康韦尔上将的紧急医疗飞船
Admiral Cornwell's emergency medical shuttle
已经成功抵达星际基地88号♥
has successfully arrived at Starbase 88.
她现在正在接受手术
She's currently undergoing surgery.
据说她会完全康复
I am told she should make a total recovery.
真是好消息
It's excellent news.
请向她传达我的祝福
Make sure to send her my best.
帕沃星球安全了 破坏隐形罩算法
Planet of Pahvo is safe, the cloak-breaking algorithm
现在正在全星际舰队中进行优化
is being refined for fleet-wide use as we speak,
在11小时内会通过安全频道
and will be transmitted on a secure channel to you
传送给你
in just under 11 hours.
越快越好
The sooner, the better.
有人报告隐形克林贡飞船
There are reports of cloaked Klingon vessels
在接近我们的边境 也在接近你
advancing on our borders, and on you.
战争还没打赢
The war is not won yet.
但你增加了星际舰队
But you have increased the likelihood
获胜的几率 尽管你用了
of a victory for Starfleet, despite your...
不正当的手段
unorthodox methods.
我就当你在夸我了
I'm gonna take that as a compliment.
现在是时候让发现号♥回到安全区了
Now it is time for Discovery to return to safety.
到星际基地46号♥报到
Report to Starbase 46.
你会发现你所做的
You will find that your accomplishments
并不是默默无闻的
have not gone unnoticed.
星际舰队司令想嘉奖你为
Starfleet Command would like to award you
荣誉勋章
with the Legion of Honor.
我很期待能当面恭喜你
I look forward to congratulating you in person.
通话完毕
Transmission ended.
看起来你恢复得不错
Looks like you cleaned up nicely.
寇波医生做的
Dr. Culber.
想进来吗
You want to come in?
被击毁了 死亡飞船
It's gone-- the Ship of the Dead.
帕沃星球安全了
The planet of Pahvo is safe.
我们成功了
We did that.
不
No.
是你成功了
You did that.
谢谢你
So thank you...
在那里没有放弃我
for not giving up on me back there.
我想知道一些事
I need to know something.
你摆出一副
You put on a facade,
好像在你身上发现的一切都会消失的样子
like everything that's happened to you just washes off.
我很羡慕你这一点
I actually envied that about you.
但当你看到那个克林贡人的时候
But when you saw that Klingon...
她对你来说是什么人
Who is she to you?
我觉得你已经知道了
I think you already know.
你曾经是她的囚犯
You were her prisoner.
对
Yeah.
她叫拉瑞尔
Her name is L'Rell.
她就是我那天和洛卡舰长离开她的的飞船后
She's the reason I've had nightmares every night since the day
我每天都会做噩梦的原因
Captain Lorca and I fled her ship.
她也是我还活着的唯一原因
She's also the only reason I'm still alive.
227天
227 days.
但他们中的一个让我发现
But it only took one of 'em to realize
我不会活着回来
I wasn't gonna make it out alive.
除非我做出选择
Not unless I made a choice.
你做了什么
What did you do?
我活下来了
I survived.
那个克林贡人
That-that Klingon...
不仅仅俘虏了我
was more than just my captor.
她还折磨了我
She was my torturer.
她对我
One who took a...
特别地
particular...
有兴趣
interest in me.
但我看到的是生存之道
But I saw a way out.
能活过第一天
Way-way to live past day one,
第十天 20天 97天
day ten, day 20, day 97.
我顺应了这种行为
I encouraged it.
她病态的喜好 她对我的狂热
Her sick affections, her obsession with me,
因为如果我没有的话 就会像其他人一样死
because if I hadn't, I'd be dead like all the others.
然后我逃出来了
And I got out.
我可以活下去
I get to keep living my life.
关键是
The thing is...
如果这一切都没有发生
if none of that had happened,
我不会在这里 在这艘飞船上
I wouldn't be here... on this ship
和你在一起
with you.
这几乎让一切都值得了
And that almost makes it... worth it.
很奇怪吗
Is that weird?
不
No.
我也很高兴你能在这里
I'm glad you're here, too.
你可以照你该有的样子
You get to live your life...
去生活
way you deserve to.
没有战火纷飞
Not at war,
只有平静如水
but at peace.
我已经找到了平静
I've found peace.
就在这里
Right here.
他们要给我奖章
They wanted to give me a medal.
奖励我指挥这次任务 保卫帕沃
For leading the mission, saving Pahvo,
多讽刺啊
if you can believe the irony.
我让他们把奖章给你
I told them to give it to you.
这
That's, um...
不必这样 长官
not necessary, sir.
你完成了那些跃进 奋不顾身
You made the jumps, you risked everything.
没有你就没有这么好的结局
None of it would have been possible without you.
你的表现太出色了 克林贡人已经离开
You did it so well, the Klingons are on their way,
誓要报仇
hell-bent on revenge.
我希望我们能留下继续作战
I wish we could stay and fight,
但星际舰队让我们回到星际基地46号♥
but Starfleet wants us back at Starbase 46.
需要我跃进吗
Do you need me to jump?
我永远不会这样要求你
I would never ask that of you.
你做得够多了
You've done enough.
我们用曲速飞去星际基地46号♥ 会没事的
We'll warp to Starbase 46. We'll be fine.
但克林贡人
But the Klingons.
为把船员带回安全地区 我可以再跃进一次
I'll do one more jump to get the crew back to safety.
他们冒了足够多的险了
They've risked enough already.
如果你确定的话
If you're sure.
谢谢
Thank you.
是你让我们赢得这场战争 斯塔麦兹先生
We're gonna win this war on account of you, Mr. Stamets.
从今以后 就是发现号♥的全新篇章了
After this, it's a whole new chapter for Discovery.
你打开了通往
You've opened the door to a... whole new era
新的远征时代的大门
of exploration.
微跃进获取的数据
The data provided by the micro-jumps will push us closer
能让我们史无前例地接近
than we've ever been before to understanding
宇宙中的秘密
the mysteries of the universe.
不 舰长
No, Captain.
我只是说再跃进一次
I mean only one more jump.
等我们回去 我就退出
After we get back, I'm done.
在菌丝体网络中航行
Traveling the mycelial network is like commingling with
就像与我们对宇宙的理解中最抽象的尖端融合
the most abstruse blips of our celestial existence.
我通过绝无仅有的视角
I've seen these stars through a lens
看过这些星星
no one else has access to, and
这对我来说就够了
that has to be enough for me.
因为我需要星际舰队最好的医生
Because I need Starfleet's best doctors
来观察我的情况
to examine my condition
搞清楚我到底怎么了
and figure out what's been happening to me.
那就最后一次跃进
One last jump then.
你的联邦服役经历已经功德彪炳 上尉
You've served the Federation honorably, Lieutenant.
我永远会感谢你给我这么美的景色
Well, I'll always have you to thank for the view.
准备好了吗
You ready?
你对我做了什么
What did you do to me?
别担心
Do not worry.
我不会让他们伤害你的
I will never let them hurt you.
指挥中心
Command stations.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表