And, uh, I know you always have to remind me, but, uh,
但培养舱的理想湿度
the ideal moisture level in the cultivation bay,
相对湿度是85% 还是87%
is-is it 85% or 87% relative humidity?
我... 我只是希望...
I was just, I was hoping I could, um,
可以通过熟悉的东西唤醒他的记忆
maybe j-jog his memory with familiar things.
也就是他觉得我有多烦人
Mainly, how annoying he finds me.
他现在处于神经系统失调状态
He's in a state of neurological disregulation
我从未遇见过这种情况
unlike any I've ever seen.
-这是个宫殿 -保罗
- It's a palace. - Paul.
-去宫殿 -别 保罗
- To the palace. - Paul, no.
天啊
Oh, my God.
我没事
I'm okay.
非常抱歉
I'm so sorry.
我应该在发现跃进的副作用之时
I should have told you as soon as I found out
就马上告诉你的
about the side effects from the jumps.
我不应该隐瞒
I shouldn't have kept it a secret.
保罗是你的上级 这是他的命令
Paul is your superior officer, he gave you an order.
不是你的错
You didn't do this.
-说曹操 曹操到 -候补军官
- Speak of the devil. - Cadet.
-请回避 -是的 长官
- Excuse us. - Yes, sir.
他怎样了
How is he?
间歇性精神紧张
Alternately catatonic,
然后不断地说胡话
then prone to bursts of nonsensical speech.
为了他自己的安全先关起来
He's contained for his own safety,
他的肾上腺素一直不受控制地飙升
and his adrenals are spiking uncontrollably.
我不知道他能否完全恢复
I don't know if he'll ever be the same,
更别说要他再次跃进
let alone if he'll ever jump again.
我知道你把这事怪在我头上
Yeah, I know you blame me for this,
你没错
and you're right.
我是舰长 我要为他的安危负责
I'm his captain, I'm responsible for his well-being.
是啊
Yes.
以前是
You were.
很幸运 现在他的安危要靠我了
Fortunately, his well-being falls to me, now.
恐怕不是
I'm afraid not.
我要把他转给另一位医生
I've decided to hand his case over to another doctor.
不行
No.
医学需要专业的客观性
Medicine requires professional objectivity,
寇波医生 你的偏见
Dr. Culber, and your... bias,
你的个人偏见与此不符
your personal bias compromises that,
这会影响到他的康复
it compromises his recovery.
你突然间开始关心程序了
Oh, suddenly, you care about protocol.
你要我伪造斯塔麦兹的病历
You wanted me to fake Stamet's medical records
以混淆视听
as a smoke screen.
我为你争取到了时间
I bought you time so that you could...
这样你就可以逼他跃进
push him into all those jumps
以突破克林贡隐形技术
and break the Klingon cloak.
他办到了
So he did.
我们办到了
So we did.
我最有资格照顾他
I'm the most qualified to care for him.
你真的想他好起来吗
Do you even want him to get better?
还是这一切正中你下怀
Or did you want all of this to happen?
你显然过于情绪化 无法处理这件事
You're clearly too emotional to be able to handle this.
也许我也感情用事了
Maybe I let my emotions carry me away.
我需要赢下战争
My need to win the war...
看看我们的后果
And look where it got us.
执行命令吧
You have your orders.
所有人员注意
Attention all personnel...
我在飞船残骸中探测到
I'm detecting what looks to be
克林贡的核心数据库
a Klingon central data core in that wreckage.
就在你前方两百米处的
It's inside a larger debris array
飞船碎片群内
about 200 meters ahead of you.
幸好传感器能用了
Glad the sensors are working again.
瓦肯高等数学吗 科学专家
Vulcan high-level math, Specialist?
和一些老式的人类诀窍 上尉
And some good old-fashioned human know-how, Lieutenant.
收到
Copy that.
数据不错 舰长
Readings are good, Captain.
核心数据库应该没有受损
I think the data core is intact.
如果能带回舱内 我们就可以快速获知
If we can bring it on board, we can get a crash course
克林贡人对这个宇宙的所有认识
on what those Klingons knew about this universe.
继续提取
Proceed with the extraction.
正在靠近驾驶员座舱
Closing in on the cockpit.
数据库是主计算机的一部分
The core is likely part of the main computer
位于飞船后部
located at the rear of the ship.
应该很容易提取
It should be easy enough to extract.
看到尸体了
Seeing bodies in there.
为什么他没有保持航线
Why can't he maintain a course?
飞船失去控制了吗
Is the flight control malfunctioning?
博翰
Burnham.
飞船残骸内没有任何生命迹象 上尉
There are no life signs in that wreckage, Lieutenant.
你很安全
You're all clear.
准备好开始了吗
Ready to proceed?
泰勒
Tyler.
他在干什么
What the hell is he doing?
泰勒上尉
Lieutenant Tyler.
进去提取数据
Get in there and extract that data core.
收到 长官
Aye, sir.
正在进行中
Proceeding.
正在接近克林贡突袭机
Approaching the Klingon raider.
尸体是...
The bodies are...
瓦肯人和安多利人的
A Vulcan and Andorian.
瓦肯人和安多利人
A Vulcan and an Andorian?
操纵着克林贡飞船
Commanding a Klingon ship?
我定位到了数据库
I've located the data core.
看起来是完好无损的
Looks intact.
为了更好提取数据
But I'll have to clear some of the hull around it
我要用激光炮处理一下船体
with the laser cannon to extract cleanly.
请格外小心 上尉
Proceed with extreme caution, Lieutenant.
就算是很小的缺口也会损坏数据
Even the slightest nick could corrupt the data
或是把整个数据库毁掉
or destroy the core completely.
碎片表面分♥析♥无法得出结论
Debris surface analysis is non-conclusive.
好了
Got it.
尽快送到工程部 上尉
Get it to engineering as fast as possible, Lieutenant.
你也可以松一口气了
You can relax, too.
他安全了
He's safe now.
长官
Sir?
我要确定无论什么情况下
I need to know that I can rely on my crew
我可以信任我的船员有专业表现
to act professionally at all times.
尤其是当下 我们处于危险中
Particularly now. We're in dangerous waters.
所以
So...
我可以信任你吗 博翰
Can I count on you, Burnham?
当然 长官
Yes, sir.
好的
Good.
你站那做什么
What are you doing, standing there?
你再也伤害不了我了
You can't hurt me anymore.
我为什么要伤害你
Now, why would I want to hurt you?
在监狱舰船上
What did you do to me?
你对我做了什么
On the prison ship.
告诉我
Tell me.
你知道我们做了什么
You know what we did.
我们一起做的
We did it together.
很多事情
So many things.
你的口味很独特
You have such appetites.
你胁迫了我
You forced me.
那样想会让你觉得好受些吗
Does thinking that make you feel better?
我眼前闪过一些片段
I'm having flashes of things...
我不记得的片段
things... I don't remember.
流程 手术
Procedures. Surgeries.
泰勒宝贝
Sweet Tyler.
打开这个牢房♥
Open this cell,
我就把你想知道的一切都告诉你
and I'll tell you everything you want to know.
非常好
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表