It's scheduled to leave within the hour.
我会在上面 长官
I'll be on it, sir.
我们并非没有注意到
It has not gone unnoticed that,
你在舰上这段时间
during your time on this ship,
你的举止令人尊敬
you conducted yourself in a respectable manner.
而就我所知
And from what I understand,
你对登船小组来的价值毋庸置疑
you were invaluable to the boarding party,
作为你的推荐人
which I was pleased to hear,
我很高兴听到这一点
since I was the one who recommended your involvement.
很感激你信任我
I appreciate your faith in me.
你曾经一直都是个很好的军官
You were always a good officer.
但一切都变了
Until you weren't.
要是你没有
If only you hadn't...
如今你是有价值的人物
You are a valuable asset.
对星际舰队而言是损失
It is a loss for Starfleet.
谢谢
Thank you.
她来了
Well, there she is.
舰长
Captain.
迈克·博翰 我想要
Michael Burnham, I would like to extend
正式邀请你加入发现号♥
an official invitation to you to join the Discovery
成为船员之一
and be a member of our crew.
长官 我被军法审判以及被控
Sir, I've been court-martialed and convicted...
别担心星际舰队
Don't worry about Starfleet.
他们允许我自行决定怎么打这场仗
They gave me discretion to fight this war however I saw fit.
恐怕我没法接受你的工作邀请
I'm afraid I can't take you up on your offer.
你坚持要庸人自扰
You hell-bent on self-persecution?
不是这样的
That's not it.
完全不是
Not all of it, anyway.
你为什么不留下
Why wouldn't you stay?
让我用一个问题来回答你的问题
Let me answer your question with a question.
你为什么要让我留下
Why do you want me to stay?
我来这里并不是意外
I'm not here by accident.
我觉得是你让我来这里的
I think you brought me here.
我觉得你一直在测试我
I think you've been testing me.
我为什么要这么做
And why would I do that?
你开♥发♥出某种实验技术
You're developing some kind of experimental technology,
某种基于孢子的生物武器
some kind of spore-based biological weapon.
1928和2155年日内瓦协定书
The kind of weapon that is explicitly forbidden
严令禁止了这种武器
by the Geneva Protocols of 1928 and 2155.
你需要有人帮你
And you need someone to help you.
我
Me.
一个擅自
A mutineer...
对克林贡挑起战争的叛乱者
who intended to wage unsanctioned war on the Klingons,
一名被星舰驱逐的训练有素的军官
a trained officer who's been banished from Starfleet,
也是一个为了终身监禁中解脱
and someone who would presumably do anything
什么都愿意做的人
to get out of their life sentence in prison,
包括非法武器测试
including illicit weapons tests,
比如在格伦号♥发生的事情
like whatever went wrong on the Glenn.
你 的确
You, indeed.
我跟你想的不一样
I'm not who you think I am.
在我成为叛乱者之前 我是星舰的大副
Before I was a mutineer, I was a first officer in Starfleet.
我永远不能有任何军衔
I'll never bear that rank or any other again.
但我就是这样 我也永远是这样
But it is who I am and who I will always be.
这也是我所居住的星球星际联邦的法规
It is by the principles of the United Federation of Planets that I live.
根据法规我必死无疑
And by them I will most certainly die.
我知道你是什么样的人 迈克垫博翰
I know who you are, Michael Burnham.
我对你了如指掌
I know exactly who you are.
我知道你很享受自己是对的
I know you love being right.
但我觉得你更讨厌犯错
But I suspect that you hate being wrong even more.
所以在你后悔前由我来阻止你
So let me stop you going down a path you'll regret.
电脑 两人定点传送
Computer, two for site-to-site transport.
舰长准备室到工程部阿尔法测试舱
Captain's ready room to engineering test bay alpha.
确认
Confirmed.
传送
Energize.
请进去
If you'd be so kind.
菌丝体孢子
Mycelium spores.
完全无害 从真菌原杉藻属漫星种
Harmless. Harvested from the fungal species Prototaxites stellaviatori,
是我们在培养舱种植的
which we grow in our cultivation bay.
