当你在工蜂艇里
In the worker bee
几乎完不成一个简单任务时也是
when you could barely complete a simple mission.
你说我是你的安全绳
You said I was your tether.
阿什 我也需要一个
Ash, I need one, too.
你在瞒我什么
What are you hiding from me?
我对拉瑞尔有感觉
I feel something for L'Rell.
一种崇敬 一种忠诚
A reverence, an allegiance.
可能也是种爱恋
Maybe an affection.
但当她开口 我不得不听时 她的话
But when she speaks, I'm forced to listen, and her words...
告诉我我的身份
they tell me who I am.
我们寻找谁
凯拉斯
她对你进行了洗♥脑♥
She brainwashed you.
她需要在发现号♥上设置一个间谍
She wanted a spy aboard Discovery.
不止如此 远不止精神操控
More than that. More than just mind games.
远不止折磨
More than torture!
你的器官上
There are masses of scar tissue
有巨大的疤痕组织
surrounding all of your organs.
他们割开你的四肢
They opened up your limbs.
在我看来 你不是你
As far as I'm concerned, you're not you.
他们把克林贡人的身体缩小成人类的
They reduced the Klingon body to human.
我
I don't...
我觉得我不是星舰上尉阿什·泰勒
I don't think I'm Ash Tyler, Starfleet lieutenant.
不是 不再是
Not really, not anymore.
我听不懂你的话
You're not making sense.
我感受得到我体内的他
I feel him, inside me.
他的想法 他的痛苦
His thoughts, his pain.
-他的愤怒 -谁 谁
- His rage. - Who...? Who? Who?
拉瑞尔念出控制语时我试着不听她
I-I tried to shut her out when L'Rell spoke the call.
我想着你来抵抗她
I resisted by thinking of you,
是你让我想做人类
the one I want to be human for.
是你让我深爱
The one I love.
我尽力了 麦克
I tried, Michael.
但之后我看到他
But then I saw him.
近在眼前
Face-to-face.
在那个星球上
Down on that planet.
我再也不能抵抗了
And I couldn't fight it anymore.
我记起来了
I remember now.
我记起了一切
I remember it all.
我们需要潜入你们的星舰
We needed to infiltrate your ship,
了解你们的秘密
learn your secrets.
为了保护你的人♥民♥你愿意背叛你的舰长
You were willing to betray your Captain to protect your people.
为了保护我的人♥民♥我牺牲了身体和灵魂
I sacrificed my body and mind to protect mine.
我有人类的脸 但内心仍是克林贡人
I have the human's face, but inside I remain Klingon.
克林贡人
Klingon?
我仍是沃克
I remain Voq.
无名小卒
Son of none.
举火炬者
The Torchbearer.
不
No.
你是阿什·泰勒
You're Ash Tyler.
我们会回到发现号♥的
We're gonna get back to Discovery.
跟寇波医生坐坐
Sit with Dr. Culber.
他会帮助你的 寇波医生
And he's gonna help you... Dr. Culber saw past
透过这具孱弱的身躯看到斗士的心神
this feeble body into the heart and mind of a warrior.
这就是我杀了他的原因
Which is why I killed him.
什么
What?
必要的伤亡
A necessary casualty.
我要联♥系♥萨鲁
I need to contact Saru.
我不想用这个
I don't want to use this.
我会
I will.
你
You.
你杀了我的大人
You killed my Lord.
你的"大人"
Your "Lord"?
特库巫马是灯塔
T'Kuvma was a beacon.
是团结我们的先知
A messiah to unite us,
带领我们种族统治臣服的银河系
deliver our race to dominance over a submissive galaxy.
我敢说人类称颂你的英勇
I bet the humans hail your bravery.
他们在你
Did they praise you,
抹杀了他的名字后称颂你了吗
after you martyred his name?
你疯了
You've lost your mind.
你动起手来就像个胆小鬼
You fought like a coward.
划伤我的眼睛
Scratched at my eyes.
但你不能蒙蔽真理
But you could not blind me to the truth.
我没透露过这些
I didn't testify to that.
是你
It's you.
你在那里
You were there.
在舰桥上
On that bridge.
我记得
I remember.
我那天让特库巫马失望了
I failed T'Kuvma that day.
我不会再让他失望
I won't fail him again.
我以特库巫马之名杀掉你
他想要杀了舰长
He made an attempt on the Captain's life.
-舰长 -我没事
- Captain. - I'm fine.
明白
Understood.
我会提醒传送室
I'll alert the transporter room.
迅速处决泰勒军官
Officer Tyler's swift execution
会给船员传递一条宝贵的信息
will send a valuable message to the crew.
我知道你很重视他的工作
I know that you valued his service,
但是人族法律是有约束力的
but Terran law is binding.
当然
Of course.
按令执行 大副
So ordered, Number One.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我希望 无论你在哪里
I hope, wherever you are,
他都和你在一起
he's with you.
保罗 准备好开工了吗
Hello, Paul. Ready to get to work?
我很希望你能找来这里
I so hoped you would find your way.
所有人员注意
Attention, all personnel,
2号♥穿梭舱暂时关闭 等待进一步通知
Shuttle Bay 2 is closed until further notice.
阿什·泰勒军官 你被判处
Officer Ash Tyler, you are guilty
谋杀帝国舰长未遂
of the attempted murder of an imperial Captain.
奉人族帝国最高统治者之命
By order of the sovereign Terran Empire,
判处死刑
I hereby sentence you to death.
你的囚犯 舰长
Your prisoner, Captain.
你自己还有什么话说吗
You have anything to say for yourself?
凯拉斯 给我看穿永恒的光芒吧
等等
Wait.
我要亲手杀了他
This one dies by my own hand.
把卢卡送到我的准备室
Have Lorca delivered to my ready room.
我想通过私密审讯
I'd like to soothe the blow of Mr. Tyler's betrayal
来安抚泰勒先生背叛的冲击
with a private interrogation.
她应该让我死
She should have let me die.
光荣地死去
With honor.
不 我们被困在一个
No. We are stranded
残酷无序的世界里
in a cruel, anarchic world.
但我们依然是星际舰队
But we are still Starfleet.
我们依然按照联邦法律断定生死
And we still live and die by Federation law.
无论你的罪行有多恶劣
No matter how heinous your crimes.
如果她杀了你
And if she had,
博翰登上神舟号♥的任务
Burnham's mission aboard the Shenzhou
还没有完成
would remain incomplete.
联邦星舰挑战号♥上人族帝国的机密数据
The Terran Empire's classified data on the USS Defiant.
我们找到回家的路的关键
Our key to finding a way home.
阿什·泰勒上尉
Lieutenant Ash Tyler.
作为联邦星舰的代舰长
As acting captain of the USS Discovery,
我宣布将你还押禁闭舱候审
I hereby remand you to the brig to await tribunal.
我们得离开这个地方
We need to leave this place.
还不行
Not yet.
不久之后
In time.
但我的任务成功了
But my mission was successful.
如果萨鲁中校不能分离数据呢
And what if Commander Saru can't isolate the data?
如果我们找不到挑战号♥的路线呢
What if the route the Defiant took is not available to us?
如果我们在人族舰队之前暴露
Where would we run to if we were exposed
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表