这些是银河系里最致命的武器
These are some of the deadliest weapons in the galaxy.
我研究战争
I study war.
这里就是我改良武器的实验室
And this is where I hone my craft.
我试图从最好的里面借鉴经验
I try to learn from the best.
这里
Here.
我认为 在这你能找到举世无双的奇宝
Now this, I think, you'll find uniquely interesting.
你之前见过一次
You've met once before.
它天生厌恶光亮 跟我一样
It has a natural aversion to light, same as me.
你为什么要把这么危险的东西
Why would you keep something so dangerous
带到自己的船上
on board your own ship?
那家伙杀死了格伦号♥上数十个克林贡人
That thing killed a dozen Klingons on the Glenn,
然而他们身上没有一丁点长剑的刮痕
and there's not a scratch on it from their bat'leths.
如果我们想要赢得胜利
If we're gonna win this thing,
如果我们还有拯救联邦
if we're gonna have a chance of saving
以及联邦中所有人的机会
the Federation and everyone in it,
我们就要有能用的最好的武器
we need the best weapons available.
所以爪子里的什么材料
So what material is in a claw
能撕开舰船的外壳
that can shred the hull of a ship?
什么做成的兽皮能抵挡得住
What's a hide made of that can withstand the firepower
相位武器致命的炮火
of a phaser set to kill?
我需要你找到这种材料
I need you to find out...
把它变成武器
and weaponize it.
特库巫马 大人
自从您的舰船废弃以及战争开始
已经有六个月的时间了
我们被抛弃 深陷绝望
您的追随者饥饿难耐
请帮助我给他们指引补给的方向
你现在是艺术家了
这是所有我们搜索过
碎石场中碎片的轨道
根本就没有我们需要用来
重启引擎的猛禽舰
有一艘舰船
我们不要再讨论这个话题了
神舟号♥就在攻击范围内
它可能已经被遗弃了
但是它还有一套完整的双锂处理单元
就是这艘船打败了特酷巫马
将他们的技术与我们的相融直就是亵渎神明
我们把它的船长吃了的时候你可没这么愤怒
你从她光滑的头盖骨上取肉吃的时候你笑了
特库巫马在我的怀里死去时
我发誓要让他的圣火一直点亮
抵抗同化作用
指引他的追随者
可是现在他们却在这艘鬼船上
因饥饿而逐渐死去
他的传奇也随之逝去
这是我不能容忍♥的
如果纯净只能走向死亡
那又有什么好处
我的父亲是特库巫马的血亲
但是我母亲是魔凯家族的
守护者部落 欺骗者 编造谎言的人
我还是小孩子的时候
她给了我一把长剑
让我挖开自己的心脏
从两个家族中选择一个
但是
我建立了一座桥梁侍奉二主
现在轮到你去建了
走进那座墓地
把神舟的处理单元拿回来
为了你的子民着想
你必须去那艘船上
扫描显示它有可能是一种基于素食需求的生物
Scans indicate a diet likely based on foraging for vegetation,
或者其他被动获取营养的方式
or other passive means of obtaining nutrition.
卢卡认为你我可以组成一个很好的小组
Lorca thought you and I would make a good team.
你的科学知识加上我的战术
Your science, my tactics.
我们就可以一起对付卢卡的小怪物了
Together, we can deal with Lorca's little monster.
你怎么知道它是怪物 中校
How do you know it's a monster, Commander?
因为我见识过它的能力
Because I've seen what it's capable of.
你也见过
So have you.
我们就叫它死神吧
Let's call it Ripper.
长得就像
That's what it looks like.
行为也像
That's what it does.
你的死神 似乎跟水熊虫类
Your Ripper... appears to share some natural traits
有些共同之处
with the tardigrade species.
在地球上的水中生活的温顺的生物
A docile creature that lives in the waters of the Earth.
一种微生物
A micro-animal
能够在极冷
capable of surviving extreme heat
和冰点以下的温度生存
and sub-freezing temperatures.
你说的是"微观的"吗
Did you say "Microscopic"?
在我们这里变成了宏观的
In our case, somehow, macroscopic.
它是怎么登上格伦号♥的
How did it get on the Glenn?
不久前的飞船日志全都损坏了
All the recent logs were corrupted.
