我是麦克·博翰
I'm Michael Burnham.
我被分配到这
I was assigned.
谁分配你的
Who gave you an assignment?
我是这唯一可以分配人员的
I'm the only one who gives assignments around here.
你是卢卡派来的人
So you're the one Lorca sent?
-是 -那个叛变者
- Yes. - The mutineer?
是
Yes.
别人告诉我是瓦肯人
I was told to expect a Vulcan.
或许是个误会
There may be a misunderstanding.
-我理解错了 -是
- On my part? - Yes.
不
No.
你把这事变得很复杂
You're making this very complicated.
我在瓦肯长大
I was raised on Vulcan,
我在瓦肯科学院接受教育
and I attended the Vulcan Science Academy...
我的埃弗里叔叔还在披头士翻唱乐团里表演呢
My Uncle Everett plays in a Beatles cover band;
他也不会说自己是约翰·列侬
it hardly makes him John Lennon.
我不确定你在说什么
I'm not sure I'm following.
如果卢卡觉得你有用
Well, if Lorca thinks you are such an asset...
调试这两个代码
...reconcile these two suites of code.
快走啊 别呆着一个地方
Go. Somewhere else, please.
我们这没有固定座位
It's not like we have assigned seats.
发现号♥在什么阶段
What was Discovery's interval?
昨晚吗 斯普林12
Last night: Speirein 12.
为什么这么保守
Why so conservative?
卢卡拖你后腿吗
Is Lorca holding you back?
不 他总是逼我们做到更多
No. He's always pushing us for more.
我敢肯定我们的进度
I'm sure that our rate of progress
是他人生最大的失望
is his life's biggest disappointment.
顺便 12已经很强劲了 斯特拉尔
By the way, 12 is a perfectly robust number, Straal.
格伦号♥到哪了
Where's the Glenn?
斯普林240
Speirein 240.
我讨厌你 怎么做到的
I hate you. How?
最近的突破点
A recent breakthrough.
我讨厌你 怎么会
I hate you. How?
我只能说不亲自种
All I can say is there are unexpected benefits
有意想不到的好处
to not growing your own.
现在我们完成准备工作
Right now we have to finish getting ready.
-今晚我们尝试斯普林900 -这不可能
- Tonight we're going for Speirein 900. - That's not possible.
别这样 你是我最长久的朋友了
Don't be like that. You're one of my oldest friends.
我们研究这个项目12年了
We've been working on this for 12 years.
一旦我们成功
When we succeed,
我们都会得泽麦吉奖
both our names are going on the Zee-Magnees Prize.
我不是嫉妒
I'm not jealous, oddly.
我是担心
I'm worried.
这距离太大了
That displacement is too massive.
不安全
It's not safe.
现在安全了 我解决了纽结
It is now. I worked out the kinks.
背后有人
Lurker.
我鄙视偷看的
I despise lurkers.
这些公式让我很头疼
I'm struggling with these equations.
起先我以为我在处理量子天文物理
Initially, I thought I was dealing with quantum astrophysics.
但当我看下去 生物化学又出来了
But as I got deeper in, biochemistry came into play,
甚至还有一部分基因表达
maybe even a form of gene expression.
让我知道这事什么会很有帮助
It'd be helpful to know what I'm working on.
为什么我要让联邦囚犯
Why would I tell a prisoner of the Federation,
尤其是一个临时工
who is essentially a temp,
知道我最机密的研究
the details of my top-secret research?
你自己决定
It's your call.
无论如何 这条代码
But either way, this line here...
是错的
...it's a mistake.
你可以走了 偷♥窥♥者
You can go, lurker.
呼吸扫描才可进入
Submit breath scan for entry.
保罗·斯塔麦兹上尉
Lieutenant Paul Stamets.
呼吸扫描才可进入
Submit breath scan for entry.
候补军官西尔维亚·提利
Cadet Sylvia Tilly.
收到传输
Incoming transmission.
指定人 卢卡 加百列
Designee, Lorca, Gabriel.
密级 最高机密之上
Classified: Above top secret.
