回去最简单的方法就是睁开眼睛
And the simplest way back is just to open your eyes.
我不想说再见
I don't want to say good-bye.
不会是再见
It's never good-bye.
这不正是你一直想要教给我们的吗
Isn't that what you've been trying to teach all of us?
这里的一切都不会真正消失
Nothing in here is ever truly gone.
我相信你 保罗
I believe in you, Paul.
我爱你
I love you.
跟着音乐走 保罗
Follow the music, Paul.
找到密林中的豁然开朗
Look for the clearing in the forest.
睁开你的眼睛
Open your eyes.
我回来了
I'm back.
他成功了
He did it.
他成功了
He did it.
帝国星舰卡戎号♥ 医疗舱
我的天...
Oh, my...
上尉 你回来了
Lieutenant, you're back.
他回来了
He's back.
他这就要走了
And he's leaving.
上尉 我不觉得这是个好主意
Lieutenant, I d-I don't think this is a good idea.
你知道你昏迷了多久吗
Do you know how long you've been out?
-发生了一些事 -我知道休的事
- Some things have happened. - I know about Hugh.
但现在我需要你和我来
But I need you to come with me right now.
太晚了
It's too late--
病毒已经蔓延到了我们的补给中
the sickness has already spread to our supply.
请别认为这是针对你 博翰
Please do not take offense, Burnham,
但如果是卢卡舰长
but I would feel better
提出会面的要求的话
if Captain Lorca were the one making this request
我感觉会好一点
for a rendezvous.
相信我 我也这样感觉
Trust me, so would I.
但他被关起来了 他的安全
But he's locked up. His safety
全靠你们前来了
depends upon your arrival.
明白
Acknowledged.
我正发给你皇帝所在星舰的坐标
I'm sending you the coordinates to the Emperor's ship now.
一会见
We'll see you soon.
星际联邦 太轻松了
The Federation, through and through.
他们不会抛弃你和你的舰长
They would never abandon you and your captain.
生存之道
Rules to live by.
消亡之道
Rules to die by.
我妹妹爱过你
My sister loved you.
说出她的名字 请求原谅
Say her name and beg for forgiveness.
我要见我的舰长
I need to see my captain.
在你的折磨下他撑不了多久了
He won't survive your agonizers much longer.
他深受痛苦
He's suffering.
让他继续吧 如果你和我的牵绊能穿越宇宙
Let him. If your bond to me crosses universes,
他的背叛也能
then so does his treachery.
我所了解的卢卡是我的左右手
The Lorca I knew was my right hand.
我信任他到
I trusted him
愿意把帝国最敏感的任务交给他
with the empire's most sensitive missions.
我也把你交给了他
I... trusted him with you.
我不懂
I don't understand.
我收养你时 你有了母亲
When I adopted you, you gained a mother.
但尽管我不断引导你爱护你
But despite my constant guidance and affection,
还是少了什么东西
something was still missing.
在卢卡身上 你感受到了父亲
In Lorca, you saw a father.
你长大后
Until you grew up
这感觉更甚
and it became more.
你是说卢卡和我...
You're saying Lorca and I...
他培养了你
He groomed you.
他选择了你
He chose you.
我确实选择了你 但不是因为你认为的原因
I did choose you. But not for the reasons you think.
他告诉你是命运把你们连在一起
He told you that destiny brought you together.
不同的宇宙 但
Different universe, and yet somehow...
同样的人总是能有办法找到彼此
the same people had a way to find each other.
这是我听过关于命运的存在
It's the strongest argument I've ever seen
最强的论述了
for the existence of destiny.
他说他愿意跨越时间和宇宙
He said he'd cross time and space itself
来取得他应得的东西
to take what was rightfully his.
显然 我们这133次跃进补上了空缺
Apparently the 133 jumps we've made filled in the gaps.
极度幸运的巧合
Extraordinarily fortunate coincidence.
你对光敏感
You're sensitive to light.
只是和你们宇宙来的人类相比
Only compared to a human from your universe.
这是我们两族间
It's the singular biological difference
唯一的生物学差别
between our two races.
别死了 你个卑鄙混♥蛋♥
Don't die on me, you depraved bastard.
他需要我
He needed me...
登上这艘星舰
to get onto this ship.
用其他理由你不会跟他来的
You wouldn't have let him on otherwise.
我需要你或者 否则我还不如死了
I need you to live or I'm as good as dead.
你说得没错
You're right.
他需要我来接近你
He needed me to get to you.
没有任何一步是巧合
None of this was an accident.
我所谓的舰长不是来自我的宇宙
My so-called captain's not from my universe.
他是来自你们的
He's from yours.
艾娃
Ava.
她的名字叫艾娃
Her name was Ava.
我喜欢过她
And I liked her.
但你知道的
But you know how it is.
我又找了更好的
Somebody better came along.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表