第一季 第十三集
《星际迷航:发现号♥》 前情提要
Previously on Star Trek: Discovery...
至高无上的女王陛下
All hail her most Imperial Majesty,
祖国♥之♥母♥万岁
Mother of the Fatherland.
皇帝万岁
All hail the Emperor,
奥古斯都·菲利帕·乔久
Philippa Georgiou Augustus
女皇之后 人马星之主
Iaponius Centaurius.
皇帝万岁
All hail the Emperor!
你是被通缉的逃犯 是你杀了我
You're a fugitive wanted for my murder.
你组织政♥变♥ 意图推♥翻♥皇帝
You attempted a coup against the Emperor.
听我说
Listen to me.
我需要你 你也需要自己
I need you. You need you.
你熟知的乔久已经死了
Your Georgiou is dead.
-她是个幽灵 -迈克·博翰舰长
- Just a ghost. - Captain Michael Burnham.
你给我们带了礼物
You brought us a gift?
加百利·卢卡舰长
Captain Gabriel Lorca.
在他的宇宙中
In his universe,
那个斯塔麦兹以菌丝体网络为自己谋利
that Stamets exploited the network for his own gain.
他才是毁了它的那个人
He's the one who corrupted it.
他的网络和我们的没区别
There's no difference between his network and our network.
是同一个
It's just one.
这就是为什么破坏在不断扩大
And that's why the damage is spreading.
最终所有地方的一切都会湮灭
Eventually, everything everywhere will be exterminated.
是密林中的
There's a clearing
豁然开朗
in the forest.
他们是这么走的
That's how they go.
我正发给你皇帝所在星舰的坐标
I'm sending you the coordinates to the Emperor's ship now.
但如果是卢卡舰长提出会面的要求的话
I would feel better if Captain Lorca were the one
我感觉会好一点
making this request for a rendezvous.
相信我 我也这样感觉
Trust me, so would I.
-明白 -一会见
- Acknowledged. - We'll see you soon.
你对光敏感
You're sensitive to light.
卢卡也对光敏感
Lorca is sensitive to light, too.
我所了解的卢卡是我的左右手
The Lorca I knew was my right hand.
我把你交给了他
I trusted him with you.
我所谓的舰长不是来自我的宇宙
My so-called captain's not from my universe.
他是来自你们的
He's from yours.
一年
One year,
212天的折磨
212 days of torture,
充满痛苦 我的朋友们
of agony, my friends,
我的部下们
my followers.
但我现在回来让你们的牺牲有所价值
But I have returned to give meaning to your suffering.
今天
Today
是我们重新夺回我们的帝国的日子
is the day we reclaim our empire.
帝国万岁 帝国万岁
Long live the Empire. Long live the Empire.
舰长
Captain?
欢迎回来 兰德里中校
Welcome back, Commander Landry.
他们说你已经死了
They told us you were dead.
那你就相信了吗
And you believed them?
-完全不信 -长官
- Not for a second, sir. - Sir.
穿戴装备吧
Let's get you geared up.
长官
Sir,
卡戎号♥有十支帝国卫队驻守
Charon has ten battalions of Imperial guards on station.
我不知道你是怎么来到这里的
I don't know how you got here,
或是如何救出我们的
or how you got us all out alive,
但我们该撤退 重振旗鼓
but we should withdraw, regroup.
还有几个星球上仍有我们的支持者
We still have supporters on several worlds.
皇帝所在星舰正是我们要去的地方
The Emperor's ship is exactly where we need to be.
我去了另一个宇宙 然后又回来
I have been to another universe and back.
我历经艰苦 你觉得我打没准备的仗吗
You think I'd come all this way without a plan?
-安全 -安全
- Clear. - Clear.
斯塔麦兹不见了
Stamets is gone.
这胆小鬼估计一发现危险就溜了
Coward probably left at the first sign of trouble.
他的研究成果还在这
All his research is still here.
我认识不止一个斯塔麦兹
I've known more than one Stamets,
他们有一个共同点
and they both have one thing in common:
他们极度热爱自己的研究
they love their work too much...
绝不会扔下不管
...to leave any of it behind!