在过去的一个小时内
During the last hour,
在黑色警报操作过程中
while performing black alert maneuvers,
我们的姐妹船联邦星舰格伦号♥
there was an incident on our sister ship, the USS Glenn.
所有船员都牺牲了
The entire crew was lost.
发生了什么 是膨胀失灵吗
What happened? Was it a bloom failure?
我会派出外勤小队搞清楚
Sending a boarding party to find out.
斯塔麦兹上尉 你跟着兰德里中校
Lieutenant Stamets, you'll accompany Commander Landry
保证把所有与那个项目相关的
and ensure that everything related to The Project
都带回这艘船上
returns to this ship.
为什么不把我们需要的
Why not just transport what we need
直接从格伦号♥传送回来
from the Glenn over to us?
保存设备的房♥间有力场护盾
The room holding the equipment is shielded.
-护盾 真有趣 -确实
- Shielded? That's curious. - Indeed.
我们不要把好奇心留给克林贡人了
Let's not indulge that curiosity when down by Klingon territory.
我们速战速决
Let's get in and get out.
认真的 我们现在在克林贡边界演习了
Really? We're running drills near Klingon space now?
我们在战时 上尉 我希望
We are at war, Lieutenant. I'd appreciate a day going by
有一天我没必要提醒你这一点
without me having to remind you of that.
好吧舰长 我需要几个人
Well, Captain, I will need to take a team with me.
为了麻烦的讨人厌的科学部分
You know, for the cumbersome, annoying science part.
选一队人 尽快
Pick a team. Do it quickly.
带上博翰
Take Burnham with you.
长官 她在我实验室里做数据分♥析♥是一回事
Sir, it's one thing to make her a data cruncher in my lab.
但是让她参与到这种深度
But to integrate her into this project at such a deep level?
我理解你今天失去了一个朋友
I understand that you lost a friend today,
但这里不是民♥主♥的地方
but this is not a democracy.
你明白吗
You understand?
是的 长官
Yes, sir.
大副 你在神舟号♥上和博翰一起服役
Number One, you sailed with Burnham aboard the Shenzhou.
你对她的能力有何评价
What is your assessment of her abilities?
且不论她的叛变
Her mutiny aside,
她
she is...
是我认识的最聪明的星舰军官
the smartest Starfleet officer I have ever known.
他也认识你
And he knows you.
我不敢相信他选了我
I can't believe he picked me.
显而易见 我是船上最好的理论工程师
I mean, obviously, I'm the best theoretical engineer on the ship.
所以我在学院跳级了
It's why I was fast-tracked at the Academy.
但这是我第一次出外勤
But this is my very first boarding party.
难以相信 是吧
Kind of hard to believe, right?
并没有
Not really.
所以
So, um...
我需要道歉
I need to apologize to you.
昨天 我不想让你用我边上的操作台
Yesterday, I didn't want you to take the station next to me
因为 我在这里留一个好印象
because, um, it's really important
非常重要 我担心
that I make a good impression here, and I was afraid that...
如果我被看到在你旁边 我的印象分就没了
if I was seen with you, that would get in the way of it.
我能理解
I understand.
没关系
It's okay.
不 这有关系
No, it's not okay.
我有这个缺点
It's... I have this character flaw.
我太在意身边的人对我的看法
I care too much about what other people think about me.
你不在意 因为所有人都讨厌你
But you don't care if, like, everybody hates you.
不 这话说出来不对
No, that came out wrong. Um...
远端1号♥ 保持速度和航线
Distal 1, maintain course and speed.
我觉得你能帮我
I th... I think that you could help me.
你是个好孩子 提利
You're a nice kid, Tilly.
但我不会呆到需要朋友那么久
But I'm not staying long enough to make friends.
我们正离开曲速
We're dropping out of warp.
接近格伦号♥
Approaching the Glenn.
远端1号♥ 目视识别确认
Distal 1, confirm visual acquisition.
你看船舱上的蚀刻了么
You see the etchings on the hull?
这表示发生了灾难性的担子爆裂
That's evidence of catastrophic basidiosac rupture.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表