images of my universe.
这解释了我看到的那些
That explains what I've been seeing.
宫殿的画面
Visions of a palace.
提利是舰长
Tilly as a captain.
我以为我疯了
I thought I was going insane,
但这只是你联♥系♥我
but it was just you reaching out.
-出口在哪里 -那要看你的了
- Where's the exit? - Well, that's where you come in.
你是导航员 把我们领出去
You're the navigator-- navigate us the hell out.
去我的实验室看看
Let's get to my lab.
可能在那里
Maybe it's there.
那是什么
What is that?
菌丝网络有点问题
There's something wrong inside the network.
有些地方坏了 你不会想去那里的
Something corrupted. You don't want to get swept up in it--
我去过一次 然后几天找不到路
I did once and was lost for days.
工程部在那里
Engineering is that way.
我们走吧
Let's go.
敌人在这里
The enemy is here.
在那里
It's over there.
欢迎来到出口
Welcome to our way out.
帝国的大人们
Lords of the Empire,
尊贵的客人们
privileged guests,
至高无上的女王陛下万岁
all hail her most Imperial Majesty,
祖国♥之♥母♥
Mother of the Fatherland,
瓦肯君王
Overlord of Vulcan,
克罗诺斯之主
Dominus of Qo'nos...
安多女王
Regina Andor.
皇帝万岁
All hail the Emperor,
奥古斯都·菲利帕·乔久
Philippa Georgiou Augustus
女皇之后 人马星之主
Iaponius Centaurius.
皇帝万岁
All hail the Emperor!
陛下 我为您带来
Emperor, I present to you,
迈克·博翰 帝国星舰神舟号♥舰长
Captain Michael Burnham of the Imperial Starship Shenzhou.
博翰舰长
Captain Burnham.
我以为我再也看不到这张脸了
A face I thought I'd never see again in the flesh.
选一位
Choose one.
你应当知道如何选择一位凯尔比人
You should know what you're looking for in a Kelpien.
那位
That one.
走
Move.
你给我们带了礼物
You brought us a gift.
加百利·卢卡舰长
Captain Gabriel Lorca.
前来接受皇帝审判
Delivered to the Emperor's justice.
迟到太久的审判
And long overdue.
你以为我会给你跪下吗
You think I'm gonna bow to you?
我不会跪下
I don't bow.
你的生命将会漫长无涯 加百利
Your life will be long, Gabriel.
剩下的每一分一秒
And every single moment of it will be spent
都将会在折磨中度过
in our agonizers.
这对你的狂妄野心是个公正的惩罚
A fair price to pay for your vaulting ambition.
把他带去禁闭室C
Take him to Brig C.
新客人要用最好的房♥间
Only the finest for our new guest.
走吧
Let's go.
你冒着死的危险抓捕那位叛徒
You could have died hunting that traitor across the universe.
我
I...
很高兴你没死
am so happy you didn't.
让她休息一会 晚餐时带来我的府邸
Let her rest a bit and have her at my residence by dinner.
是 陛下
Yes, Emperor.
要说的太多了
There is so much to discuss.
一切都会像过去那样
Everything will be the way it was,
亲爱的女儿
dear daughter.
肮脏的人类
让我死吧
我不知道还能对他做什么 长官
I don't know what else to do with him, sir.
他毁了一张医疗床 摔碎了扫描仪
He's damaged a biobed, wrecked our scanning array.
-用镇静剂 -已经用了
- Well, sedate him. - I have.
我会以特库巫马之名杀了你们
是的 他在说克林贡语
Yes, that's Klingon.
博翰说他声称自己是克林贡人
Burnham said he claimed to be a Klingon,
但这是怎么做到的
but how could that be possible?
他的基因符合
His genome matches the one we have
数据库中阿什·泰勒上尉的基因
for Lieutenant Ash Tyler in our Starfleet database.
然而他的脑波图像非常不规则
His brainwave patterns, however, are highly irregular.
除非有人告诉我如何在星舰军官的身体里
Unless someone can tell me how they put a Klingon inside
塞一个克林贡人
a Starfleet officer's body,
我不知道我们如何治疗他
I don't know how we can treat him.
中校
Commander.
中校
Commander.
博翰 她还好吗
Burnham, is she all right?
-她没事 -太好了
- She's fine. - Good.
萨鲁
Saru.
帮帮我 求你了
Help me, please.
给他再来一针 现在
Dose him again. Now, please.
晚餐很好吃 和以前一样
The food is delicious, as always.
没有人比帝国厨师更擅长料理凯尔比人了
No one prepares Kelpien like the Imperial chef.
尝尝我的神经节
Here, have my ganglia.
你值得吃点好的
You deserve a treat.
您太慷慨了
You're too generous.
那你为什么离开我
Why would you leave me, then?
我给了你一切
I gave you everything.
最好的教育 想象不到的财富
Best education, riches beyond imagination,
甚至你自己的星舰
even your own ship.
我在神舟上赢得了自己的指挥权
I earned my command on the Shenzhou.
你在哈拉克却犹豫了
You were hesitant to use it back at Harlak.
那些叛军差点就逃跑了
Those rebels could have escaped.
我不得不自己动手
I had to dispatch them myself.
一切都在我的控制之下
I had it under control.
你变软弱了
You've grown soft.
你变残酷了
And you've grown cruel.
如果你想我 就说出来
If you miss me, then say it.
不然的话 就放我走
Otherwise, let me be.
我以为你死了
I thought you were dead.
卢卡到处都有眼线
Lorca's men are everywhere.
甚至在这条船上
Even here aboard this ship.
如果你知道我还活着 他们也会知道
If you had known I was alive, they would have known, too.
这样就没办法
It would have been impossible
像我现在这样伏击他
to ambush him the way that I did.
从来不知道你什么时候在撒谎
Never could tell when you were lying to me.
幸好 这次我知道
Fortunately, this time i know.
你总是想高我一筹 迈克
You always tried to outsmart me, Michael,
甚至还是孩子的时候 为什么
even as a child. Why?
因为失去了双亲
Was it the loss of your parents?
还是我对帝国的关注
My attention to the Empire?
或者 你天生这样
Or were you just built that way?
为什么你从来不会满足
Why were you never satisfied?
我知道你已经和卢卡同流合污
I knew you had become Lorca's collaborator,
你们在密谋杀了我
and you were conspiring to kill me
取得我的王位
and take my throne.
你们俩回来干什么
Why did the two of you come back here?
求你了 菲利帕
Please, Philippa.
现在叫我菲利帕了吗
It's "Philippa" now?
不久以前
Not so long ago,
还叫我母亲
it was "Mother."
守卫
Guards!
带她去王座室 集结我的议会
Take her to the throne room. Gather my council.
她要由我亲手以叛国罪处决
She is to be executed by my own hand for treason.
要指出网络上的出口
To map an exit from the network,
知道发现号♥从哪里进来
it's helpful to know exactly where Discovery entered
能帮我找到我们的方位
as a way to get our bearings.
一旦我知道
And once I know that,
我们就可以找到最佳出路
we can hunt for the best path out.
怎么了
What?
我们最后一次跃进的坐标不在这里
The coordinates of our final jump aren't here.
跟我说说你为什么这么没用
Tell me why you're not useless?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表