指挥中心
Command stations.
马上回来
Soon.
斯塔麦兹先生
Mr. Stamets,
我们要让这艘疲惫的星舰靠岸吗
shall we dock this weary vessel?
是 舰长
Yes, Captain.
星际基地46号♥附近有个卫星
There is a moon near Starbase 46,
我知道他们有
and I understand they have
最负盛名的卡西里歌♥剧院
the most esteemed Kasseelian opera house,
现在正在演出《波西米亚人》
where they are currently performing La bohéme.
我可以和你同去
I could be your date.
你是说你会陪我看那个吗
Are you saying you'll actually sit through that with me?
就这一次跃进
Just this jump...
然后我就会有
and then I'm going to have
很多自♥由♥时间了
a lot of free time on my hands.
导航控制
孢子跃进坐标
我们回家吧
Let's go home.
怎么回事 候补军官
Talk to me, cadet.
电脑显示
The computer is reading it
这个导航步骤不完整
as an incomplete navigation sequence.
他不行了 检测到白质有很高信♥号♥♥
He's crashing. I'm detecting white matter hyperintensity.
他怎么了
What's wrong with him?
他的眼睛怎么了
What-What's happening to his eyes?
好多
So many...
我都能看到了
I can see them all.
无限的序列
Infinite permutations.
这
It's...
太壮观了
magnificent.
保罗
Paul!
保罗
Paul.
星舰状态
Ship-wide status.
一些结构损坏
Some structural damage,
但所有系统正常运行
but all systems are holding.
萨鲁先生
Mr. Saru,
这是什么
what am I looking at?
我...不太确定
I, uh, I'm not quite sure.
但我不能用标准方法
But I'm unable to confirm our position
确认我们的位置
using standard procedures.
传感器已经乱套了
Sensors are going haywire.
星际基地在哪
Where is our starbase?
并不在应该在的位置
Not where it should be.
围着我们的是克林贡飞船残骸吗
Is that Klingon wreckage surrounding us?
舰长
Captain...
我恐怕不知道我们在哪了
I'm afraid I don't know where we are.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表