但你知道这个 因为你闯进去了
But you know that, 'cause you broke in.
我们不是创造一种新的屠♥杀♥方法
We're not creating a new way to kill.
而是一种新的飞行方法
We are creating a new way to fly.
有机推进系统
An organic propulsion system.
灾难来临时格伦号♥正靠这个系统航行
The Glenn was traveling on these when disaster struck.
你自己也跳越过菌丝体网络
You yourself have jumped across the mycelial network.
一切正常
Nothing bad happened.
只是飞船的墙壁有些潮而已
Just the ship's walls got a little damp, that's all.
黑色警报
Black alert.
现在 发现号♥的跳跃距离
Now, Discovery's leaps have measured
只有几百千米
only in the hundreds of kilometers.
这是个不乐观的数据
A sad statistic which is a source of some tension
也造成我和斯塔梅兹中尉关系紧张
between myself and Lieutenant Stamets.
但我们更先进的姊妹舰撞毁之前
But our more advanced sister ship, before she crashed,
能在1.3秒内往返于
was traveling back and forth from the Beta Quadrant,
90光年之外的第二象限
90 light-years away, in 1.3 seconds.
如何利用孢子航行
How do you travel on spores?
想象一张覆盖整个宇宙的微观网络
Imagine a microscopic web that spans the entire cosmos.
跨星系的生态系统
An intergalactic ecosystem.
无限多条路通往所有目的地
An infinite number of roads leading everywhere.
"把我们的星系联♥系♥在一起的血管和肌肉"
"The veins and muscles that hold our galaxies together."
如果发现号♥能在一瞬间内来去任何地方
Now, if the Discovery can be anywhere and gone in an instant,
这就是破克林贡人的方法
that's how you beat the Klingons.
就是克敌制胜之法
That's how you win the war.
而我们必须克敌制胜
And we must win the war.
但这仅仅是开始
But that's just the beginning.
想象一下无限的可能
Imagine the possibilities.
想看他们去往哪里 去过哪里
Want to see where they're going? Where they've been?
或者能带我们去的地方吗
Or where they could take us?
抓紧了
Hold tight.
眨眼间 你在伊拉里星
Blink: you're in Ilari.
眨眼间到了安多利亚的卫星
Blink: the moons of Andoria.
眨眼间错过了罗慕伦星
Blink: you missed Romulus.
那么多星球 那么多地方
All those planets, all those places,
那么多已见过或是还没见过的物种
all those species seen and yet to be seen.
而现在你还若无其事地待在家里
And you're home like it never happened.
我确实选择了你
I did choose you,
但不是因为你想的原因
but not for the reasons you think.
你对于克林贡人
Your assumption that the Klingons were waiting in ambush
埋伏在双星系统的假设只是个推测
at the Binary Stars was predictive.
你选择无视禁令
You chose to do the right thing
做正确的事
over and above what was sanctioned,
即使代价惨重
even at great cost to yourself.
而正是这种思想才能赢得战争
And that is the kind of thinking that wins wars.
我需要我的手下有这种思想
The kind of thinking I need next to me.
一成不变的法律是给仆人定的
Universal law is for lackeys.
见机行事 才是王者作风
Context... is for kings.
所以 怎么样 迈克
So, what's it to be, Michael?
你的未来是怎样的
What's in your future?
你想要什么
What do you wish for?
赎罪 救赎
Atonement? Redemption?
可能 想要确保逝去的舰长
Maybe... the assurance that the captain you lost
没有白白献出生命
didn't die in vain?
你推动了一场战争
You helped start a war.
不想帮我结束它吗
Don't you want to help me end it?
监禁囚犯飞船进入曲速就绪
Shuttle for prison colony cleared for warp.
我以为你在监禁飞船上呢
I thought you were on a prison shuttle.
我还在这里
I'm still here.
希望你别介意
Hope you don't mind.
我很高兴
I'm glad.
我有...有件事大多数人不知道
Here's a... A thing most people don't know about me:
我有朝一日会成为舰长的
I'm gonna be a captain someday.
问题是还有一些事
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表