她是我的唯一了 求求你
She's all I got. Please, I'm begging you.
你是对的
Now, you-you're right.
这比我想象中的更艰难
It's been harder on me than I let on,
我在所有一切上都撒了谎 我需要帮助
and I lied about everything, and I need help.
我很讨厌我现在没办法分辨是不是真的是你
I hate that I can't tell if this is really you.
舰长 泰勒上尉刚刚回来了
Captain, Lieutenant Tyler has just returned.
他们找到沙瑞克大使
They have Ambassador Sarek,
但他身负重伤
but he is severely wounded.
我现在就去医疗舱
On my way to sickbay.
他会活下来的
He'll live.
寇波医生说他这种状况
Dr. Culber says he can't meet the Klingons
不能去见克林贡人了
in his condition.
和平对话的时限只剩几个小时了
The window for the talks closes in a few hours.
即使联邦想要参与
Even if the Federation wanted to step in,
他们都不可能及时赶到
they couldn't get there in time.
康韦尔上将可以
Admiral Cornwell could.
我们已经走了半路了
I mean, we're already halfway there.
她可以驾驶一艘外交官级的飞船
She could take an envoy,
一艘不足以让克林贡紧张的小飞船
small enough so as not to rattle the Klingons.
我了解她 她会尽力
I know her. She'd do anything
维护和平的可能
to keep the chance of peace alive.
你做得很好 博翰 你应该自豪的
You did well, Burnham. You should be proud.
即使会让我的瓦尔肯导师不悦
As much as it would displease my Vulcan mentor,
我现在感受到很多情感
I'm feeling a lot of emotions right now.
我不知道自豪在不在其中
I'm not sure pride is one of them.
但我确实要谢谢你
But I do want to thank you.
长官 你没必要为沙瑞克发动这次营救行动
Sir, you didn't have to mount this rescue mission for Sarek.
我不是为了他
I didn't do it for him.
我身边需要一个
I need a team around me
能和我共患难的团队
that's gonna help me carry the day.
这里就包括你
And that includes you.
所以我要正式宣布
So I'd like to make it official.
舰桥上有你的一个位置
There's a post waiting for you on the bridge--
科学专家
science specialist.
别想着拒绝
Don't even think about saying no.
我接受
I accept.
很好
Good.
能在您这样的舰长手下效力我很感激
I'm grateful to serve under a captain like you.
看到你恢复体力太好了
It's good to see your strength returning.
很遗憾
It is... unfortunate
我不能继续我的和平使命了
that I will not be able to continue my mission of peace.
你对于营救任务中
What do you recall of your rescue--
我们之间发生的事还记得多少
of what transpired between us?
我失去意识了 不是吗
I was unconscious, was I not?
你知道发生了什么
You know what happened.
你可以和我聊聊
You could talk to me about it.
帮我理解你做的事
Help me understand what you did.
这可以拉近我们的关系
It could make us grow closer,
而不是疏远
not further apart.
这是家人该做的事
That's what families do.
准确地说 我们没有血缘关系
Technically, we are not related.
别搪塞我
You can do better.
但我不会催你
But I won't push you.
我们有一天会有这段对话的
We'll have this conversation one day...
爸爸
Father.
我不想毁掉你的事业
I don't want to ruin your career,
但我回去后 我们需要谈谈
but when I return, we'll talk about
你退位的事情
how you step down.
你接受一些帮助后
And after you get some help,
我们可能会让你复职
maybe we'll get you back in that chair.
愿好运常伴勇者 上将
May fortune favor the bold, Admiral.
谈判好运
Good luck with your negotiation.
尽量缩短时间
Shaving off my time.
我给了你不好的建议
I gave you bad advice.
当上舰长的方法千千万
There are a million ways to get to the captain's chair.
你要发现自己的路
Find your own.
我已经发现了
I have.
绿茶
Green tea.
抗氧化物 生物碱
Exceptional source of antioxidants,
和氨基酸的绝佳来源
alkaloids, and amino acids.
你的瓦肯爸爸怎么样了
How's your Vulcan dad?
顽固不化
Stubborn and impenetrable.
一如既往
As always.
他说他完全不记得思想融合的事了
He claims he doesn't remember any of the mind-meld.
我当时在场看来成了好事
Well, good thing I was there, then.
意识证人
Mind-witness.
我一直知道我永远做不到他希望的那种人
I always knew I could never be who he wanted me to be.
但今天我发现
But I realized today...
他也一样
that it goes both ways.
他也永远给不了我要的东西
I'll never get from him what I want, either.
很难接受
It's tough.
没关系
It's okay.
一部分的我全无负担
Part of me feels unburdened.
但我还是为你的另一部分
Still, I'm sorry...
表示遗憾
for that other part of you.
谢谢
Thank you.
我的一生中 逻辑和感情
All my life, the conflict inside me
都在我心里斗争
has been between logic and emotion.
但现在推动我的是感情
But now it's my emotions that are fighting.
我想到他就想哭
I think about him, and I want to cry.
但我必须微笑
But I have to smile.
我感到愤怒 但我又想去爱
And I feel angry, but I want to love.
我很受伤 但又有希望
And I'm hurt, but there's hope.
这到底是怎么回事
What is this?
人都是这样
It's just being human.
迈克·博翰
Michael Burnham.
很高兴认识你
Pleased to meet you.
阿什·泰勒 我们见过了
Ash Tyler. We've met.
有吗
Have we?
再来一次
Let's try it again.
中立区
坎克里四号♥星
星球星际联邦向你们问好
Greetings from the United Federation of Planets.
很遗憾 沙瑞克大使不能参加会议
Unfortunately, Ambassador Sarek is unable to attend.
我是康韦尔上将 我代表他发言
I am Admiral Cornwell and will speak in his place.
感谢坎克里四号♥星的长老们
Thank you to the elders of Cancri IV
组织这次会议
for hosting this meeting.
我们希望这是为组成新的同盟
We hope it is the first step
迈出的第一步
toward creating new alliances.
我们也这样坚信
We are certain it will be.
你在吗 科尔将军
我在 狄娜思
很高兴看到
你们已经处理了坎克里的主人们
我希望抓到一个瓦肯高层
但抓了她更好
你们已经证明了自己的价值
欢迎你们加入我的克林贡联合帝国
还会因此获得使用飞船隐形膜的能力
很期待见到您 上将
I look forward to meeting you, Admiral.
那是个陷阱 长官
It was a trap, sir.
克林贡人抓走了上将
The Klingons have taken the Admiral.
他们的星舰正前往敌军的领空
Their ships are en route to enemy space now.
-我应该... -通知星际舰队指挥部
- Shall I... - Notify Starfleet Command.
请求指令
Ask for orders.
有问题吗
Is there a problem?
没有 长官
No, sir.
只是 过去
just, in the past,
对于这种情况
we have engaged in alternative thinking
我们遵循不同的想法
on these matters.
我们追她却又落入陷阱怎么办 萨鲁先生
What if we go after her and it's another trap, Mr. Saru?
你考虑到了吗
Did you consider that?
星际舰队不能失去发现号♥
Starfleet can't afford to lose the Discovery.
她比我们所有人都重要
She's bigger than all of us.
如果指令如此 我们会去营救上将
If so ordered, we will try and rescue the Admiral,
但没有授权不行
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表