你好 保罗
Hello, Paul.
加百利
Gabriel.
我真心希望你已经死了
I really hoped you were dead.
不能总是如你所愿吧
Well, you can't always get what you want.
你好 医生
Hi, Doc.
讽刺的是 我还得谢谢你
Ironically, I have to thank you
帮助我完成我的任务
for helping me finish what I started.
在你出♥卖♥♥♥我并破坏我们的政♥变♥之后
After you sold me out and ruined our coup attempt,
皇帝追上布兰号♥的时候
I was down on Priors World recruiting allies
我在先驱世界寻找盟友
when the Emperor caught up with the Buran.
当我传送回来参加战斗时 被她的光雷打中
As I beamed back to join the fight, her torpedoes hit.
幸运的是 我们遇上了离子风暴
And luckily, so did an ion storm,
造成了运输机的故障
which caused a transporter malfunction.
然后
And...
知道我去哪了吗
know where I ended up?
说实话 "没死"的部分我还没听明白
Frankly, I'm still stuck on the "not dead" Part.
一个平行宇宙
A parallel universe.
一定是离子风暴改变了你的运输机特性
The ion storm must have swapped your transporter signatures.
对我来说 正是物理学
To me, it was physics
掌管了命运 我的命运
acting as the hand of destiny-- my destiny.
你为皇帝研发的生化武器
The bioweapon you were developing for the Emperor--
给我看看
show it to me.
乐意之至 长官
Happily, sir.
传感器检测到1号♥到17号♥甲板上
Sensors have detected mass casualties
有大量人员伤亡
on decks 1 through 17.
他起死回生过来筹划革命
He's come back from the grave to stage a revolution,
他就这点能耐吗
and that's the best he's got?
如果他继续那么做
If he keeps doing that,
他会暴露他的位置 然后他就是我的了
he'll reveal his location; then he's mine.
皇帝 我亲眼见过他是如何行事的
Emperor, I've seen firsthand how he operates.
他会干扰你的思绪 摆布你
He can get inside your head, manipulate you.
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
他在引诱你 等着你去找他
He is baiting you. He wants you to come to him.
让我再联♥系♥一下我的战舰
Let me contact my ship again.
他们完全不知道他们正要进入战区
They have no idea they're flying into a battle zone.
求你了 菲利帕
Please, Philippa.
我不是你的菲利帕
I'm not Philippa to you.
但你有件事说对了
But you are right about one thing.
他就等着我情绪化 我见到你时的软弱
He preyed on my sentiment, my weakness for your face.
不会再这样了
It will not happen again.
带她去禁闭室
Take her to the brig.
你的选择决定了你的命运
Your choices have determined your fate.
不
No.
-他们会找到她的 皇帝 -带上你的人
- They'll find her, Emperor. - Take your men.
活捉卢卡
Bring Lorca to me alive.
这次我要亲手杀了他
I will kill him myself this time.
舰长日志 星历1834.2
Captain's Log, stardate 1834.2.
执行舰长萨鲁记录中
Acting Captain Saru recording.
我们正前往人族帝国旗舰
We are en route to the Terran flagship,
响应博翰专家的号♥召
having been summoned by Specialist Burnham.
发现号♥的孢子引擎又可以运作了
Discovery's spore drive is operational again,
多亏了我们的导航员
thanks to the full recovery
斯塔麦兹上尉的全面康复
of our navigator, Lieutenant Stamets.
尽管上尉非常努力
Yet, despite his best efforts,
但也无法挽救发现号♥上的菌丝体作物
the lieutenant was unable to save Discovery's mycelium crop.
他担心自己的人族副本
His fear is that his Terran counterpart
已被菌丝网络所污染
has already contaminated the network,
倘若当真 这将导致灾难性的后果
and if so, the results could be catastrophic.
你想给我看什么 上尉
What is it that you wish to show me, Lieutenant?
还有三十分钟
We have less than 30 minutes
我们就会到达人族飞船
before we reach the Terran vessel.
埃瑞安标记出来了 内核发出的
Airiam flagged it-- a massive energy signature
一个巨大的能量特征
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表