传送一个特定地点的坐标...
of a selected destination directly into Ripper...
它就知道准确的方向
he knows exactly where to go.
电脑已经录入了水熊虫的DNA序列
The Tardigrade's DNA is already sequenced into the computer.
我们不能创建一个虚拟死神吗
Can't we build a virtual Ripper?
诱使菌丝体以为在和实体死神交流
Trick the mycelium into thinking it's communicating
以此为飞船导航
with the real thing and then navigate the ship that way?
我之前就是在研究这个
That's what I was doing with my earlier research.
尝试用软件与网络相结合
Trying to use software to engage with the network.
你们只能做到小跃进而已
And you were only able to achieve small jumps.
现在我明白为什么了
See, now I know why.
孢子和引擎
The spores and the drive
只有部分能运转
were functioning at a fraction of their capacity
除非我们给菌丝体配备
until we presented the mycelium
一个有生命的副驾驶
with an animate copilot.
这就是关键 水熊虫是活的
That's the key. The Tardigrade's alive.
我们只需要以相同的序列整合
We just need to integrate the same sequence
使其变成兼容物种 能够理解
into a compatible species, one that understands
自身的作用 并自愿参与即可
its role in this process and engages willingly.
天啊 这太他妈酷了
You guys, this is so fucking cool.
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
不 候补军官 这确实他妈的酷
No, Cadet. It is fucking cool.
开始吧
Let's do it.
舰长 你被严刑拷打过吗
Have you ever been tortured, Captain?
你英语说得真好
Your English, it's excellent.
我出身于间谍世家
I'm descended from spies.
语言很有用
Languages are useful,
尤其是涉及到了解
particularly when it comes to understanding those
企图摧毁克林贡帝国的人
who seek to destroy the Klingon empire.
我这样的吗
Little ol' me?
这三周你很忙啊 卢卡舰长
You've been busy these past three weeks, Captain Lorca.
科凡星系里面最先让我们
It was you who first surprised us
感到惊讶的就是你
in the Corvan system.
神龙见首不见尾
Appearing out of nowhere and then disappearing without a trace.
探测不到 像个幽灵
Undetectable, like a ghost.
其他星际舰队的飞船都做不到
No other Starfleet vessel can do that.
你飞船的秘密是什么
What is your vessel's secret?
我不知道你在说什么
I have no idea what you're talking about.
你得了严重的光敏感
You suffer from extreme photosensitivity.
谁没点儿病 亲爱的
Well, we all got something, honey.
你这是企图在人类男性的臂膀里寻求安慰
You're seeking solace in the arms of a human male.
我们连器官数量都不一样
We don't even have the right number of organs for you.
有什么吸引你的
Why so hard up?
现在是谁敏感
Now who's being sensitive?
在你看来 周围的空间一定很奇怪吧
How strange space must look to you now,
毕竟你眼睛坏得不轻
seen through those damaged eyes.
一个充满恼人光线的宇宙
A cosmos full of agonizing light.
其他生物可能已经早已坠入黑暗
Another creature might have slumped back into the darkness.
但你没有
But not you.
你追求荣誉
You seek... glory.
或许你意识到了 荣誉是争取来的
Perhaps you realize glory must be earned.
用牺牲
Through sacrifice.
和痛苦争取
And pain.
里斯上尉 你什么时候能分♥析♥完
Lieutenant Rhys, when will your analysis
远程传感数据
of our long-range sensor data be complete?
这是确定卢卡舰长所在地唯一的希望了
It is our only hope of closing in on Captain Lorca's location.
我们已经缩小到三个可能的航线了
We've narrowed it down to three potential courses,
这三个都在脉帕星系附近
all of which pass near through the Mempa system.
非常好
Very good.
通知斯塔麦兹先生我们准备好
Alert Mr. Stamets we are ready to proceed
开展营救行动了
with our rescue mission.
斯塔麦兹上尉正在
Lieutenant Stamets is taking
关闭孢子引擎 长官
the spore drive off-line, sir.
我没明白 一般来说任意数量的物种
I don't understand. You'd think any number of species
都能成为水熊虫DNA序列的兼容受体
would be compatible recipients of the Tardigrade DNA sequence.
