在森林中
in the forest.
他们是这么走的
That's how they go.
63次跃进
Jump 63.
工程部呼叫舰桥
Engineering to bridge,
必须终止任务
we have to abort.
只剩下70次跃进了 医生
We have 70 jumps left, Doctor.
他的窦房♥结每分钟跳200下
His sinoatrial node is firing at over 200 per minute.
现在停下
Call it off, now!
无论怎样 你要保证他完成所有跃进前
You do whatever you have to do. You keep him alive
一定要活着
till he finishes the jumps.
事关数万亿条性命
Trillions of lives are at stake here.
6♥4♥.
医生 这是命令
That's an order, Doctor.
打入地高辛[强心剂]
Administering digoxin,
2.4cc
2.4cc's.
我也爱你
I love you, too.
第65次跃进
Jump 65.
大人 警卫报告说可能遭到蓄意破坏
My lord, sentry reports signs of possible sabotage.
37区 在墓室附近
Sector 37, near the burial chamber.
拉瑞尔
L'Rell.
她肯定逃跑了
She must have escaped.
找到她
Find her
切掉她的腿
and cut off her legs.
我们离开这里后会解决她的
She will be dealt with after we leave this place.
启动曲速引擎
Engage the warp drive.
大人
My lord?
来自星际舰队的
This display from
图像可能是阴谋的一部分
the Starfleet ship is part of a ruse.
我不会让自己被骗的
And I do not intend to let myself be fooled.
启动曲速引擎
Engage the warp drive.
入侵者警报
Intruder alert!
科尔将军
General Kol,
我想跟您谈谈
I wish to talk.
你是谁
Who is that?
你会说克林贡语
You speak Klingon?
出来
Show yourself.
这个装置是通用翻译器
This device is a universal translator.
人类智慧的范例
An example of human ingenuity.
我看到的是人类另一个
All I see is another attempt by humanity
夺取我们身份的企图
to rob us of our identity.
这是我们想要交流的证明
It's proof of our desire to communicate.
这是你上我飞船的原因吗
Is that why you're here on my ship,
星际舰队的入侵者
Starfleet intruder?
你是科尔
You are Kol.
你取代了特库巫马
You took T'Kuvma's place.
你是不是来这里取代
And have you come here to take the place
拥有这东西的人类呢
of the human that this belongs to?
因为看起来这对你很重要
'Cause I see that it holds value to you.
这玩意给我剔牙挺好的
Well, it makes for a useful object to pick my teeth.
我以为克林贡人很光荣的
I thought Klingons were honorable.
就好像你知道荣誉是什么一样
As if you understand honor.
你抢一艘
Where is the honor
不属于你的飞船很光荣吗
of taking a ship that doesn't belong to you?
你没有参与
You had no hand in the battle
引起这场战争的那场仗
that caused this war.
特库巫马倒下的时候
You were not here
你不在这里
when T'Kuvma fell.
你怎么会知道这种事情
And how would you know such things?
因为我在这里
Because I was here.
我就是杀了特库巫马的人
I'm the one who killed T'Kuvma.
上尉 要有人来了
Lieutenant, we're about to have company.
泰勒
Tyler,
我腿不能动 只能做这么多
there's only so much I can do when I can't move my legs.
拜托 起来
For the love of God, get up!
博翰身处危险 需要你的帮助
Burnham is in danger and she needs your help!
是你杀了特库巫马
You killed T'Kuvma?
菲利帕·乔久
SC00250128SHN
而这个是你的舰长的
Then this belonged to your captain.
她的名字是菲利帕·乔久舰长
Her name was Captain Philippa Georgiou.
我很后悔我当天的行为
I regret that my actions that day
让我们陷入战争中
have locked our people into this war.
那我很感激你
While I thank you for it.
要不是特库巫马被暗♥杀♥
My rise to power would not be possible
我根本不可能上位
if not for the assassination of T'Kuvma.
把她关起来
Lock her up.
如果我带着杀他们先知的人回去
Once I return with the slayer of their messiah,
剩下那些支持特库巫马的傻瓜
what remains of T'Kuvma's torch-bearing fools
也只能乖乖地顺从
will have no choice but to fall in line.
如果你要抓我 先证明你的价值
If you are to capture me, then prove your worth.
特库巫马打败了这东西的主人
T'Kuvma defeated the woman whom that belonged to.
也让我有同样的荣幸吧
Do me the same honor.
我接受你的挑战 人类
I accept your challenge, human.
三
Three,
二
two,
一
one.
跃进程序完成
Jump protocol complete.
大副 算法怎么样
Number One, how's that algorithm coming?
主机预计还需要五分钟完成数据分♥析♥
Computer estimates five minutes until data analysis is complete
然后我们就能穿破隐形罩
and we're able to break through the cloak.
我们现在是坐以待毙
We're sitting ducks.
舰长 我建议跃进到安全地区
Captain, I'd suggest jumping to safety
直到隐形罩被攻破为止
until the cloak has been penetrated.
为什么他们不开火
Why aren't they firing?
他们想要走
They're thinking of leaving.
如果是我我就会
I would.
没有带回博翰和泰勒
We're not going anywhere
我们哪里都不去
till we have Burnham and Tyler back.
科尔
Kol!
科尔 科尔
Kol! Kol! Kol! Kol!
你的死
Your death
会保证我成为
will secure my place as absolute ruler
克林贡帝国绝对的统治者
of the Klingon Empire.
杀了她
Kill her!
隐形罩装置算法完成
舰长 我成功了
Captain, I've got it.
算法准备好了
The algorithm is ready.
我们有他们的隐形特征了
We have their cloaking signature.
转交至传送控制室
Transferring to transporter room control.
大副 带他们回家
Bring 'em home, Number One.
锁定
Locking on.
发现号♥呼叫泰勒
Discovery to Tyler.
准备传送
Ready to transport.
泰勒呼叫发现号♥ 有两人需要传送
Tyler to Discovery. I have two to transport.
博翰在舰桥上
Burnham's on the bridge.
确认 我们先传送你回来
Confirmed. We'll pull you in first.
我们把你带离这里
We're gonna get you out of here.
胜利这么唾手可得吗
Is victory to be mine so easily?
博翰专家 准备传送
Specialist Burnham, prepare to transport.
不对
No, it's not.
这也不是
And neither is this.
长官 泰勒上尉和博翰专家
Sir, Lieutenant Tyler and Specialist Burnham
已经安全回到舰上 还有
are safely back aboard. Along with...
受了伤的康韦尔上将
Admiral Cornwell, who's been injured,
以及一名克林贡囚犯 已经被关押了
and a Klingon prisoner, who's been taken into custody.
额外大奖 好
An extra prize. All right.
装载所有可用的光雷
Load all available photon torpedoes.
瞄准敌军飞船
Target the enemy ship.
锁定目标 长官
Target acquired, sir.
我们可以看到他们
We can see them.
开火
And fire.
菲利帕·乔久
SC00250128SHN
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表