问题是
Question is:
我该拿你怎么办
What am I gonna do with you?
我把你关进禁闭舱 有人就会死
I put you in the brig, someone's gonna die,
而我没有功夫操那个闲心
and I don't have the time for that kind of distraction.
你接受过高级量子物理学训练是吗
You have training in high-level quantum physics, don't you?
我的工程师告诉我需要三天
My engineers tell me it's gonna take three days
才能清除监狱里面的光线问题
to clear the lightning bugs out of the prison shuttle.
我在甲板上有东西
I have something on deck that requires
需要每一个训练过的人
every trained mind available.
你得帮帮我们
You're gonna help us out.
不
No.
不好意思
Excuse me?
不 谢谢你
No, thank you.
无意冒犯
Respectfully,
我的罪让我欠下了债
I owe a debt for my crime,
最好
and it'd be best...
我期望能在不参与任何事的情况下服刑
I'd prefer to serve my time without getting involved.
你觉得我会在意你期望什么吗
You think I care what your preferences are?
在你的飞船修好前 你会被派往一些舱室
Until your vessel's repaired, you'll be assigned to quarters
去工作
and put to work.
我不是个司机
I'm not a chauffeur.
在我的船上没有免费的票
There's no free rides on my ship.
你曾经是星舰的军官
You were once a Starfleet officer.
我会利用你 或者其他的方式
I will use you, or anything else I can,
来完成我的任务
to achieve my mission.
那是什么任务呢 长官
And what mission is that, sir?
当然是
To win the war,
赢下战争
of course.
把所有人带回家
Send everyone home.
安全又高兴
Safe and happy.
去吧
Dismissed.
你上日班 早八点会有护卫
You're on day shift. Escort at 0800 hours.
当你不工作时 你会被禁闭在舱室里
When you're not working, you're confined to quarters.
干什么呢
Working on what?
开灯
Lights.
这太棒了
This is so neat.
他们告诉我 因为我的特殊要求
They, uh, they told me, because of my special needs,
我不能有室友 让我有些失望
that I couldn't have a roommate, which was kind of a letdown,
因为室友就像是注定的朋友
because a roommate is, like, an automatic built-in friend,
然后他们告诉我我将有室友了
and... but then they told me that I was gonna have a roommate,
我猜就是你
and so now I-I guess that's you, and...
我是候补军官西尔维娅·提利
Um, hi. I'm-I'm Cadet Sylvia Tilly.
我紧张的时候话很多
I talk when I'm nervous.
我的指导员让我改一下
Um... my instructors advised me to work on that.
你为什么紧张
Why are you nervous?
我在想要不要告诉你你睡了我的床
I'm trying to decide if I should tell you that you took my bed.
认真的吗
Seriously?
我知道它们看起来一样 但我对聚酯
I know, they look the same, but, um, I-I'm allergic to polyester
和黏弹性的聚氨基甲酸酯海绵过敏
and viscoelastic polyurethane foam.
会导致时间的打呼噜
It results in chronic snoring.
这就是为什么我不能有室友
This is why I wasn't supposed to have a-a roommate...
没问题
No problem.
你叫什么
What's your name?
迈克
Michael.
我从来没有见过叫迈克的女性
I never met a female named Michael before.
你觉得你适合吗 我可以叫你米奇
Do you think that suits you? I'll call you Mickey.
我觉得那会亲近些
I think that's a little more approachable.
不 你不能
No, you won't.
好的 我不叫
Oh, yeah, no, I won't.
另一个
The only other
叫迈克的女性我只知道
female Michael I ever heard of
迈克·博翰 叛乱者
was Michael Burnham, the mutineer.
你不是她吧
You're not her, are you?
你是吗
Are you?
黑色警报
Black alert.
黑色警报
Black alert.
怎么回事
What's going on?
-没人给你做简报吗 -没有
- You weren't briefed? - No.
那我不能告诉你 对不起
Well, then I can't tell you. I'm sorry.
提利
Tilly...
这艘船上到底怎么回事
what the hell is going on on this ship?
物质合成完成
Matter synthesis complete.
所有人员注意
Attention, all personnel,
9号♥甲板战斗演练取消
battle drills for deck nine
请等待进一步通知
have been canceled until further notice.
萨鲁
Saru.
萨鲁大副
First Officer Saru.
请跟我来
With me, please.
你出名了
You're famous.
他们都想看一眼
They all want a peek.
恭喜你升职了
Congratulations on your promotion.
谢谢
Mm. Thank you.
上面对我在双星系统
Powers that be were impressed by my actions
战役中的表现印象深刻
at the Battle of the Binary Stars.
但 我自己认为
But... upon my own reflection of that day,
我只希望当时我能做到更多
my only wish is that I could have done more.
我能理解
I understand.
蓝莓
Blueberries.
监狱里的味道不一样
The ones in prison don't taste the same.
我想那应该是环境的问题
I suppose that is a function of the environment
而不是食物合成器有问题
you are eating them in instead of a food-synthesizer issue.
我想是吧
I suppose so.
那么多人要去那么多地方
So many people with so many places to go.
在发现号♥ 我们的设备可同时开展
On Discovery, our facilities can accommodate
300个独♥立♥的科学任务
300 discrete scientific missions.
星际舰队的记录
A Starfleet record.
所以这是艘科研舰吗
So this is a science vessel?
你被分配到工程部
You've been assigned to engineering.
斯塔麦兹上尉会给你具体任务
Lieutenant Stamets will task you with specific duties.
萨鲁
Saru...
萨鲁大副
First Officer Saru.
我看到你在舰长葬礼上的演讲录像
I saw a recording of the speech you gave at the captain's funeral.
讲得太好了
It was beautiful.
我以为我没机会亲自跟你说
I never thought I'd get a chance to say this to you.
我每天都在想那天发生的事
I think about what happened every day,
每时每刻 我欠你的
all the time, and I owe you.
我想说
I'm trying to say...
"对不起"
"I'm sorry"?
没错
Yes.
我相信你很后悔
I believe you feel regret.
但是
But...
在我心里 你很危险
in my mind, you are dangerous.
卢卡舰长不畏惧
Captain Lorca is a man who...
寻常人畏惧的东西
does not fear the things normal people fear.
但我会
But I do.
你是一个令人畏惧的人 麦克·博翰
And you are someone to fear, Michael Burnham.
我只想回穿梭机 中校
I just want to get back on that shuttle, Commander.
我不会在这给你添麻烦的
I won't make any trouble for you here.
这是肯定的
Well, that is certain.
但倘若你敢尝试 我一定会
But if you try, know that I intend to do a better job
比你更好地保护我的舰长
protecting my captain than you did yours.
我来找斯塔麦兹上尉
I'm looking for Lieutenant Stamets.
他在那里
He's in there.
那边闲人免入
That area's off-limits.
进去要经过呼吸审核
No entry without a breath print.
星际舰队的工程实验室从来不涉密
Starfleet doesn't keep its engineering labs classified.
这里是发现号♥
This is Discovery.
我建议你找个操作台
I recommend you find a station.
抱歉 这些操作台 我们有固定座位的
Sorry, these stations... uh, we-we have assigned seats.
你是谁
Who are you?
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表