I just ran the simulations.
发现号♥的护盾不足以
Discovery's shields aren't strong enough to protect us
阻挡菌丝网络释放时
from the energy wave that will be released
产生的能量波
when the network is freed.
冲击波的能量会将我们燃尽
The shock wave will incinerate us.
我觉得我们不能活着回去
I don't think we can make it out alive.
众所周知
It is well known
我的物种有感知死亡将近的能力
that my species has the ability to sense the coming of death.
我今天感觉不到
I do not sense it today.
我或许没有所有的答案
I may not have all the answers;
但我知道我信任身边的同伴
however, I do know that I am surrounded by a team I trust.
舰长所能期望的最好的船员们
The finest a captain could ever hope to command.
卢卡毁了我们的信念
Lorca abused our idealism.
别理解错了
And make no mistake,
发现号♥不再是卢卡的了
Discovery is no longer Lorca's.
她是我们的了
She is ours.
而今天就是她的处♥女♥航
And today will be her maiden voyage.
我们有任务要完成
We have a duty to perform,
并且不允许失败
and we will not accept a no-win scenario.
执行命令
You have your orders.
去吧
On your way.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
我们已处死了她的大臣和高级军官 长官
We've executed her lords and senior officers, sir.
剩下的船员宣誓效忠于你
The rest of the crew are swearing allegiance to you.
很好
Good.
我刚才在想所有说过
I was just thinking about everyone who's ever said that
获得胜利后就感觉空虚的人
victory felt empty when it was attained.
他们真是一群蠢货
What a bunch of idiots they were.
她来了
She's here.
迈克
Michael.
你做什么
What's this about?
我不会再让我的船员牺牲了 加百利
I won't let another crew die on my watch, Gabriel.
我已经知道
I've been here long enough to know
如果你想王座坐得稳
that if you want your claim to the throne to be legitimate,
你必须处死皇帝
you have to execute the Emperor.
你准备好判处这里的菲利帕死刑了吗
And you're prepared to condemn Philippa here to death?
你昨天在穿梭机上说得没错
What you said on the shuttle yesterday was right--
她不是我的菲利帕
she's not my Philippa.
你还真像人族啊
That's very Terran of you.
但你我都知道我抓住她了
But you and I both know that I have her now.
你到底想谈判什么
What are you really bargaining with?
我想你知道
I think you know.
我要用我自己换回我的船员
In exchange for my crew, I offer you me.
让他们安全离开 我就是你的了
Let them leave safely and I'm yours.
正如你说的
Like you said,
我的未来属于这里
my future is here.
但记住
But know this:
你只能拥有我的头脑 仅此而已
I'm offering you my mind, nothing more.
等你安顿下来了
Until you've completely settled in...
你肯定会懂的
I'm sure you understand.
看起来你在每个宇宙
it looks like you are destined to be betrayed
都是被博翰背叛的命运
by Burnhams in every universe.
不
No.
是我注定要杀了你
I'm destined to kill you.
那你就太厉害了
That would certainly be an impressive trick.
欢迎回家 迈克
Welcome home, Michael.
舰长没错
Captain was right.
关于什么
What about?
"不允许失败"
"Do not accept a no-win scenario."
最终可能还有出路
They're may be a way out of this after all.
我重新分♥析♥了模拟
I've reanalyzed the simulations.
如果我们毁掉反应堆核心
Now, if we blow the reactor core,
产生的爆♥炸♥
the resulting explosion will be
会是纯粹的菌丝能量吧
pure mycelial energy, right?
对 对
Right. Right.
但不仅仅是爆♥炸♥
But not just an explosion.
这里显示
According to this,
是菌丝震荡波的源头
the mother of mycelial shockwaves.
如果我们能正好处在波的边缘
If we can stay right on the leading edge,
我们借助波的能量到足以激活引擎时
we can ride it long enough for the energy to activate the drive,
你就能带我们回家了
and then you can navigate us home.
但...
But, um...
星舰的护盾还是不足以保护我们
the ship's shields still aren't strong enough to protect us,
除非我们调整
unless we modify
孢子引擎和
the spore drive to run concurrently
曲速引擎同时运转
with the warp drive.
产生的曲速泡可能提供
The resulting warp bubble may provide
第二重保护
a secondary layer of protection.
爆♥炸♥产生的护盾
A shield from the blast.
如果我还原
If I reverse engineer the coordinates
卢卡带我们来这里时用的坐标
that Lorca used to get us here,
我应该能找出对的路径
I should be able to pinpoint the-the right pathway to take.
那会带我们回到我们的时空的同一地点
And-and that will get us to the same point in our timeline.
至少是附近
Or at least close to it.
可你面前会出现无数的路径
There will be infinite pathways opening up in front of you.
那会非常...
That-that's gonna be really...
你是想说"困难"吗
"Hard" is the word you're looking for?
但我不允许失败
But I don't accept no-win scenarios.
谢谢你提供的奇想 候补军官
Thank you for your inspiration, Cadet.
现在
Now, please.
告诉舰长你的发现
Inform the captain of your findings.
看起来我们会回家额
Looks like we may be going home after all.
来自卡戎号♥的消息 长官
Message from the Charon, sir.
据建议我们能安全脱离曲速
We're advised that it's safe to drop out of warp.
这条消息上有博翰的安全码
The message has Burnham's security code on it.
达特曼中尉 脱离曲速
Lieutenant Detmer, drop us out of warp.
是 舰长
Yes, Captain.
舰长 收到呼叫
Captain, we're being hailed.
是卢卡 长官
It's Lorca, sir.
接到屏幕上
On screen.
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru.
见到你真好
It's good to see you.
我很高兴能跟你
I'm glad I got a chance to say good-bye to you,
和剩下的船员告别
and the rest of the crew.
我想让你知道我对你的钦佩
I want you to know that my admiration for you
曾经是 现在也是真挚的
was and is sincere.
当我看到你 我看到
When I look at you, I see
我塑造的是一群令人生畏的战士
the formidable unit of soldiers that I sculpted.
如果我能有一丝你们能够
If I thought for a second that any of you were capable
放弃对联邦如此愚忠的想法
of relinquishing this cult-like devotion to the Federation,
我今天就会征用你们
I'd enlist your skills today.
我们对你的多愁善感没有一点兴趣
We are not interested in your sentiments.
博翰专家在哪里
Where is Specialist Burnham?
她没事
She's fine.
你们今天不死
You don't die today
是因为她选择留在我这里
'cause she chose to stay by my side.
我想听她说话
I would like to hear that from her.
你并不可靠
You are not a reliable source.
我在需要我的地方 萨鲁
I'm where I need to be, Saru.
这里就是我的归宿
This is my place.
这就是我需要看到的一切
That is all I needed to see.
开火
Fire!
奥沃瑟坤 盯着力场
Owosekun, keep your eye on that containment field.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
达特曼 准备好给里斯一个可开火角度
Detmer, get ready to give Rhys a clear shot.
-是 长官 -大家快点
- Yes, sir. - Let's go, people.
等等
Wait.
停
Stop!
别逼我杀你
Don't make me have to kill you.
你不会的
You won't.
如果你要求的话我们早就可以帮你回家了
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表