但格伦号♥舰长在更早的日志中记录到
But the Glenn's captain made an earlier entry
保安警戒检测到一个偷渡者
that security detected a stowaway.
船体没有损坏
There was no hull breach,
运输艇的层级缓冲液
and no unregistered microbiota
也没有任何未登记的微生物群
in the transporter's pattern buffer.
但我们发现它在船体下层甲板里四处搜寻
But this was found, rummaging around in the lower cargo decks.
我们得找点卢卡能用来对付这家伙的东西
We need to find something Lorca can use on this thing.
毒气袋 疼痛诱导剂 愤怒腺体
Poison sacks, pain inducers, rage glands.
你在以外表和过去的单一事件
You judge the creature by its appearance,
评判这个生物
and by one single incident from its past.
它从生理上看并不具攻击性
Nothing in its biology suggests it would attack,
除非是为了自卫
except in self-defense.
中校 这是一种未知外星生物
Commander, this creature is an unknown alien.
它的身份不会因你的想法而改变
It can only be what it is, not what you want it to be.
我对瓦肯星谚语真是没什么好感
It's amazing how much I hate Vulcan proverbs.
你是新来的
You're new here,
那我就告诉你一条真理
so let me share a piece of wisdom.
卢卡对你的身份不感兴趣
Lorca isn't interested in what you are.
他只看中你的能力
He's interested in what you can do for him.
如果他想让我们把这生物用于战争
And if he needs us to make that thing useful in his war effort,
我们就得听命完成
that's what we're gonna do.
康韦尔上将
Admiral Cornwell.
我不知道你在进食 舰长
I didn't realize you were eating, Captain.
请原谅我的不合礼节
Excuse the breach of protocol.
我们刚从科凡2号♥小行星收到求救信♥号♥♥
We just received a distress signal from the planetoid
一个采矿殖民地...
Corvan 2, a mining colony...
在安利图系统附近 我知道那里
Near the Aneto system. I know it.
现在传送信♥号♥♥过来
Sending it through now.
我们受到了克林贡人的攻击
We're under Klingon attack.
我们的巡逻舰均已受损
Our patrol ships have been destroyed.
磁力护盾在炮击下性能削弱
Our magnetic shields are degrading under bombardment.
在6小时后将完全失效
They will fail in six hours.
妈妈
Mommy!
寻找掩护
Find cover!
我们需要立即撤...
We need immediate evacua...
我们需要立即撤...
We need immediate eva...
传输结束
联邦40%的二锂矿来自科凡2星
Corvan 2 generates 40% of the Federation's dilithium.
管道切断 意味着一半的星舰将停飞
The pipeline's cut off, that's half the fleet grounded.
克林贡人伏击了
The Klingons ambushed the blockade
保护着殖民地的封锁线 现在
that was protecting the colony, and now,
距离最近的联邦星舰赶去需要84小时
the closest Federation ship is 84 hours away.
舰队里唯一有可能
Yours is the only ship
及时赶到的就是你的星舰
in the fleet with a chance of getting there on time.
发现号♥准备好跃进了吗
Is the Discovery ready to jump?
我说过我们随时准备着听您召唤
I told you we'd be ready when you called,
我们准备好了
and we are.
发现号♥顺利完成过许多次小跃进
The Discovery's made dozens of small jumps with no issues.
我们此次会完成全距离跃进
We can make it the full distance.
你没有丝毫担心吗
You have no doubts?
没有
None.
我们并未准备好完成如此长距离的跃进
There's no way in hell we'll be ready to jump that far.
你告诉我你知道格伦号♥的失败原因
You told me you knew why the Glenn failed.
格伦号♥在离开菌丝体平面时
The Glenn crashed into an undetectable
与无法探测的
Hawking radiation firewall
霍金辐射火墙相撞
when it exited from the mycelial plane.
因此 星舰上所有生物材料都甩了出去
As a result, all the biologicals on board spun out.
你能阻止悲剧再次发生 对吗
You can prevent that from happening again, right?
对
Yes.
所以还有什么问题
So what's the problem?
舰长
Captain.
正如我所说
As I've explained to you,
我们每次尝试长距离跃进
every time we try a long jump,
都将丧失导航稳定性
we lose navigational stability.
记得吗 跃进是概率性事件
Remember? Jumping is probabilistic.
跃进距离越长
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表