提利舰长
Captain Tilly.
什么风把你吹来
To what do I owe the pleasure?
我们可以为你做什么
And how can I return the favor?
只有敌人血染我的制♥服♥
The only pleasure I take is from the blood of my enemies
我才会高兴
staining my uniform,
康纳舰长
Captain Connor.
你认识他吗
You know him?
他是神舟上的操作官
He was my ops officer on the Shenzhou.
我亲眼看见他在双星战役里死了
I watched him die at the Battle of the Binary Stars.
我知道我们会遇见熟人
I knew we'd encounter familiar faces.
但这里居然是这样的吗
But is this what it's gonna be like here?
在普来西小行星带
While scouring the asteroid belts of Porathia,
搜捕叛军时
searching for hidden rebels,
我找到了一艘失控的穿梭机
I happened to come across a disabled shuttle.
在里面 我找到了
Inside, I found something
可能会令你感兴趣的东西
I think you'll find most interesting.
表演时间
Showtime.
博翰舰长
Captain Burnham.
我们以为你
We-we thought you were...
你以为的正是我想让你们看到的假象
You thought exactly what I wanted you and everyone else to think.
尤其是他
Especially him.
这是我抓到这个叛徒的唯一方法
It was the only way I could capture this traitor.
真是机智
Most ingenious.
我不需要你的夸赞 康纳
I don't need your compliments, Connor.
我要我的船
I need my ship.
当然
Of course.
我想你应该把她保管得很好
I expect you've kept her in perfect condition?
是 舰长
Yes, Captain.
过来见我
Then bring her to me.
我们在这里已经牵制住了一队叛军
We have a rebel group pinned down in this system.
最好是您能过来
It would be better if you come to us.
这是你对待失踪多时的舰长的方式吗
Is that how you treat your long lost captain.
你如果这样欢迎我
If you greeted me that way, Connor,
我会割下你的舌头用来舔我靴子
I'd cut out your tongue and use it to lick my boots.
我们会改变航线
We will alter course
前来与发现号♥汇合 博翰舰长
to the Discovery at once, Captain Burnham,
我们会为您的到来准备周全
and prepare for your arrival.
你最好准备好了
Be sure that you do.
你找我 医生
You called, Doc?
-找到什么了吗 -是
- You find anything? - Yeah. Um...
你之前是否接受过
have you ever received any...
神经治疗
neurological therapies
或者骨髓缩减治疗
or marrow-diminution procedures before?
-我没做过 -你的器官上
- No. Not that I know of. - 'Cause there are masses
有巨大的疤痕组织
of scar tissue surrounding all of your organs.
是的 折磨的痕迹
Right. From my torture.
是 这是你上船时
Right, that's what the computer concluded
电脑的初步结论
when you first came aboard.
但 我多做了一些测试
But... I've run more advanced tests, and...
如果这个软骨形成细胞扫描结果正确的话
if I'm reading these chondroblast-cell scans correctly,
克林贡对你做的那些事只可能是
what the Klingons did to you can only be described as...
磨骨
...bone-crushing.
他们割开你的四肢
They opened up your limbs.
缩短了你的桡骨
And they appear to have shortened your radius,
你的股骨
your femurs,
甚至你的脊柱
even your spinal cord.
你想说什么
What are you getting at?
目前只是理论上 泰勒
Well, this is just a theory, Tyler, but...
但记得我们确认过
remember we confirmed that no personality engrams
在你本人人格之外没有记忆痕迹吗
were hidden under your native identity?
-对 -好吧
- Okay. - Well...
一些研究表明
there's some research that suggests that
新的人格可以被放在
a new personality could be placed...
上面
atop it,
就像是叠加
like an overlay, with...
在下面的人格还是完好无损
the original personality still intact underneath.
看来是克林贡改变了你
It appears that the Klingons have transformed you.
由表及里
Both mentally and physically.
变成了什么
Into what?
我们必须要弄明白
That's what we have to figure out.
医生 我来这里是要一个解决办法
Doc, I came here for a solution.
而你说你可以解决 请坐
Now, you said you could fix it. Please, sit down.
这个任务需要我
I'm needed on a mission!
恐怕没有经过进一步检查你哪里都去不了
I'm afraid you're not going anywhere without further examination.
-他们需要我 -够了
- They need me! - Well, that's just it.
就我所知
As far as I'm concerned...
你不是你了
you're not you.
敌人来了
The enemy is here.
曲速信♥号♥♥接近
Incoming warp signature.
帝国星舰神舟号♥在接近
ISS Shenzhou approaching.
天啊
My God.
舰长 他们在呼叫我们
Captain, we're being hailed.
开放一个频道
Open a channel.
通知神舟号♥ 传送三名船员过去
Inform Shenzhou, three to beam over.
是 长官
Aye, sir.
要照顾她
Gonna look after her.
萨鲁先生 由你指挥了
Mr. Saru, you're in charge now.
而对于所有别的星舰船员来说是你指挥官
Well, I guess you're in charge to anybody off the ship...
基利舰长
Captain Killy.
保持安全距离
Maintain a safe distance.
距离够近能在博翰拿到
Close enough to transport us back
挑战号♥文件的瞬间就能把我们传送回去
as soon as Burnham gets her hands on the Defiant files.
我不会让你失望的 长官
I won't let you down, sir.
我知道你不会
I know you won't.
泰勒
Tyler.
你去哪了
Where were you?
我不确定 长官
I-I'm not sure, sir.
什么
What?
我的拖延没任何借口
There's no excuse for my tardiness.
抱歉 舰长
Sorry, Captain.
别再道歉了
No more apologies.
从今以后我们都是人族
From now on, we're Terrans.
礼仪是弱点 会毁了我们的
Decency is weakness, will get us killed.
事关这艘船上所有人
And the lives of everyone on this ship
和联邦所有人的性命
and in the Federation are at stake.
所以你放手去做
So you do what you must.
无所顾忌
Whatever you must.
对任何人
To anyone.
你明白吗
Understand?
-是 舰长 -明白了
- Aye, Captain. - Clear, Captain.
或许这是你最后一次叫我舰长了
Guess that's the last time you're calling me "Captain."
希望只是暂时的
Hopefully, just for a while.
准备好了吗
You ready?
传送
Energize.
博翰舰长
Captain Burnham.
欢迎回到神舟号♥
Welcome back to the Shenzhou.
我们做了一些修改
We've made some modifications.
换掉了侧矢量传输系统
Replaced the lateral-vector transport systems.
让我来接这个混♥蛋♥
Let me take this bastard off your hands.
他是活该受罪
He's due for a world of pain.
别碰他
Keep your hands off him.
你觉得我会随便让任何人来掌握
You think I'd let just anyone control the fate
银河系最高悬赏对象的命吗
of the most valuable bounty in the galaxy?
我会亲自把卢卡带去禁闭舱
I'll take Lorca to the brig personally.
船上不少人都想要
There are any number of souls on board
为了自己的荣耀端上他的头
looking to serve up his severed head for their own glory.
当然 我送你 舰长
Of course. I'll escort you, Captain.
给叛徒卢卡预留了
Only the finest agonizer booth
最痛苦的惩罚
reserved for the treacherous Lorca.
绝对不行
Absolutely not.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表