to be highly unstable.
根据规定 我们必须把它转移
Now, according to regulations, we are required to transfer...
-遵守命令 -我不建议 舰长
- Belay that order. - I can't advise that, Captain.
《濒危物种法》写得很清楚
The Endangered Species Act is quite clear.
无视这些义务
Ignoring our duties
等于直接违反既定法律
would put us in direct violation of established laws,
会把舰长送上军事法庭
and subject our captain to court-martial.
把它传送到穿梭舱
Let's beam this thing into the shuttle bay and drop it off
然后尽快送至最近的保护区
at the nearest sanctuary as soon as we can.
舰长 我来处理吧
Captain, I'd like to run point on this, sir.
我作为科学专家 最有资格
As science specialist, I'm the most qualified
解决该生物的需求
to handle the needs of this creature.
这无所谓 我只想把事完成
I don't give a damn, I just want it done.
我请求对操作进行安全监督 舰长
I request security oversight of the operation, Captain.
这还是无所谓
I still don't give a damn.
去吧
Go.
斯塔麦兹上尉怎么知道
How could Lieutenant Stamets know
我们会撞见一只巨鲸
we were gonna run into a gormagander?
最近十年内星舰只发生过
There have only been 57 cases of near-misses
指有不安全倾向却未造成任何损失的事件
57例险兆事件
with starships in the last ten years.
几率几乎无法计算
The odds are almost incalculable.
...可能是...
...got to be a prospect...
我听说来了一个孤独的巨鲸
I hear we've got a lonely gormagander beaming in.
对
Yeah.
启动传送器
Activate transporter.
你认为这头鲸有防卫器官吗
You thinking this whale is armed?
只有医疗数据显示异常
Medical readings are abnormal, but nothing else is unusual.
我得走近点测取读数
I'm gonna get closer readings.
有发现了吗
You got something?
昏厥状态
Faint.
有能量印迹
An energy pattern.
就像一束传送光束
Almost like a transporter beam.
黑色警报 黑色警报
Black alert. Black alert.
我们为什么要准备跃进
Why are we preparing to jump?
孢子引擎已激活
Spore drive activated.
我没有下孢子跃进命令
I didn't order a spore jump.
我也没有激活孢子引擎 先生
I did not activate it, sir.
电脑 给我连接工程部
Computer, show me engineering.
拒绝指令
Denied.
泰勒 快去工程部
Tyler, get to engineering.
快快快
Go, go, go!
门从里面锁上了
Door's locked from the inside.
安全超控失效
Security override isn't functioning.
警告 引擎三分钟后严重过载
Warning, critical drive overload in three minutes.
欢迎孩子们 别拘束 我就没客气
Welcome, kiddies. Make yourselves at home. I have.
你是怎么逃出监狱的 穆德
How the hell did you get out of that prison, Mudd?
还记得我的多足朋友斯图尔特吗
You remember my multi-legged friend, Stuart?
我们所完成魔法般的壮举
Well, we performed a feat of magic
最厉害的逃脱大♥师♥看了都会脸红
that would make the most accomplished escape artist blush.
可惜的是 获得自♥由♥后
Alas, once free,
我们就分道扬镳了 虫子嘛 无忠诚可言
he went his own way. Bugs, no loyalty.
泰勒 你认识他
Tyler, you know this man.
他曾是我的狱友
He was my cellmate.
远离控制台 把手举起来
Back away from the console. Put your hands in the air.
我不想说第二遍 穆德
I won't ask you again, Mudd.
事实上你会的
Actually, you will.
但在那之前
But, before then,
你能告诉我这些控制装置怎么操作吗
would you please tell me how to work these controls?
我知道引擎系统正是
I understand that the drive system
这艘星舰的独特之处
is what's special about this ship.
退后 否则我们开枪了
Back away or we fire!
但我无论如何也无法...
But for the life of me, I can't...
...搞清楚这些新奇玩意儿是干嘛的
...figure out what these contraptions do
或者连接到何处
or what they connect to.