我用电脑搜索了
I had the computer run
联邦数据库里所有的已知生命形式
all known life-forms in the Federation database.
要不要我接入德斯仲研究院的
Should I try to access the classified database
-机密数据库试试 -不 候补军官
- at the Daystrom Institute... - No, Cadet.
不可以
You should not.
你为什么关闭孢子引擎
Why did you shut down the spore drive?
舰桥正在定位卢卡舰长的
Up on the bridge, we were trying to pinpoint
准确坐标位置
the coordinates that will lead us to Captain Lorca.
我们在做非常重要的事情
We're working on something extremely important.
水熊虫的替代品
A substitute for the Tardigrade.
为什么
Why?
博翰说 我们的跃进一直在消耗水熊虫
Burnham informed me that our jumps are depleting it.
她也向我表达了这些担忧
She brought these concerns to me as well.
我告诉她在卢卡舰长
And I told her to stand down
安全返回发现号♥之前暂时不要轻举妄动
until Captain Lorca was safely back on board Discovery.
很明显 这不是她想要的回应
Obviously, this was not the response she wanted.
目前 我们发现了一个可行的解决方案
So far, we found one viable workaround.
这个注射器里含有
This hypospray contains
水熊虫DNA以及能够在宿主中
Tardigrade DNA and replication catalysts
快速进行水平基因转移的
that will initiate
复♥制♥催化剂
rapid horizontal gene transfer in a host.
接入过程需要一个高度进化
The interface process requires an evolved organism,
具有高级神经系统功能的物种
a species with a highly functioning nervous system.
像水熊虫一样
And one that, like the Tardigrade,
跟菌类有共同的基因信息
shares genetic information with mushrooms.
动物王国可能在六亿年前
The animal kingdom may have diverted
从真菌类演变而来
from its fungal counterparts 600 million years ago,
但是智人与我们的DNA超过一半是相同的
but Homo sapiens still share over half of our DNA with them.
你想用人类
You want to use a human?
优生学试验可是不被允许的
Eugenics experiments are forbidden.
我知道
I know.
因此我们需要更多的时间
And that's why we need more time.
我给你下过命令了
I gave you an order!
你明白吗
Do you understand?
萨鲁舰长 我知道你不高兴
Captain Saru, I understand that you are upset.
你负责指挥
You're in command.
现在是危机时期
It's a time of crisis.
你从小受到的教育是
And your culture trains you
时刻警惕着敌人
to be on the heightened lookout for enemies.
但我保证我不是敌人
But I assure you I'm not one of them.
你怎么敢像对待
How dare you treat me
你的外星研究对象一样对我
like one of your xenoanthropology subjects.
你不是敌人 博翰
You're not an enemy, Burnham.
你是一个狩猎者
You are a proven predator.
我这样说
And I know this
不仅仅因为我的本能
not only because my instincts tell me that you are,
你的行为也证明了这一点
but because your actions show me that you are.
拯救水熊虫并不能改变一个事实
Saving this Tardigrade will neither bring back
恰恰是这种行为
nor change the fact that this is exactly the kind of behavior
害死了乔久舰长
that killed Captain Georgiou.
舰桥呼叫舰长
Bridge to the captain.
我们已经找到
We believe we have identified the battle cruiser
拘押卢卡舰长的战舰
that is holding Captain Lorca.
收到
Acknowledged.
斯塔麦兹上尉
Lieutenant Stamets,
让引擎上线
bring the drive back online
让水熊虫准备好跃进
and prepare the Tardigrade to jump.
你去房♥间禁闭
Confine yourself to quarters immediately.
成熟点 好好说 别动手
Now, let's be adults and use our words.
偷食物只是幌子
Stealing food was just a diversion.
我们说的话都被你
You've been transmitting everything we say
告诉敌人了
to the enemy.
我到这里的时候
When I first got here,
在谈话里藏了些小陷阱
I dropped a little conversational nugget
来试验你们两个是否可信
to see if either of you could be trusted.
是啊
Yeah.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表