defector on this ship
列为机密
is to be regarded as classified.
泄露该消息的行为将被视为叛变
Its utterance will carry a penalty of treason.
明白吗
Do you understand?
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
舰长 医疗舱需要您到场
Captain, your presence is requested in sickbay.
跟我来
With me.
我可以解释的
I could offer excuses.
我当时正试图颠覆人族帝国
I was trying to destabilize the Terran Empire.
我 我认为联邦星舰
I... I thought Starfleet could benefit
可以从平行宇宙中学到东西
from learning about an alternate universe.
说实话 我无法眼看着她再死一次 萨鲁
The truth is that I just couldn't watch her die again, Saru.
我想要给她更多
I wanted to offer her more.
我很抱歉
I am sorry.
救下乔久或许确实是一个极其错误的判断
Saving Georgiou may indeed prove to be a grave error in judgment.
但是
But...
没有任何别的人能做到你在那艘人族旗舰上
no one else could have done what you did
所做到的事
aboard that Terran flagship.
你活了下来
You are alive,
而我们回了家
and we are home.
指挥中心有消息吗
Any news from Command?
长距传感器检测到了联邦星舰
Federation ships have appeared on long-range sensors,
但没人回应我的呼叫
but none answer my hail.
感觉并不像回到了家里
Doesn't feel much like home.
发现号♥利用菌丝震荡波回到我们的宇宙中时
Discovery suffered damage riding the mycelial shock wave
受到了损坏
back into our universe.
我们正在使用备用能源
We are running on auxiliary power
直到修缮完成
until repairs are complete.
四号♥甲板
Deck four.
波拉德医生奉命
Dr. Pollard has orders to alert me
当泰勒上尉恢复意识时通知我
when Lieutenant Tyler regains consciousness.
有必要马上进行紧急手术
An emergency surgical procedure proved necessary.
尝试驱除泰勒神经意识中的
An attempt to excise the Klingon
那个克林贡人
in Tyler's neurological identity.
怎么会
How?
在他身上发生的事
What happened to him was completely outside
完全在合法医疗手段的范围之外
of the realm of sanctioned medicine.
不是星际舰队做的手术
Starfleet did not perform the procedure.
是那个克林贡人做的 拉瑞尔
It was the Klingon-- L'Rell.
他的行刑者
His torturer?
也是指挥者
And handler.
她鉴证了他的转型
She oversaw Tyler's transformation.
我们没人知道他会进入什么样的状态
None of us are sure what state we might find him in.
我希望一张熟悉的面孔
I am hoping that a familiar face
能够帮助他康复
could offer him encouragement to heal.
他对你的反应或许能帮助我们理解
How he reacts to you may offer us insight
他变成了什么人
into who he has become.
舰长 他醒了
Captain, he's awake.
这是命令吗 舰长
Is that an order, Captain?
我不明白
I fail to understand.
这是命令吗 让我去见他
Is that an order? To see him?
不是
No.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我做不到
I can't.
你有什么发现 医生
What are your findings, Doctor?
根据诊断 病人目前是阿什·泰勒
By all assessments, the patient now presents as Ash Tyler.
肾上腺皮质激素指标正常
Adrenocorticotropic hormonal levels are normal.
细胞线粒体计数回到了人类的范围内
Cellular mitochondria counts are back within human range.
我没发现有克林贡人攻击性
I find no remaining evidence of Klingon aggression
或是肌肉耐力的迹象
or muscular stamina.
那他是人类还是克林贡人
So, is he human or Klingon?
都不是 也都是
Neither. Both.
我们无法确定
We can't be sure.
除非理解了重构流程背后的科学知识
Not without understanding the science
不然我们无法确定
behind the reassignment procedure.
那我们要如何做到这点
And how do we do that?
我想我们可以从询问他开始
I suppose we could start by asking him.
泰勒
Tyler?
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru.
多谢你救了我
Thanks for the save.
那沃克呢
And Voq?
我能感知他的记忆
I can access his memories,
但是有一道鸿沟
but there's a disconnect.
就好像在看别人的人生一样
Like watching someone else's life or something.
你记得自己身上发生了什么吗
Do you remember what was done to you?
魔凯称之为 "易魂术"
The Mo'Kai call it a choH' a'.
种族重构计划
Species reassignment protocol.
专门用来渗透
Specifically designed to infiltrate
保密的星际舰队情报
classified Starfleet intelligence.
还有其他人吗
Are there others?
沃克是试验品
Voq was the test case.
他们剥了他的皮
They flayed his skin.
打碎了他的骨头
Cracked his bones open.
把他的心脏锯成了碎片
Sawed his heart into pieces.
你以为这就是最痛苦的了
You think that'll be the worst of it.
然后他们开始刮你的指尖
Then they start shaving down the tips of your fingers.
沃克曾是特库巫马的举火炬者
Voq was T'Kuvma's Torchbearer.
他根据拉瑞尔的指示自愿参与该计划
He submitted to the torture willingly, at L'Rell's behest.
他们是最后的真正信徒
They were the only true believers left.
沃克和拉瑞尔坚信夺回舰船
Voq and L'Rell believed taking the ship would
可以把追随者吸引回特库巫马家族
bring followers back to T'Kuvma's house.
他们相爱着
They were in love, you know.
我
I...
你愿意和我们合作吗
Will you cooperate with us?
分享你所知的一切
Share everything you know?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表