警告 引擎六十秒后严重过载
Warning, critical drive overload in 60 seconds.
我们能直接快进到你告诉我
Can we just jump ahead to the part where you tell me
系统操作方法的部分吗
how to make these systems operational, please?
克林贡人还等着我呢
I've got some Klingons on the hook.
你们可能得快点了
You might want to hurry.
我们快要进入重点了...
We're getting close to that point where, you know...
电脑 把入侵者传送到禁闭室
Computer, beam intruder to the brig.
我在室内的这一边
I've created a containment field to protect me
为自己建了一个隔离保护区
on this side of the room.
你真的认为我会忘了
You really think I would forget
取得对电脑的控制吗
to take control of the computer?
警告
Warning.
引擎严重过载
Critical drive overload.
你真是疯了
You are mad.
不
No.
我是穆德
I'm Mudd.
好了 你们谁能
Now, will one of you
告诉我怎么操作这个傻♥逼♥系统吗
tell me how to work this damn system?!
几天以来 这一次挺诡异的
As days go, this is a weird one.
斯塔麦兹 那个引擎
Stamets, the drive.
我知道 相信我
I know, believe me.
警告 引擎二十秒后严重过载
Warning, critical drive overload in 20 seconds.
我们之前都经历过这些了
We've been through all this before.
事实上是很多次
Um, multiple times, actually.
我真不想告诉你
And, I hate to tell you,
但我还没找到
but I have yet to find a way
我方获胜的方法
where it ends with a win for the home team.
警告 引擎过载严重
Warning, drive overload critical.
我们很快会再见
I'll see you again soon.
斯塔麦兹 等等
Stamets, wait!
因为我想邀请你跳舞
'cause I was gonna ask if you wanted to dance.
科学专家博翰
Science Specialist Burnham
以及泰勒上尉 请到舰桥报到
and Lieutenant Tyler, please report to the bridge.
响铃救了你
Saved by the bell.
借过 借过
Excuse me. Excuse me.
博翰在哪
Where's Burnham?
我不知道
I don't know.
巨鲸是濒临灭绝的物种
The gormagander is on the endangered species list.
去吧
Have at it.
博翰 别说话
Burnham, don't talk.
听我说 星舰现在有危险
Just listen. The ship is in danger.
我们困在一个时间循环里
We are caught in a temporal loop.
反复重复相同的三十多分钟
We are repeating the same 30-odd minutes over and over again.
星舰可能会被摧毁 我们可能都会死
The ship can be destroyed. We can all be killed,
但只要三十分钟时间窗口没有失效
but as long as the 30-minute window doesn't expire,
一切都会重新来过
everything starts over.
并且你质疑我的每一秒
And every second that you doubt me
都会让我们离死亡更近一步
brings us all closer to death.
明白了吗
Do you understand?
好吧 我认为你需要去医疗舱
Okay. I think we need to get you to sickbay.
我认为这或许是你...
I think these might be side effects of your...
接触外源基因的副作用
exposure to the alien DNA.
或许我们没有考虑
It's possible we haven't taken into consideration
认知差异...
the cognitive variances...
对对对 求你别说了
Yes, yes, yes. Please stop talking,
跟我来 我会解释清楚
and come with me. I'll explain everything.
那条鱼现在安全上船了吗
Is the fish safely on board yet?
理论上说 它不是一条鱼 而是...
Technically, it's not a fish, it's...
穿梭舱报告状态良好
Shuttle bay reports five by five.
很好
Good.
舰长 寇波医生发来消息
Captain, message from Dr. Culber.
请求您前往医疗舱
He's requesting you in sickbay.
事关斯塔麦兹上尉 很紧急
It's regarding Lieutenant Stamets. It's urgent.
医疗舱 直达
Sickbay, direct.
地点取消
Destination canceled.
好重
Heavy.
剧集 | 星际迷航:发现号(2017) | 导航列表