是你救了我
You did that.
我们暂时保留意见吧
Well, let's agree to disagree... for now.
这个皇帝是什么人
So, who is this emperor?
叛军档案里没有其他信息
There's no information in the rebel files
只说了皇帝十分残暴
beyond the fact that the emperor is savage.
或许你我都死了未必是件坏事
Maybe it's not a bad thing that you and I are ghosts.
我在数据中发现了一些有趣的东西
I found something curious in the data here.
一条可能的回家的路
A potential way home.
我刚刚才想通如何利用这条路
I didn't know how to exploit it till right now,
但我觉得你可能能救我们所有人
but I think you might end up saving us all.
这是一项自杀任务
It's a suicide mission.
-不 听我说中校 -叛军情报数据显示
- No, listen, Commander. - Data from rebel intelligence suggests
我们并非第一艘脱离原宇宙
that we're not the first ship
到达这里的飞船
from our universe to find ourselves here.
情报中提到了另一艘舰队飞船 挑战号♥
It cites another Starfleet vessel-- USS Defiant.
这怎么可能呢
How is that possible?
上次审查时 挑战号♥还在我们宇宙中的
At last review, the Defiant was patrolling
第六区巡逻呢
Sector six in our universe.
或许是出现了某些暂时的异常情况
There may be some kind of temporal anomaly at play.
这点尚不清楚 但数据显示 在未来
It's unclear, but data suggests that in the future,
挑战号♥会遇到一个现象
Defiant will encounter a phenomenon that'll bring it
将其带入这个平行宇宙的过去
into this alternative universe's past.
不管怎样 挑战号♥都是一艘宪法级飞船
Regardless, the Defiant is a Constitution class vessel.
它可不是靠孢子驱动来到这里的
It didn't get here by spore drive.
若我们找出挑衅号♥来此的方法 再如法炮制
If we find out how it did, make it over,
或许就能回家
could be our way home.
但是要登上帝国星舰神舟号♥
But boarding the ISS Shenzhou?
以你们人族的身份出现
Posing as your Terran selves?
这个计划简直就是送羊入虎口
Well, that plan is an invitation for calamity.
舰长 我恳求您三思
Captain, I beg you to reconsider.
有关挑战号♥的情报是绝密的
Intel on the Defiant is classified.
只有在人族飞船上
It's only available on a Terran ship
有较高级别的人才能拿到
to those with high-level clearance.
-比如舰长 -但你是帝国的敌人
- Like a captain. - But you are an enemy of the empire
-不再是舰长了 舰长 -对 但我是
- and no longer a captain, Captain. - No, but I am.
我认为另一个博翰已经死了
But I thought the other Burnham was dead.
推测死亡 从没人找到过她的尸体
Presumed dead. My body was never found.
是我造成了她的死亡
I'm responsible for her death.
而我仍然在逃
And I'm still at large.
所以博翰舰长将重返神舟号♥
So, Captain Burnham will be returning to the Shenzhou,
而我就是她的投名状
with me as bounty.
我会解释 我的死只是我用来掩护的手段
And I'll explain that my death was a cover that I used
就为了追他到天涯海角
to hunt him to the end of the quadrant.
真聪明
Delightful.
我们传送过去 博翰一找到挑战号♥的信息
We beam over, Burnham gets the info on Defiant,
我们就传送回来 很简单
we beam back. Simple.
帝国的每位舰长都有一个私人警卫
Every captain in the empire has a personal guard.
你来当博翰的警卫
You're gonna be Burnham's.
是吗
Am I?
对帝国星舰神舟号♥进行长距离探测器扫描
Have long-range sensors scan for the ISS Shenzhou.
一旦找到 就绘出拦截路线
When you find her, plot an intercept course.
我们送自己回家吧
Let's get us home.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
你到底在担心什么 上尉
What exactly are you worried about, Lieutenant?
我只是想让你确认一下
I just want you to make sure
克林贡人没有对我做手脚
the Klingons didn't do something to me.
没有在我不知情时对我做手术
Some kind of procedure I don't know about.
当然 一切皆有可能
Well, of course, you know, anything is possible.
但你重回船上时确实接受了
But you were exposed to a full set of physical scans
全套的身体♥检♥查
when you came on board.
而随机记忆取样 满洲测试
And random memory sampling, the Manchurian test,
在检测曾被称为"洗♥脑♥"的手术方面
is highly effective at detecting
非常有效
what used to be called brainwashing,
洗♥脑♥就是在脑中植入命令
I.E. The installation of commands
或是在正常意识下植入性格印记
or personality engrams underneath a functioning consciousness.
在你的幻想里 他们到底对你做了什么
What exactly are you imagining they could have done to you?
我没有幻想
I'm not imagining anything.
抱歉 上尉
Forgive me, Lieutenant.
我的用词是出于学术 并非有意讽刺
I meant the word practically, not pejoratively.
指的是一个人利用想象
As in when one uses the imagination
描绘自己尚不知道的事物
to picture what is not yet known.
或是尚未见过的
Or seen.
你有经历过情绪波动吗
Are you suffering from mood swings?
或是进入神游状态 遗失时间
Fugue states? Lost time?
如果出现过上述症状
If any of that is the case,
我需要禁足你
I'll have to ground you.
我只想确保
I just want to make sure
我适合这次任务
I'm shipshape before this mission.
这条船上的人救了我的命
The people on this ship, they saved my life.
我不想让他们失望
I won't let 'em down.
让我再做一次更深层的扫描
Well, let me run a deeper set of scans.
你现在或许最需要的休息
What you probably need most right now is rest
下船休息一段时间
and some time off of this ship.
没什么机会了 医生
Not much chance of that, Doc.
离开那个宫殿
Stay out of the palace!
我马上回来
I'll just be a minute.
保罗 我哪也不去
Paul, I'm not going anywhere.
我会守在你身边
I'm gonna stay right by your side.
会没事的
It'll be okay.
当心 敌人在这
Be careful. The enemy is here.
我必须说 60%的我在兴奋
I'd say, um, I'm 60% excited,
40%在害怕
40% terrified.
实际上 是6分害怕4分兴奋
Actually, it's 60% terrified, 40% excited.
-或许是7分 -提利
Maybe it's 70%... Tilly.
抱歉 抱歉
Sorry. Sorry.
别抱歉了
And stop apologizing.
地球帝国不说对不起
Terrans don't apologize.
我妈肯定会认可
Well, my mother would definitely approve.
电脑 取消镜子
Computer, cancel mirror.
你现在是舰长了
You are a captain now.
我不是 她是
No, I'm not. She is.
我一点也不像她 迈克
I'm nothing like her, Michael.
她令人恐惧 她
She's terrifying. She's-she's like a twisted version
她就像我扭曲过后的梦想
of everything I've ever aspired to be.
我现在的噩梦会是我自己
I'm gonna have nightmares about myself now.
你不必成为她
You don't actually have to be her.
那我如何有那种气场
But how do I project that strength?
我试着更了解他们
I've been trying to understand them better.
地球帝国的强势是情势所致
And Terran strength is born out of pure necessity.
因为他们生活在恐惧中
Because they live in constant fear,
总是担心被背后插刀
always looking for the next knife aimed at their back.
他们的力量就好像漆下生锈
Their strength is painted rust.
是外表
It's a facade.
但你的力量是整艘舰船
But you have the strength of an entire crew
船员们信任你
that believes in you.
我们的信任是你的盔甲
Fortify yourself with our faith in you.
这才是真正的舰长所做的
That's what a real captain does.
真不错
Impressive.
别让那帮混♥蛋♥等下去了
Well, let's not keep these assholes waiting.
过头了么
Too much?
不
No.
在这里不是
Not here.
这里这样差不多
Here, it's just right.
布莱斯先生
Mr. Bryce.
是 见长 呼叫帝国星舰神舟号♥
Yes, Captain. Hail the ISS Shenzhou.
现在
Now.
是 舰长
Aye, Captain.
这里是帝国星舰发现号♥
This is the ISS Discovery
呼叫帝国星舰神舟号♥
hailing the ISS Shenzhou.
神舟号♥ 是否收到 完毕
Shenzhou, do you read? Over.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表